Imagine your parents there waiting for you.
想像你父母正在等你
I'm starting to get sleepy.
我有点困了
Can you describe your home for me?
能描述一下你家吗?
What colour is your house?
房♥子是什么颜色?
We llve...
我们住在…
in a little white house.
一栋白色的小房♥子
I have to...go to sleep.
我要睡着了
It's September 3, 1958.
今天是1958年9月3日
It's night-time.
现在是晚上
You are asleep in your bedroom.
你在卧房♥里睡觉
She's asleep in my office.
她在我办公室睡着了
Where did she go?
人呢?
Find her.
快去找
Where are we going?
我们要去朋哪?
No.
不
This isn't right.
不应该是这样的
No! No! No! No!
不…
No! No! No! No!
不要这样
Oh, please don't. Please don't hurt me, please.
请不要伤害我
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
不要这样…我错了 对不起…
I just wanna go home. I just wanna go home.
我只是想回家…
No! Oh, my God, No! Please!
不要…天啊…拜托…
Please don't do this! Please! Please!
不要这样…求求你…
No. Help! No! No!
不要…
It's alright.
没事的
Where's Iris?
艾瑞丝呢?
She's not back yet?
她还没回来吗?
OK, time for bed.
好了,该睡觉了
Where's Iris? Come on, time for bed.
艾瑞丝呢? 乖,该睡觉了
Go to sleep.
去睡觉
Anyone see Iris today?
有人见到艾瑞丝吗?
Maybe they let her go home. No way.
也许他们让她回家了 不可能的
Nurse Lundt.
兰德护士
Please, Nurse Lundt.
等一下,兰德护士
Where's Iris?
艾瑞丝呢?
If she went home, why didn't she take her sketchbook?
如果她走了,为何画册还在?
You can't get them to tell you anything around here.
他们不会说实话的
Trust me, I've tried.
相信我,我试过
Kristen, tell me what's bothering you.
告诉我是什么困扰着你
Did you treat a girl named Alice?
你以前治疗过爱丽丝吗?
Where did you hear that name?
你是听谁说的?
That's who attacked me in the showers.
就是她在浴室攻击我
You're not gonna answer me, are you?
你不打算回答吧?
What happened to Iris?
艾瑞丝到底怎么了?
How many girls have disappeared at this hospital?
这里有多少女孩失踪?
Nurse Lundt was wiping someone's name off the door when I got here.
我刚到这里 兰德就在擦门上的名字
Well, you were heavily sedated.
你当时有打镇静剂
I'm sure you belleve you saw what you say.
也难怪你会相信幻觉
It happened.
全都是真的
What happened to them?
她们怎么了?
To whom? To Iris, Alice, Tammy.
谁 艾瑞丝、爱丽丝、坦蜜
Are they dead?
都死了吗?
Why would you think they're dead?
你为何会这样想?
There's a ghost in here.
这里有鬼
A ghost?
鬼
What does it look like?
长什么样子?
A girl.
是个女孩
The girl that attacked me in the shower. The one I see in the halls.
就是在浴室攻击我那个 我在走廊见过她
Same with the other girls.
其他女孩也一样
I know they've seen her too.
我知道她们都见过
So, please, tell me what's going on here.
所以麻烦你 告诉我是怎么回事
Please. I can't give you the answers, Kristen.
拜托你 我无法为你解答
You have to find them for yourself.
你必须自己找答案
Goddammit! Tell me!
该死的!快说!
Take Kristen back to her room.
带克莉丝汀回房♥间
You just don't give up, do you?
你就是不肯听话
Let go of me!
放开我!
Who's Alice?
爱丽丝是谁?
You all know she's here, so why won't you answer me?
既然你们心知肚明,为何不回答?
Look at me! Sorry, I don't converse with loonies.
看着我! 抱歉,我不和疯子说话
Don't you ever call me that!
有种再说一遍!
Don't do this. Tell me who Alice is.
住手 告诉我爱丽丝是谁
Alice Hudson was here.
爱丽丝哈德森待过这
She was one of us but she's gone now.
她曾是病患,但已经离开了
Gone?
离开了
Where? She got out, they let her out.
去哪了? 他们让她出院了
I'm getting outta here.
我要离开这里
Tonight.
今晚就走
I'm gonna find Iris.
我要找到艾瑞丝
Really? Really.
真的吗? 是的
You can't get out. Watch me.
你走不了的 走着瞧
You coming with me? How?
你跟我走 怎么走?
Zoey, give me your penny.
柔伊,把硬币给我
She won't let us leave.
她不会让我们走的
Hello? Leonard! Yes,
喂? 雷纳德?是的
thanks for calling me back.
谢谢你回电
I need a consult. Still the same lost causes, yes.
我需要你的建议 还是老问题…对
The problem is that things have begun to escalate.
问题是…事情恶化了
Alright. Let's see.
我来看看
I need you to shove this in here like this
把纸团塞在这里
so it seems locked but you can still open it from the outside.
所以就算锁了门,还是可以开
OK. And then you're gonna get into bed.
你假装躺在床上
Make sure you have all your clothes on, but hide it with the covers.
穿好衣服,用被子掩饰好
And then I'm gonna come and get you after bed check.
等他们巡完房♥,我就来接你
Then what? Then we get Iris and get outta here.
然后呢? 找到艾瑞丝,然后离开
Why do you care so much about Iris?
干嘛那么关心她?
I care about getting us all out of here allve.
我只是想让我们活着离开
Open.
张嘴
Alright, we gotta go now.
好,趁现在快走
Come on.
来
I don't think this is the right way.
我觉得走错路了
Ah, in here.
这边
It's a morgue.
这是太平间
Hide!
躲起来
Someone's been in there.
有人来过这里
Come on, let's take a look around.
到附近看看
Emily?
艾蜜莉?
Emily? Is that you?
艾蜜莉,是你吗?
Alice?
爱丽丝?
Nice try.
真有本事啊
Kristen! Emily!
克莉丝汀 艾蜜莉
What happened?
你跑去哪了?
Those orderlles caught me. And they hurt my arms.
被护士逮到了 弄得我的手好痛
Did you find Iris? No.
找到艾瑞丝了吗? 没有
No.
没找到
She's gone.
她消失了
She's not coming back.
不会再回来了
Look,
听好
if we don't get out of here, we're next.
再不走就轮到我们了
We're not getting out.
走不了的
We have to try again.
我们要再试一次
Nobody...gets out.
没人走得了
Hello!
哈罗
So...Roy... Not interested.
怎样,罗伊?
You didn't even hear me out.
我没兴趣 我都还没说呢
Fine. Shoot.
好,说吧
Well, I know you sald you wouldn't date any of us inside the ward.
你说过不跟院内的女孩约会
But I just know I'm getting out soon
不过我快离开这里了
and I thought maybe you could call me some time.
所以你有空可以约我
There is no way I will ever, ever date you.
我永远都不会跟你约会
电影精选列表