显然是如此,谢谢你来通知我
Clearly. Okay. Well, thanks for letting me know.
周一见
See you Monday. - Mmm-
不给糖就捣蛋 -好,佳节愉快
Trick or treat! - Yeah. Have a good one.
(人生继续美好花店)
(鹿迁徙路径)
你好,亲爱的
Hey, hon.
我要回店里了
Yeah, I'm heading back to the shop right now.
嘿 -你好
Hey. - Hi.
收到我的简讯了?
Did you get my text?
糟糕
Oh, shit.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉,我忘了
I'm sorry, I forgot.
看起来都正常吧?
Does everything look okay?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
嘿…怎么了? -我好害怕
Hey, hey, hey, what's wrong? I'm scared.
我好害怕,我们上次没撑到这个时候
I'm scared. We didn't make it this far last time,
我只是很恐惧
and... I'm just scared.
我不想孤伶伶的 我不想单独面对这些东西
I don't want to be doing this alone. I don't want to go to these things alone.
不会有事的,我保证绝对不会有事
It's going to be okay. It's going to be all right, I promise.
我不懂你今天为何没有出现
I don't understand why you weren't there today.
这场审判还要进行多久?
How much longer is the trial going to go on for?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你们快做出判决了吗? -我不该跟你讨论
It's... - Are you close to a verdict? I'm not supposed to discuss the case--
贾斯汀,你们快做出判决了吗?
Justin, are you close to a verdict?
赞成有罪的人是十比二
Well, it's ten to two for guilty.
那你周一可以过去 影响那两个拒绝合作的人
So then, Monday, can you just go in and sway the two holdouts
并赶快做个了结吗?
and then be done with this?
我是其中一个
Well, I'm one of them. I...
为什么? -很抱歉
Why? - I'm sorry,
但他们只看了这个人一眼就做了决定
but they took one look at this guy, and that was it.
完全没讨论证据之类东西 我得想想办法
No discussion of the evidence, nothing. I had to do something.
每个人都该获得机会,对吧?
Everyone deserves a chance, right?
我一直在想如果你当初没给我机会 我现在会如何
I keep thinking where I'd be if you hadn't given me one.
可以问你一件事吗?
Can I ask you something?
当然可以,什么事?
Yeah, sure. What?
如果我卖♥♥掉那辆休旅车 却没诚实告知曾发生事故?
If I were to sell the 4Runner without telling someone it was in a wreck,
但买♥♥方很满意这桩交易 也没有安全风险
but they're happy with the deal and there's no safety risks.
写在广♥告♥里了,贾斯汀 -我知道…但先听我说
It was in the ad, Justin. - I know, I know, but just go with me.
如果他们不知道有这件事 我是不是很不应该?
If they're never the wiser, then did I do anything wrong?
不会
No.
我觉得不会
I mean, I don't think so.
我要上楼了
I'm going upstairs.
冰箱里有食物
Food's in the fridge.
楼上见
See you upstairs.
她来了
There she is. Next round's on her.
下一巡她请客
纯波本威士忌
Bourbon. Neat. And...
还有…对,随便你点
yeah, whatever he's having.
我目前…
What I'm having? What I'm having is a...
我目前这个夜晚非常愉快
Thank you. - ...great evening.
今晚很棒吧? -他们应该一下子就做出判决才对
Isn't it a beautiful evening? It should have been a two-hour verdict.
我能怎么说? 他们认真看待自己的职责
What can I tell you? They're taking their job seriously.
我让他们有许多要考量的地方
I gave them a lot to think about.
我有堆积如山的证据 而你提供什么?
I got a mountain of evidence. You gave them smoke and mirrors.
都是掩饰之词 -无风不起浪
Where there's smoke, there's fire.
我欣赏你的乐观精神
I admire your optimism.
但问题就在这里,你出庭时
Look, here's the thing. You walk into court
就深信被告有罪
convinced of the guilt of the defendant. Me, I...
而我,我明白自己做的 是什么样的工作
I have no illusions about what I do.
我许多当事人都有罪
A lot of my clients are guilty,
我的职责是 尽量让最糟的情况有最好的结果
and my job is to help make the best of a bad situation.
不过我告诉你
But I'm telling you...
我告诉你,凶手不是这个家伙
I'm telling you, this guy didn't do it.
陪审团迟迟不做出判决 倒让我燃起了希望
And the fact that the jury's taking a little time gives me hope that things are working
情况有了应当的发展
the way they should.
趁希望幻灭前好好享受
Well... you enjoy that while it lasts.
敬司法系统
To the justice system.
虽不完美,但这是最好的制度了
It ain't perfect, but it's the best we got.
你好 -你好
Hey. - Hey.
我要再次为昨天的事道歉
I'm sorry again about yesterday.
只是这件案子让我很心烦
It's just that case wearing on me.
我知道,我看得出来 -是啊
I know. I can tell. - Yeah. - Trust your gut.
相信你的直觉,做对的事
You'll do the right thing.
等等…
Oh! Oh, Oh, wait. Wait,
找到了
wait, wait.
那是什么? -那是我的干草叉
What's that? - It's my pitchfork.
真不错 -对,谢了
Nice! - Yeah. Thanks.
我自♥制♥的
Homemade.
万圣节快乐 -不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat! - Hey! Happy Halloween!
我爱你们的扮装,每个人可以拿两块
I love your costumes! Take two, everyone.
奥利佛? -你好,克鲁森老师
Oliver? Hey, Ms. Crewson.
奥利佛,我都没认出你,你好吗?
Oliver, I didn't even recognize you! How are you?
我很好,你好,坎普先生
I'm good. Hi, Mr. Kemp.
写作进行得如何?
Hey, how's the writing going?
我在帮学生报写文章了
I'm on student paper now. - No way. That's awesome.
太棒了,恭喜 -太好了
That's very cool. - Congrats.
今晚玩得愉快 -我们会的
Hey, have fun tonight. - We will.
学校见
See you back at school?
好,明年 -好
Yeah. Next year. - Okay.
再见
Well, bye.
继续加油 -再见
Bye! - Keep it up!
天啊,他都长大了 -就是啊
God, he's a giant. - I know.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
谢谢
Thanks.
我看看,设定
对,应该是这样
是这个?
嘿 -你好
Hey. - Hey.
你周五法庭这里结束后为何跟着我?
Why'd you follow me after court on Friday?
离开停车场后 我半路就发现你跟在后面
I picked your tail up, like, halfway out of the parking lot.
你开绿色的丰田休旅车吧?
I mean, green Toyota 4Runner, right? Uh, yeah, well, you're...
对,离开陪审室后
you're not allowed to investigate the case
我们不能去查案
outside the jury room.
对…我知道,但总得有人调查
Yeah. Yeah, I know. But... I mean, somebody's got to.
难道你不想知道真♥相♥吗?
Don't you want to know what really happened?
我当然想
Yeah. Of course.
我深入调查了一下
Look, I, uh... I did some digging.
这是去年10月26日到年底之间
This is every registered car in the county that was in for body work
本郡每一辆进厂维修车身的登记车辆
between October 26th and the end of last year.
你还认为是肇事逃逸?拜托
You're still about the hit-and-run? Come on, it's--
对,因为那个理论很合理
Yeah, because that's a really good theory.
汽车制♥造♥商为了研发目的
Now, the automakers keep a detailed list of
都有详细的维修清单
these repairs strictly for R and D purposes.
他们形式上会跟经销商索取
They collect it from the dealers pro forma
然后私底下付钱给小型维修厂
and then pay the mom-and-pop shops under the table.
我跟搭档以前透过这种方式 找到的车比拖吊场还多
My partner and I recovered more cars than an impound this way.
好,可是一定有好几百辆吧
Right. But there must be hundreds of cars in there.
对,那就进行排除
Yeah, so process of elimination,
我整个周末都在做这件事
which is what I spent my whole weekend doing.
已经有警方报告的车辆
I mean, anything there's already a police report for,
就先删掉
crossed off the list.
这种肇事逃逸只会留下
And there's only going to be a very specific kind of damage
非常特定的损伤
with this kind of hit-and-run.
大灯、水箱罩、引擎盖 -好
So a headlight, grille, hood. - Yeah. - I narrowed it down to 15 vehicles
清单符合那种情况的车 范围缩小到剩15辆
that match that description on this list,
对了,其中一辆 是1996年的丰田休旅车
one of which, by the way, a '96 Toyota 4Runner,
森林绿
Forest Green.
跟你的车是同一辆吧?
I mean, that's the exact same car as yours, right?
如果那是你的车,就可以直接删掉
I mean, if that is your car, we can just cross it off the list.
对吧?
Right. Yeah.
对,那你打算怎么做?
So what's the plan?
如果你不介意帮忙的话
Well, if you don't mind helping,
一整天的时间是有限的 我们大多都得待在这里
there's only so many hours in the day, and we got to spend most of them here.
电影精选列表