All units, be on the lookout for a missing person.
所有小队注意失踪少女
Female, 18, about 5'7".
女性,接近20岁 身高约5尺6 (北湾奥勒岗州1966年)
Last seen wearing a white dress.
(北湾奥勒岗州1966年) 逃脱时身着白色洋装
She is considered unstable and possibly dangerous.
(北湾奥勒岗州1966年) 精神状况不稳定 可能具攻击性
What the hell? Must be that girl.
搞什么鬼? 一定是她
Come on. Alright, little girl... No! Get your...!
过来,小女孩 放开我…不要…
Get off me! No! No! No! Careful.
抓住她 不要…
Get her in! No! No! No!
不要…
No! No! Sweetheart, behave. No! No!
听话,别乱动
You're going...
不要
Get the door. Watch her head.
上车
No! Cuff her.Watch her head.
小心头
Get off me! No! Get the cuffs on her.
铐住他 把他铐上
No! Get off! Let me go!
不要…
Let me go!
放开我!
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Kristen.
克莉丝汀
She belongs in jail, not here.
她应该去监狱,不是来这
They're taking her to the ward. She can't hurt anyone there.
把她送去病房♥ 去那就伤不了人了
I'm Roy.
我叫罗伊
Welcome to paradise.
欢迎来到天堂
So, I can be your buddy
我可以是好朋友
or I can be a thorn in your side.
也可以是个恶梦
It all depends on whether you're wllllng to follow the rules.
一切就看你守不守规矩
This is the ward, your new home.
病房♥就是你的新家
Come on.
进来
OK.
好吧
Kristen, huh?
克莉丝汀是吗?
Alright, come with me.
好,跟我来吧
You're free to use the recreation room and the courtyard
上午8点到晚上10点
any time 8am to 10pm.
休闲室和庭院可随意使用
But at night we're locked down and you'll be confined to your room.
到晚上会锁门 你只能待在房♥间
This will be your room.
这是你的房♥间
Get some rest.
好好休息吧
Kristen?
克莉丝汀?
Most patients prefer the bed.
病患通常都睡床上
I'm Dr Gerald Stringer.
我是杰洛史金格医生
I'll be treating you whlle you're here.
我会负责治疗你
Good morning. How did you sleep?
早安,睡得好吗?
Who came in here last night?
昨晚有谁来过?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Somebody came in here and hid my blanket.
我的毯子被藏起来了
The door was locked all night, wasn't it, Nurse?
门整晚都锁着吧,护士?
Yes, Doctor, always.
对,医生,一向如此
Here, take these.
来,吃药了
No. It's not a request.
不要 这不是请求
What are they?
这是什么?
Something to help you get better.
会让你感觉好些
You're right -- I feel better already.
说得对,我感觉好多了
You'd do well to follow the rules around here, young lady.
我劝你最好安份一点
That'll be all for now, Nurse Lundt.
你先去忙吧,兰德小姐
Yes, Doctor.
是,医生
Why am I here?
我为什么在这?
That's the $6♥4♥,000 question.
这个问题很难回答
I am ready. Are you a member of the theatrical profession? Yes.
我准备好了 你是一个职业演员吗? 是的
Who's the new girl? Some runaway.
新来的是谁? 逃家的
Let's see how long this one lasts.
看她能撑多久
Who are you? I'm no-one.
你是谁? 谁都不是
Well, why are you here? I'm not. I'm leaving.
你为何来这? 我要离开了
Are you gonna save us?
你会救我们吗?
From what? Whoo-hoo-hoo.
什么意思?
Come on, Emily, knock it off.
别闹了,艾蜜莉
Let's not scare off the new girl on her first day.
别第一天就吓新人
Hi. My name's Iris.
你好,我叫艾瑞丝
It's Kristen, right?
你是克莉丝汀吧?
I saw your name on the door.
是门上写的
Looks like Iris has herself a new girlfriend.
看来艾瑞丝交了新女友
Jealous? Please.
嫉妒吗?
Don't make me throw up.
看了就想吐
You two are disgusting.
你们俩真恶心
Looks like it's time to see the doctor.
看医生的时间到了
Right this way.
这边请
How are you feeling?
感觉如何?
Have you met the others yet?
见过其他人了吗?
Why am I here?
我为何在这?
I'm hoping we can get to the bottom of that mystery together.
希望你我能一起解开这个谜
Let's discuss what happened yesterday, Kristen.
先聊聊昨天发生的事吧
What's the first thing you remember?
你记得最清楚的事是什么?
Fire.
火灾
And before that?
在那之前呢?
Tell me about this farmhouse, the one you burned down.
聊聊你烧掉的农舍吧
Why do you think you went there?
你为何去那里?
You had the address for the place written on the palm of your hand.
你的手心写着农舍的地址
It must have some significance.
这应该代表了什么
No. Do you think you'd been there before?
不 你以前去过那里吗?
I... I don't know.
我…不知道
Burning down that house won't destroy those memories.
烧房♥子并不会消除记忆
You've got to deal with them.
你必须面对它
Let's deal with them together, OK?
我们一起面对它,好吗?
No. No!
不要…
Often the root of a problem like this lies with an emotional trauma.
这种问题的根源 通常来自心理创伤
There is no emotional trauma.
我没有感情创伤
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Look, why don't you just let me go?
你干脆放了我吧
I'll stay out of trouble.
我不会再惹事
And then you never have to think of me again.
你不必再麻烦了
I'm trying to help you. I don't need your help!
我是在帮你 我不要你帮
Yet, here you are -- confused and disturbed.
你充满困惑与不安
I'm not crazy.
我没有疯
We don't like to use that word here.
我们不喜欢用那个字
Who's we? Your friends behind the mirror over there?
“我们”是谁? 躲镜子后面的朋友吗?
Thatta girl.
乖孩子
Make you feel good.
吃了会很舒服
Nighty-night.
晚安
Going somewhere, darlng?
亲爱的,想去哪啊?
We can do this all night long. Let go of me!
想玩的话我奉陪 放开我
Let go of me!
放开我!
Get off me!
放手!
Got some clothes for you.
干净的衣服
What is her story?
她是怎么进来的?
Oh, she's just crazy.
她只是疯了
Like me. And you.
就像我…还有你
And like all of us.
跟大家一样
Boom-boom, ain't it great to be crazy?
当疯子很爽吧?
Speak for yourself, lunatic.
那是你,智障
Boom-boom, ain't it great to be crazy?!
当疯子很爽吧?
Stop it. You're gonna make my ears bleed.
闭嘴,我耳膜都快破了
Ow! You...! You bitch!
你…臭三八!
Oh, I'm sorry, did I hurt you?
抱歉,弄伤你了吗?
Did I hurt your little hand?
小手受伤了吗?
Don't!
住手!
You'll get us all in trouble.
你会拖累大家的
Come on, now, don't you think that'd be fun?
来嘛,这不是很好玩吗?
If you and I went and saw a movie together,
你和我一起看电影
we could snuggle up real close in the dark.
躲在角落里搂搂抱抱
We'd just be by ourselves.
就只有你和我
I wanna draw you.
我想画你
Come on. It'll be fun.
来吧,很好玩的
Just... Just act natural.
放轻松就好了
Look up.
抬头
电影精选列表