I don't know.Voodoo mixes all kinds of religions, Catholic, African.
对他们来说一个样
It's all the same to them.
不,我妈认识一个叫摩西的,录像带里她说过这个人名
No, my mom knew a Moses.She said that on the tape.
她在摩西的教会学的塔罗牌
She learned tarot cards from Moses at her church.
我觉得那个教会就在杰瑞河附近
I think her church was somewhere out near Jerry's Creek.
妈蛋
God damn it.
是时候表演真正的技术了
Well, I guess you get to see my patented 175-point turn.
等等,等一下,等一下,那是啥?
No, wait, wait, wait.What's that?
“摩西·哈勃,生于1952年12月12号♥"
"Moses Harper.Born December 12th, 1952.
"卒于1988年6月12号♥"
"Died June 12th, 1988."
“雷巴,开启大门;雷巴,迎回摩西”
"Legba, open the gate.Legba, let Moses back in."
滚粗
Get out.
我是普雷斯顿,这是我的朋友...
I'm Preston.This here is my friend...
-我们快闪,阿普
-Let's go, Preston.
-嘿,我们没想惹麻烦
-Look, now, we don't want any trouble.
嘿!住手!
Hey! Stop it!
停人!
Wait!
-阿普,你还好吗?
-Preston, you all right?
-滚!
-Go!
你不要再住在这了
You're not coming back here.
无论如何也别再回这了
Ever. There's no way.
阿普。。。
Preston...
你不能再住这儿
You're not gonna stay here.
进去收拾东西,可以跟我们一起住
You go in.Get whatever you need.You can stay with us again.
你老婆会龟毛的
Your wife's gonna be thrilled about that.
那住我妈那吧
You could stay at my mom's.
我妈一直很喜欢你,你也知道的
My mom always liked you.You know that.
我们高中毕业舞会上的照片她还一直挂着
She's still got our prom pictures up.
这也是阿珊这么烦你的原因之一
That's another reason why Sam's not so crazy about you.
因为她知道我还想着你
She knows I still think about you.
她知道我们很可能继续下去
And she knows we're probably gonna move on.
但是你没这么做,莎莎,你现在还不能出现在她面前
But you didn't do it, Jessie.Not you showing up right now.
要等待天时
It's just weird timing is all.
好了,我要带你离开这
All right. I'm gonna get you out of here.
准备好没?
Ready?
嗯
Yeah.
小心
Excuse me.
好了,我们来收拾行李
All right,let's get you packed.
能帮我拿下那个袋子吗?
Would you grab me that bag?
好
Yeah.
-给
-Here you go.
-谢谢
-Thank you.
我去弄那边
I'll get this over here.
阿普?
Preston?
好了,马上过来
All right.Be right back.
收拾好了?好
You ready? All right.
阿普?
Preston?
阿普?
Preston?
噢!阿普!
Oh! Preston!
你男友现在处于休克状态,但血压稳定
Your boyfriend is in shock, but his blood pressure is okay.
他醒来后会好转
He should be fine when he comes to,
但为了他的安全,他们送他去了医院
but they're running him to the hospital just to be safe.
他不是我男友,我们只是高中同学
He's not my boyfriend.We were just friends from high school.
劳伦特小姐,方便告诉我这里到底发生了什么吗?
Miss Laurent,do you mind telling me what the hell's going on here?
DNA对比还没有结果
We don't have the results back on the DNA yet.
但可以确定那婴儿是女性
But that infant we found,we do know was a female.
她墓碑上的生辰看起来是对的
The date on her gravestone was probably about right.
那么,她是个死胎?
Well, then was she a stillborn?
不,不是,她生下来时还活着,这点法医鉴定了
No, she wasn't.She was born alive.They know that.
之后她被杀害了
Then she was murdered.
神马?
What?
根据骨伤
From the nature of the fractures
和脊椎上的裂痕来看
and the splintering of the vertebrae,
貌似凶手把她提起来
it seems like somebody just picked her up
然后折柴火一样地用膝盖把她折断
and snapped her over his knee like a piece of firewood.
她是被杀害的
She was murdered.
劳伦特小姐,我不知道这里到底发生了什么
Miss Laurent, I don't know what the hell is going on around here,
但是很显然,你现在受惊过度
but clearly, you are one very frightened young woman.
她不想伤害我们
She doesn't want to hurt us.
什么?
What?
她需要我们的帮助
She needs our help.
谁?
Who?
警长,阿普醒来的时候电♥话♥打给我好吗?
Sheriff, would you mind calling me when Preston wakes up, please?
好的
All right.
他好了以后也请通知我
Please call me when you know he's all right.
得啦
All right.
我知道你是被人杀害的
I know you were murdered.
你想告诉我什么?
What are you trying to tell me?
你是谁?
Who were you?
拜托,我想帮你
Please,I wanna help you.
你是谁?
Who are you?
杰莎贝尔
Jessabelle.
你想要我做什么?
What do you want from me?
喂?喂?
Hello? Hello?
我是布鲁特警长,你男友醒了
It's Sheriff Pruitt.Your boyfriend's come to.
他看起来没事,跟你打声招呼
He seems all right.I thought you'd wanna know.
哦,他没事?
Oh, he's all right?
护士说他需要休息
The paramedics said he should rest.
他不用去医院做检查了
He won't even go to the hospital for an exam.
他要我把他送回来
He wants me to take him back out to the house
以防你受什么伤害
to protect you from something.
你知道是什么吗?
Do you know what that is?
警长,我听不清你说的话
Sheriff, I can barely hear you.
劳伦特小姐,我们刚得到DNA检测的结果
Miss Laurent, we alsojust got the results back from the DNA test.
你挖出来的那个死婴是个黑人
That deceased baby girl that you dug up was black.
你说什么?是黑人?
What did you say?She was black?
我不明白,你意思她是我同父异母的妹妹?
I don't understand.Does that mean she was my half-sister?
他们把你的DNA和你父亲的,也就是莱昂的做了对比
They crossed your DNA with your father's,with Leon's...
什么?
What?
你在哭
That's you crying.
你哭是因为你害怕
You're crying'cause you're scared.
你不知道你在哪,也不知道你是谁
You don't know where you are.You don't know who you are.
你什么都不知道!
You don't know shit!
我来告诉你你是谁
I'm gonna tell you who you are.
这是一个好妈妈该做的
Because that's what good mothers do.
杰莎贝尔,你已经死了
Jessabelle, you're dead.
你♥爸♥爸也死了
Your father's dead.
摩西
Moses.
不,一切都会好的,不是吗?
No, it's all gonna be all right, isn't it?
我要你,宝贝,我要你,好闺女
I need you, sugar.I need you. Good girl.
你会回来的,我会为你敞开大门,等你回来
You're gonna come back.I'm gonna hold the door open for you.
杰莎贝尔,你会得到属于你的!
Jessabelle,you're gonna get what's coming to you!
你就是屋子里那个弃灵?
The unwanted presence in the house.
每当你看到那些东西,就会醒来,对吧?
When you see it,it's broken, right?
不是鬼魂,是我
It wasn't the ghost.It was me.
你录像里预测的是别人的命运,是吗?
You were telling someone else's fortune,weren't you?
你知道它有什么预示吗?它说你不会离开三藩市
You know what it says here?It says that you've never left St. Francis
而且你永远也不会离开
and that you're never gonna leave.
你真正的女儿,不是我
Your real daughter,not me.
你为了生杰莎贝尔
You gave your life for Jessabelle.
放弃化疗
Didn't do chemo.
孩子一出生
When the baby was born,
很明显不是爸爸生的
it wasn't Dad's.
不!不!
No, no!
爸爸杀了那孩子,是吗?
He killed her,didn't he?
摩西教我解读塔罗牌
Moses taught me how to read cards.
看这些
Look at those.
不要告诉爸爸,他会杀了我
Don't tell Dad.He'd kill me.
所以莱昂他领养了一个女儿以掩人耳目?
So Leon adopted a baby girl to cover the crime?
一个白人女孩,就是我
A white girl, me.
你的教会,摩西的教会