Got it?
明白吗?
But I... No! Not ever.
但我知道 别肖想了
Now, leave me alone. I'm swamped here and I don't have time for this.
别烦我,我忙得很 没时间瞎扯
So, you and cuckoo-bird have fun sneaking out last night?
跟那个智障偷溜出去好玩吗?
Go away. You could have gotten us all in trouble.
别烦我 我们差点被你拖累
We were looking for Iris.
我们在找艾瑞丝
And?
结果呢?
We couldn't find her.
没找到
Well, you probably weren't looking in the right places.
你们应该找错地方了
Not with Magellan over there.
带着智障难怪失败
What are you saying? Nothing.
你说什么? 没什么
I saw the two of you sneaking around last night.
我见到你们昨晚偷溜
Shut up. They're watching.
闭嘴,他们在看
Well, can you blame them?
你能怪他们吗?
Just because I was brave enough to go through with it...
就因为我勇于尝试…
Well, maybe next time you'll do us all a favour and get it right.
下次帮个忙,别再回来了
Boo-hoo. Timid little Zoey.
胆小的柔伊
Why don't you crawI into your shell and hide, just like a little turtle?Why don't you leave her alone?
快像乌龟一样躲进壳里 不要欺负她
What's the matter -- Daddy didn't pay enough attention to you?
怎么啦?爸爸不爱你了吗?
Mind your own business.
管好你自己吧
Why don't you leave us all alone?
别再烦我们了
I mean, nobody likes you.
没有人喜欢你
Well, you're just jealous.
你只是嫉妒
Of what? Of me.
嫉妒什么? 我
You've been jealous of me since I got here.
你一直很忌妒我
I am tired of putting up with your pathetic behaviour, and...
我受够了你可悲的行为…
I can't hear you!
我听不到!
They're all just jealous of me.
她们都嫉妒我
Let's see Roy say no to this.
罗伊不会拒绝我的
No! Ah, no!
不
Please let me go. Please let me out of here!
求你放了我!
Alice, it wasn't my idea, I swear!
爱丽丝,真的不是我害你的
They made me do...
是他们逼我的
No, stop! No!
不…住手…不要
No, please don't do this! No!
不…求你不要这样!
Just let me go! Alice!
拜托你放了我!
No, please don't do this!
爱丽丝…不要! 求求你不要这样!
No! Please don't do this!
别这样对我
No! No!
不要…
Where's Sarah?
莎拉呢?
Sarah? No!
莎拉…不
Where's Sarah?
莎拉呢?
If Alice got Sarah,
如果是爱丽丝干的
she'll get us all.
我们也活不久了
No! No, no, no, no!
不要…
Alice Hudson.
爱丽丝哈德森
This was hers?
这是她的吗?
I didn't touch her!
我没有害她
It was Sarah and...the other girls!
是莎拉…和其他女孩
What did you do to her?
你对她做了什么?
I don't know what she's talking about.
我不懂她在说什么
Yes, you do. You shut up, Zoey!
你骗人 闭嘴,柔伊!
This isn't a game!
这不是闹着玩的!
What did you do to her?
你对她做了什么?
Why does she want to kill us?
她为何要杀我们?
What did they do to her? Zoey...
她们做了什么,柔伊?
Look, please, Zoey...
告诉我,柔伊
I need to know.
我必须知道
A-Alice was bad.
爱丽丝是坏人
She hurt us.
她欺负我们
She hurt us all the time.
她常常欺负我们
Tammy told us what to do.
是坦蜜出的主意
Tammy was here before you.
上一个来的就是她
She sald she could make it stop.
她说有办法救大家
It was her idea.
是她的主意
So...we got rid of her.
所以…我们杀了她
Alice? What?
爱丽丝 干嘛?
I know where your bunny is.
我知道你的兔子在哪
You found it? Yeah.
你找到了? 对
It's in Tammy's room.
在坦蜜的房♥间
That's mine. You can't have it!
那是我的!还给我!
ZOEY: We all helped.
大家都有参与
And now she's going to kill us all.
所以她要杀了所有人
We had to.
我们没有选择
She was horrible.
她太可怕了
Then why is she after me?
那她为何找上我?
What's it matter? We're all dead.
有差吗?反正都死定了
Emily... Emily!
艾蜜莉
Emily!
艾蜜莉…
We have to get out of here. OK?
我们必须离开,明白吗?
But what about Emily?
那艾蜜莉呢?
We'll get her.
我们去找她
Alright? Come on.
好吗?来吧!
Emily, what are you doing?
艾蜜莉,你在干嘛?
I'm not strong like you.
我没你那么坚强
Put the knife down.
把刀放下
I can't!
我办不到
We're gonna get out of here.
我们一起离开
Emily!
艾蜜莉
No, no, no, no! This can't be happening.
不… 这是不可能的
Please don't let her get me!
请不要让她杀我
I don't wanna die!
我不想死
Zoey...
柔伊
Do you trust me?
你信得过我吗?
Open the door.
开门
Where did you get that?
你哪来的刀子?
Open the door now.
马上开门
Calm down. Don't do anything you'll regret.
泠静,别做任何傻事
We have an incident in progress. Open the goddamn door!
发生紧急状况 给我开门!
Hey... Hey, back up! Easy... Back up!
退后
Calm down.
冷静点
Back up.
退后
Go to the wall.
靠在墙上
Back up!
退后
Against the wall.
背贴着墙
Back up!
退后
Back up. Back up!
退后!
You can't do this.
你走不了的
Watch me!
走着瞧吧
You're onIy hurting yourself. What are you gonna do, Kristen?
你是在害你自己 你打算怎样?你能去哪?
Away from here. C'mon, drop the knife.
远离这里 放下刀
No! No, let me go! You don't get it!
不要…放开我!
You don't get it!
你们不了解的!
Alice Hudson is trying to kill us!
爱丽丝哈德森要杀我们!
Enough. You can't be serious.
够了 别开玩笑
No, please! Alright, Kristen. Kristen, Kristen...
不…放手… 克莉丝汀…
I need you to calm down. That girl is a hopeless case and you know it.
你泠静一点 你明知道她没救了
Lucklly that's not your call to make.
幸好这里是由我做主
You honestIy think you can cure her?
你真认为能治好她吗?
I have to try.
我必须试
I need more time with her, that's all.
我只是需要更多的时间
You're as hopeless as she is.
你跟她一样没救
You could spend 100 years with her... Ahh!
就算花一百年也没用
No! No!
不要!
Please..
不要抓我!
.please llsten to me! Get her in a straitjacket and lock her in her room.
请你们听我说 套上束衣,锁在房♥间里
Doctor. You don't understand...
医生 你们不了解的
No...we...
不要
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
对不起…
You need to get some rest.
好好休息
电影精选列表