They've been here before.
他们以前来过了
Who are they?
他们是谁?
Those are the sad people.
那些伤心的人
Always so sad.
总是一脸忧愁
He's a great doctor.
他是个好医生
I overheard the staff talking about him.
员工私下说的
ApparentIy the way he's deallng with us
他治疗我们的方式
is some sort of experimental therapy.
是实验性的疗程
Futuristic kind of stuff.
是未来的医学
And what do I need to say to this guy to get out of lockdown?
怎样才能说服他别关我?
I mean, you know, to get night privlleges.
让我晚上自♥由♥行动
No-one has night privileges.
没有人能晚上出去
I just saw this girl walking around in the halls last night.
昨晚有个女孩在走廊晃
That's impossible.
不可能的
And someone came into my room the other night.
有一晚还有人来我房♥间
Someone came into my room...
有人进了我的房♥间
Just ignore her. She never makes any sense.
别理她 她常胡言乱语
Someone Someone...
有人…
Listen, don't let this place get to you.
记住,别被这里同化了
Someone... You stay locked up long enough and you start to belleve that you're nuts.
被关久了会开始以为自己疯了
It's OK.
不要怕
I've got you.
我会保护你
I don't like the dark.
我不喜欢黑暗
Shhh. Bad things happen in the dark.
黑暗会带来恐怖的事
See, it's OK.
你看,没事了
It's alright.
没事了
Did you need some help?
需要帮忙吗?
Just keep a lookout.
帮我把风
Why are they giving us all this stuff?
干嘛喂我们吃这些?
They don't know what they're doing.
他们什么都不懂
Thorazine, Mellarll.
精神病药、安定剂…
Now they give us this.
现在又换这个
It's tasty.
这个好吃
Got anything for me?
有我的份吗?
You're not supposed to be in here.
你们不该来这的
Shut up.
闭嘴
You seem to be getting in the middle of things, new girl.
新来的,你似乎挺爱惹麻烦的
If I were you, I'd watch out.
换做我,我会很谨慎
What is it? What's the matter?
怎么了?发生什么事?
Something was in here.
这里有怪东西
Listen to me, something was in there.
听我说,那里有怪东西
Something not...not right, not...not human.
很奇怪的东西… 不是人
It's going to be OK. We just need to calm you down.
没事的,放轻松就好了
Please, you've got to belleve me.
你们一定要相信我
Please, wait, please...
拜托…等等…
Wait, please... Please don't do this to me.
别这样对我
Relax. It won't hurt you.
放轻松,不会痛的
Call Dr Stringer, please.
我要找史金格医生
I'm right here, I'm right here.
我在这…
Please... Please..
求求你…
This is a bit. Bite down on it or you'll bite your tongue off.
咬着毛巾 否则你会咬断舌头
No, please...
求你不要
The medications aren't working as I'd hope.
药的效果不太好 虽然我不想这样做
This treatment should be beneficlal.
但这种疗程应该比较有效
I thought they stopped using electroshock.
我以为没人用电疗了
Just look at her.
你看看她
She was all riled-up before, now she's docile as a lamb.
之前像只野兔 现在像只小绵羊
Hell, I wish they'd do it to all the patients here,
最好每个病患都来一下
just fry the crazy right out of them.
让所有人可以乖一点
Come on, sleepyhead.
起床,瞌睡虫
It's time to wake up.
该起床了
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
走啦
So, since we have a new member, let's go over the rules.
既然有新人来 我就再讲一次规则
Everyone gets a chance to talk.
每个人都可以发言
No interrupting.
但不准插嘴
Just say what's on your minds.
想到什么就说什么
Who'd like to begin?
谁想先开始?
Emily?
艾蜜莉?
What did you do to Kristen?
你把克莉丝汀怎么了?
We had to have a little unscheduled therapy last night.
昨晚得帮她做个疗程
Is that what you call it?
那算疗程吗?
It's nothing to be alarmed about, Emily.
没什么好担心的,艾蜜莉
Sometimes when you take people away, they don't come back.
有些人被带走就没回来了
Tammy didn't come back.
坦蜜就没有回来
Who's Tammy? She's the last one that got out.
谁是坦蜜? 她是上一个出院的人
What did you say?
你说什么?
Iris, you know we don't discuss people who aren't present.
艾瑞丝 不可以在背地里讲人
Wait. Why can't we talk about Tammy?
为什么不能谈到坦蜜?
Who's Tammy? Zoey, how do you feel about all this?
坦蜜是谁? 柔伊,你有什么看法吗?
Zoey?
柔伊?
OK.
好吧
Let's discuss what happened yesterday, shall we, in the showers?
谈谈昨天洗澡时发生的事吧
Kristen?
克莉丝汀?
Well...I didn't see a thing.
我什么都没看见
I believe her.
我相信她
Great. That's someone you want on your side.
很好,你们是同一国的
Are you OK?
你还好吗?
I don't know what's going on in this place.
我不懂这里是怎么了
It'll be OK.
你会适应的
I can tell you are strong.
我看得出来你很坚强
See you later, alligators.
再见啦,各位伙伴
I'm off to what should be my last session with Stringer.
我要去做出院诊断了
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I mean, I'm being released. That's impossible.
表示我可以出院了 不可能的
I've been here longer than you.
我比你早来很久
Stringer told you he was releasing you?
是史金格说要放你吗?
Not in those words,
他是没这样说
but he sald I'm making great progress.You're not going anywhere.
不过他说我复原得很快 反正你走不了的
Yes, I am. How did you get him to release you, though?
当然可以 你是怎么说服他的?
How did you act? What did you say?
你怎么装的?说了什么?
I didn't act cured, Kristen, if that's what you're getting at.
我没有假装痊愈,克莉丝汀 别胡思乱想
I am cured.
我真的痊愈了
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Do you really think she's getting outta here?
你们真认为她能走吗?
How have you been feeling? Better.
感觉如何? 好多了
I've been drawing a lot.
我最近常画画
And I'm getting along with everybody, even the new girl.
而且跟大家很好 跟新来的也是
I have some of your latest work here.
这些是你最近的作品
Where did you get those?
你去哪拿的?
You really managed to capture her essence.
你画得真传神
I was just foolng around.
我随便乱画的
You're really quite talented, Iris.
你真的很有才华
I'm practically cured, don't you think?
我几乎痊愈了,对不对?
That's an old one.
那是以前画的
I'm not like that anymore, really.
我已经好了,真的
You're making considerable progress.
你复原得很快
So I can go? Let's see how things go today, hmm?
我可以走了吗? 看看今天的表现吧
The others didn't believe me. They don't think that I'm better.
其他人不相信我 他们不认为我好了
Why are you doing that?
干嘛关起来?
I'd like to try something a little different this time.
我想试试不同的方法
What is that?
这是什么?
It's a metronome.
节拍器
Listen to the rhythm.
注意拍子
It'll help you to relax.
会帮助你放松
OK, close your eyes.
好,闭上眼睛
I haven't had any problems in a whlle.
我已经很久没看到了
I'm feeling better. Healthier.
我感觉好多了、更健康了
Focus on your home.
想着你的家
Imagine it.
想像一下
电影精选列表