Come on.
张开嘴
Down the hatch.
吞下去
There. Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?
你看,这样不是很好吗
Sleep tight, sugar.
好好睡,甜心
Sleep tight, sugar.
好好睡,甜心
Where are we going?
我们要去哪?
We're getting out of here.
离开这里
Open this door now!
快开门!
Sonofabitch! Don't you close that...!
混♥蛋♥! 我警告你们…
Don't you close that goddamn...!
快打开!
He's really mad.
他快气疯了
Hey! Get back here!
快给我回来!
Hey! Get back here!
回来这里
We're trapped!
没路走了
Maybe not. Here, come on.
不一定,来吧
Come on! Zoey, take this.
来 拿着它
Come on.
走!
Maybe this goes to the first floor, right?
这里或许能通到一楼
I'll go first. Alright. Come on.
我先下去 好,快走
Send it back as fast as you can, alright? I will.
快点让电梯回来 我会的
Open this door!
把门打开!
Fuck.
该死!
Zoey?
柔伊?
Zoey!
柔伊?
Zoey!
柔伊?
What's going on? What?!
这是怎么回事?
Answers.
我要答案
No lies this time or I swear to God...
不准再对我说谎
Now!
快说!
The truth.
告诉我真♥相♥
Your name...
你的名字是…
..is Alice Lee Hudson.
爱丽丝李哈德森
May I?
可以进去吗?
You were abducted from your home the night of September 3, 1958.
1958年9月3日的晚上 你在家里遭人绑♥架♥
I'm Kristen,
我是克莉丝汀
not Alice. I'm Kristen!
我不是爱丽丝,我是克莉丝汀
You were left chained up in the basement of an abandoned farmhouse
你被绑在废弃农舍的地下室
for nearly two months
长达将近二个月
the same farmhouse you burned down. You were only 11 years oId.
就是你烧掉的那间 你当时才十一岁
Half-starved, sick with fever, trapped in the darkness,
又病又饿,四周一片黑暗
it was a waking nightmare.
简直是一场恶梦
Your only escape was into delusion.
你只能靠幻想来逃避
In order to survive the trauma, your psyche fractured.
为了忘却痛苦 你的人格产生分♥裂♥
You suffer from multiple personallty disorder.
你患了人格分♥裂♥症
Each personallty took a piece of this nightmare
每一个人格
and locked it away from you for your own protection.
各自分担并埋藏一部分恶梦 目的是保护自己
But the new personallties became so...dominant
新的人格变得太强势
they completely overwhelmed Alice's personallty.
全面支配了爱丽丝的人格
I know it hasn't been pleasant.
我知道疗程很痛苦
But my techniques are helping you.
但我的方式很有效
After several years of therapy,we've been able to isolate your different identities.
经过多年的治疗 我们分隔出好几个人格
We'd just begun to single them out and eliminate them
我们正在一一隔离
through some experimental techniques
用实验性的技术分别消灭
when you, Kristen, appeared.
克莉丝汀却突然出现
I didn't just appear!
我不是突然出现的!
Your psyche invented Kristen to protect itself
你的心理机制创造出克莉丝汀
from having to relive this trauma.
来避免自己重温旧痛
And now it's time to say goodbye.
该是说再见的时候了
Please don't kill me.
求你不要杀我
Don't move. It's OK.
别乱动…
She's the last one who got out.
她是上一个出院的人
What did you say?
你说什么?
Iris,
艾瑞丝
you know we don't discuss people who aren't present.
不可以在背地里讲人
She can't remember the rules because she's the crazy one around here, you know?
她哪记得住规则 这里只有她是疯子
That's enough.
够了
Is she cured?
她痊愈了吗?
She'll probabIy need a lifetime of therapy,
可能需要终生治疗
but she's no longer a danger to herself.
但她不会再自残了
She is, essentially... your daughter again.
基本上… 你们的女儿回来了
Can we please see her now?
我们可以见她吗?
Alice?
爱丽丝?
Honey, are you OK?
亲爱的,你没事吧?
We love you, sweetheart.
我们爱你,宝贝
Mom?
妈
Dad?
爸
Oh, honey...
亲爱的…
I figured you'd...want your things around you.
我想你会需要这些
And I put this one back together for you too.
我还帮你修好手链
Thank you.
谢谢
I think I remember...
我好像想起来了
What do you remember?
想起了什么?
Everything.
所有的事
The old farmhouse.
废弃的农舍
This place.
这个地方
The others.
其他人
Emily, Sarah, Iris,
艾蜜莉、莎拉、艾瑞丝…
Kristen...
克莉丝汀
You can forget all about them now.
你可以忘掉她们了
When can I get out of here? I really just wanna go home.
我何时可以离开? 我真的很想回家
Dr. Stringer says two, maybe three days.
史金格医生说… 大概再两到三天
I think that's enough visiting for today.
探病的时间差不多了
We'll let you get some rest.
让你好好休息吧
Couldn't we stay just a little bit longer?
可以再待一会儿吗?
You'll have her all to yourself in no time.
以后多的是时间
电影精选列表