二号♥陪审员
好,准备好了吗?
Okay. You ready?
太美了
It's beautiful.
你在哪里找到的?
Where'd you find this?
很可爱吧?
It's cute, right?
我超爱的
Aw, I love this!
好可爱
So cute.
非常完美
It's perfect!
我自己一定应付不来
It would've been, you know, a lot for me.
谢谢你 -不客气
Thank you. - Yeah.
非常完美
It's perfect.
你也很完美
You're perfect.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. - Of course.
他们这么快就来了?
Are they here already?
提早了半小时
They're like 30 minutes early.
他们为什么…怎样? -没事的
Why are they-- What? - Hey. It's okay.
我很喜欢 -是吗?
I love it. Yeah?
我就老实说吧 艾莉跟我原本有点犹豫
I'll be honest. Ally and I, you know,
要不要办这场派对
we weren't sure about whether to have this party,
不过我们只要携手 就能克服任何难关
but together there's nothing we can't overcome.
你是我认识最坚强的女人 我对你的爱胜过一切
You're the strongest woman I know.I love you more than anything.
我也很期待要继续跟你一起成家立业
And I'm so damn excited to keep building our lives together.
我也是,我爱你 -爱你
Me too. I love you. - Love you.
你为什么从没这么形容过我?
Why don't you ever say anything like that about me?
感谢各位出席,谢谢你们
Thank you all for being here. Thank you.
维他命在桌上 -谢谢,宝贝
Vitamins are on the table. Oh. Thank you, baby.
这场派对很精采
It was a nice party. - Yeah.
大家应该都玩得很开心 -对,这是你应得的
Think everyone had a good time. Yeah. You deserve it.
你只不过是想先讨好我 因为你之后得丢下我
You're just buttering me up before you abandon me.
真希望能再次延期
I wish I could delay it again.
(陪审员传票)
就是啊 -我不想丢下你
I know. - I don't want to leave you here.
你只要去跟法官口出狂言
You just go to the judge and tell him something wildly inappropriate
再回到我身边
and then come back to me.
我会的 -你会
I will. - Oh, you will?
你会?例如什么? -没错
Yeah. I got some-- - Oh, you will? Like what?
我会说… -什么?
I'll say... - What?
我会说我们明晚要放肆狂欢
I'll say we're having a big old orgy tomorrow night
欢迎他们一起来
and they're all invited. Ow!
别这样,小心点 -好吧
Ooh. No, no, no. Be careful. Careful.
害我兴奋了一下
All right. That got me too excited.
好
All right.
别关灯 -抱歉…
Sorry. Sorry, sorry. - Hey.
提醒各位赶快寄出选票
Just a reminder to send in those mail-in ballots soon.
距离选举日只剩两周,各位
We're only two weeks out from election date, folks,
每张票都很重要 所以务必在截止前寄到
and every ballot matters. So be sure to get yours in before it's too late.
费丝,民调显示你跟对手 支持率以46个百分点打成平手
Faith, come on. Polling has you at a 46-point deadlock,
还有百分之八的选民尚未决定
with 8% of voters still undecided.
得执行你降低犯罪率的计划才能领先
We need to push your plan to reduce the crime rate in order to pull ahead.
但这件案子就是我主要宣传的政策
But this case is my campaign.
他是个危险的罪犯 长久以来都有暴♥力♥前科
He's a dangerous criminal with a long history of violence.
把詹姆斯赛斯关起来,我们就赢定了
I put James Sythe away, we win.
输…你会输掉地方检察官选举 -我先挂电♥话♥
If you lose, you lose your shot at being DA.
没错,感谢你拨冗受访
All right. I got to go.
她来了
Oh. There she is.
不好意思
Hey. Excuse me!
你的东西掉了
You, uh...You dropped this.
没错
Oh. I did.
天啊,谢谢,你帮了大忙
Oh, my God. Thank you. You're a lifesaver.
不客气,祝本日愉快 -你也是
No worries. Have a good day. Yeah. You too.
进入那道门 -谢谢
Through that door. - Oh, thank you.
陪审员在哪里报到? -在那边
Where do I go for, uh, jury duty? Go down there.
谢谢
Thanks.
-早安 -你好吗?
好,各位,抬起头来
All right, guys. Eyes up.
请仔细听
Pay attention.
各位好,欢迎你们担任 乔治亚州司法系统的陪审员
Hello. I'd like to welcome you as a juror in the Georgia court system.
身为陪审员,你们扞卫了 每个人接受陪审团审判的权利
As a juror, you protect the right of every person to a trial by jury.
接受陪审团审判的权利 是本国民♥主♥制度的基石
The right to a trial by jury is a cornerstone of our democracy.
那种权利受美国宪法保障
That right is protected by the United States constitution.
你终于来了
There she is.
无糖香草脱脂拿铁 -你真厉害
Sugar-free vanilla with skim. Ah. You're good.
我会帮你准备别种咖啡
Can I get you something else?
你决定好条件了吗? -好
You got something for me? Okay. Voluntary manslaughter
非预谋故意杀人,求处20年徒刑
with a recommendation of 20 years.
服刑15年,缓刑5年
Fifteen to serve, followed by five on probation.
天啊,好严苛的条件
Wow. That's a hell of a deal.
接受陪审团审判前,若他认罪 我甚至愿意免除累犯法律刑责
I will even waive the recidivist statute if he pleads before we strike the jury.
并让自己被冤枉
And admit to something he didn't do?
去跟陪审团说吧
Save it for the jury.
不然干脆帮你的当事人谈好认罪协商 说给你自己听就好
Better yet, why don't you plead your guy out
减轻你的工作负担
and say, free for your caseload.
我当事人想要受审
Look...my client wants a trial.
那你就是在浪费我的时间 跟你当事人最后的机会
Well, then, you're wasting my time and your client's. Last chance.
你先请
After you.
(最高法♥院♥304庭)
各位即将听到疑似杀人案的法庭攻防
The case you're about to hear is an alleged homicide.
检方控诉詹姆斯麦克赛斯
The state is charging James Michael Sythe
恶意谋杀坎达儿爱丽丝卡特
with malice murder for the death of Kendall Alice Carter.
如果各位跟被告或死者
Now, if any of you have a personal relationship
有任何私人关系
with the accused, and or the deceased
会让你们无法公正地担任陪审员
that will prohibit you from serving on this panel in an unbiased manner,
请立刻表明
please speak now.
请说
Yes.
他以前会搭我开的巴士
He used to ride my bus.
什么时候的事?
And when was this?
不晓得,几年前吧
I don't know. Few years ago.
好,那么没理由把这层关系排除在外
Okay. Then there's no reason we can't leave it there.
本庭认为你会是个好陪审员
I think you'll make a fine juror.
还有谁觉得
Does anyone else think
他们无法担任陪审员吗?
that they're incapable of serving on this panel?
请说
Yes.
庭上,我太太 正在高危险妊娠第三孕期
Your Honor, my wife is in the third trimester of a high-risk pregnancy.
我希望她随时找得到我
I'd like to be available to her.
真值得称赞
Well, that's commendable.
你通常是什么时候在工作?
What hours do you normally work?
通常是朝九晚六
Uh, 9:00 to 6:00, typically.
本庭保证绝对不会要求你
Then you have my word that this court
待在这里超过那个范围的时间
will not demand one minute more of your time than that.
好
Yeah.
你们不想留在这里
See, the fact that you don't want to be here
正是你们适合判这件案子的原因
is exactly what makes you the perfect group to judicate this case.
你们很公正,与本案毫无关系
You are impartial.You have no skin in the game.
不会有任何得益或损失
Nothing to gain or lose.
因此本庭相信 虽然这个过程可能有缺点
And that is why I believe that this process, as flawed as it may be,
这仍然是我们最能 为死者讨回公道的机会
is still our best chance at finding justice.
你有工作吗,奥德沃斯太太?
Do you work, Mrs. Aldworth?
我在做世上最难的工作
Well, I had the toughest job there is.
我养大两个孩子,刚送他们去上大学
I raised two kids and just sent them off to college.
没错,恭喜 -谢谢
Ah. Congratulations. - Thank you.
你当过陪审员吗?
And have you ever served on a jury before?
两次,都是无效审判
Twice. Both were mistrials.
两次,好…
Twice. Okay. Okay.
金恩先生
Mr. King. Have you ever had a physical altercation
你是否曾跟重要他人发生肢体冲突?
with a significant other?
你要问法庭里每一个男人 那个问题吗?
Are you gonna ask that question to every guy in this courtroom?
有必要的话,我一定会问
If I have to, I will. I...
我知道这些问题可能触及隐私
I know these questions can be very personal--
不会,我不是那种人
Nah, man. That ain't me.
谢谢,先生
Thank you, sir.
你住在这个地区多久了 查考斯基先生?
How long have you lived in the area, Mr. Chicowski?
大概十年
About ten years.
电影精选列表