汝被阴影遮蔽,命运莫辨迷离
-----《海地传说》
哈?你确定要带着它?不要勉强自己噢!
Huh? You sure you got that?Don't strain yourself.
好了,搞定,还我钥匙吧
Well, that's it.Turned in my key.
好,但现在不行
Yep. No turning back now.
你还是认为这事靠谱?
You still think this is a good idea?
啥,你是说我开车?
What, me driving this thing?
我告你,我倒是也想让你开啊
I told you,I'm more than happy to let you drive.
不是,我是说搬家这事
No, this,moving in with you.
还有。。。怀了宝宝
Having this baby.
莎莎,我这辈子做的最靠谱的事就是遇见你
Jessie, you're the best thing that ever happened to me.
我为这一刻准备很久了
I've been ready for this for a long time.
昨晚做了个特怪的梦。。。。
I just remembered the weirdest dream I had last night.
这是清除它的最后机会
It's the last chance to remove it.
再稍微抽一下,那边看不到
A little more suction, please.Can't see a thing in there.
是头骨,是那个男人的一小块头骨
It's skull.It's part of the guy's skull.
臀部股骨转子间骨折
Intertrochanteric fracture in your hip.
左侧锁骨和三根肋骨粉碎性骨折
Your left clavicle and three ribs are shattered.
左右胫骨都伴随复合式骨折
You've got compound fracturesin your right and left tibia.
好消息是:通过三四个月的深切治疗
Good news is you will walk again
你依旧可以行走
within three or four months of therapy.
我的孩子呢?
My baby?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
两个月后
我知道这对于你来说是永久的伤痛,杰西
I know it's been a long haul for you, Jessie.
我们会安排一位理疗师去你家进行治疗
But we'll still need to send a physical therapist to you at home.
谁来接你出院?令尊还是令堂?
Can someone come pick you up? Your mother or father?
我母亲在我很小的时候就得癌症过世了
Uh, my mom died of cancer when I was a baby,
后来我父亲把我交给我阿姨寄养
and my father gave me to my aunt to be raised after my mom died.
我和他有好些年没见面了
I haven't seen him in years.
劳伦特小姐,可以让他来接你出院吗?
Miss Laurent,can he come here to pick you up?
爸爸?
Dad?
谢谢你接我出院,爸爸
Thanks for picking me up, Dad.
嗯,举手之劳
Hmm. Glad I could help.
你男朋友的事我很遗憾
Sorry about your boyfriend.
这里以前是你妈妈的房♥间,现在你就住这吧
This was your mother's room.You're gonna have to stay in here.
其他的卧室都在楼上
The other bedrooms are upstairs.
我抱你上♥床♥
Let's get you in bed.
你阿姨死后,他们给了我你的一些东西
When your aunt passed away, they gave me some things you had there.
是衣服
Clothes.
饿不饿?我给你做点三明治熟么的
You hungry?I could make you a sandwich or something.
额...
Uh...
不用,我不饿,只是有点累
No, I'm fine.Just tired is all.
噢对了,这个水龙头有时会流出脏水
Oh, yeah,the water out of the tap sometimes comes out bad.
让它流一会就干净了
You just let it run a little,it'll clear up.
普雷斯顿
Preston.
爸爸?
Dad?
你在吗?
You here?
哦哟哟
Oh, my word.
世上只有妈妈好
Thank you, Mama.
给杰莎贝尔!
生日快乐
我爱你
你好,莎莎
Hello, Jessabelle.
妈妈
Mom.
我思前想后了很久
I went back and forth 100 times
不知道应不应该
whether or not this was a good idea.
录这些录像带
Making these tapes.
诚如你所见,妈妈在这
But as you can see,here I am.
现在是1988年3月14号♥
It is March 14,and it is 1988,
我已经怀你七个月了
and I am seven months pregnant with you.
我爱你,莎莎,妈妈爱你
I love you, Jessabelle.I love you.
如果你正在看这录像
If you're watching this,
说明我已经离开了这个世界
it means I'm gone.
可我不想你因为这样而悲伤一整天
But I don't want this to be a day of sadness.
我希望这是我们母女相见的快乐一天
I want it to be a day of happiness.
好了,不说我了
So I'm not even gonna talk about me.
唯一重要的
The only thing that's important
就是你知道的:我爱你
is that you know that I love you.
我会永远守护着你,永远
And that I have been watching over you, always.
OK,好了,不说这些沉重的话题
Okay. So, enough of that sad shit.
我跟你♥爸♥说过,我希望他
I told your father that I wanted him
在你18岁生日的时候给你这卷录像带
to give you this tape on your 18th birthday.
也就是说是2006年
So for you,it is 2006.
生日快乐!生日快乐!乖囡!
Happy Birthday!Happy Birthday, baby!
我打算给你买♥♥个蛋糕
I thought about having a cake,
但是要和戴维斯太太解释这一切的话
but explaining all this to Mrs. Davis
她确实会觉得有点不可思议
just would have been a little too weird.
对了,戴太太,是我们的厨娘
Uh, Mrs. Davis is our cook,
如果她还在咱们家,代我向她问好
and if she's there,could you tell her I said hi?
她人很好,不过看见这个肯定会吓跑的
She's so sweet.That ought to freak her out, though.
她很怕鬼
She is scared of ghosts.
总之呢,我录这录像带,一是为了
Anyway, um, I wanted to make this tape
让你了解我
because I wanted you to get to know me.
二者嘛,也算是一个生日礼物
And I wanted to give you a birthday gift,
一副作为生日读物的塔罗牌
a birthday reading with my cards.
我很擅长这门道
I am really good at this.
我总能破解
I'm always right.
不能切牌,只能这样花扎
You can't cut the deck,so this will have to do.
我们开始
Here we go.
我还留着你的手镯,妈妈
I still have your bracelet, Mom.
OK,这张是“死亡”牌
Okay. So this is Death.
但并不意味着“死亡”,而是象征“过渡”
But it doesn't mean "death" death.It means transition.
今年你18岁
And this year,your 18th year,
要渡过人生一道坎
is gonna be a year of transition.
你知道它有什么预示吗?它说你不会离开三藩市
You know what it says here?It says that you've never left St. Francis
永远也不会离开
and that you're never gonna leave.
亲爱的,你得出去闯荡,看看外面的世界
Baby, you've gotta get out there and see the world.
那里有更多精彩等你去发现
There's so much great stuff out there.
套杯水相牌,意味着你与水结缘,水是很务实的东西
Suits of Cups.That's the water sign,and water is pragmatic.
预示着你的人生阻力小,很少逆流
It goes the way of least resistance.
但将会有大量的水
But this is a lot of water.
你游泳吗?还是你从事和海有关的工作?
Are you a swimmer,or do you do something with the sea?
我根本不会游泳
I can't even swim.
你是个超级宅女,和你妈一样
You're a homebody,just like your mama
又错啦,老妈您预言水平有待提升啊!
Wrong again.You're terrible at this!
对了,这上面还说你并不孤单
Well, it says here that you're not alone
家里有个灵魂陪你做伴
That there is a presence in the house with you.
这并不是什么坏事,到处都有守护神或者天使什么的
It's not a bad thing.There are guardian angels everywhere.
也许说的就是我
Maybe I'm seeing me.
没错,果然是女的,是个女性形象
Yes, so she's a she.It's a female.
她想让你离开这房♥子
She wants you out of the house.
她说这里是她的家
She says it's hers.
天啊老爸!你吓的我屁滚尿流!
Jesus, Dad!You scared the shit out of me!
你从哪搞到的录像?
Where did you get that?
我他妈在问你问题!
I asked you a goddamn question!
我问你:“你从哪儿搞到的录像?”
I said, "Where did you get that?"
我在我房♥间里找到的,妈妈的房♥间里
I found it in my room,in Mom's room.
不要!爸爸!不要!你在干什么?!
Don't, Dad! Don't!What are you doing?
爸爸,你要干什么?
Dad, what are you doing?
哦!不要!爸爸!哦!佛祖啊!
Oh! No, Dad.Oh, God, Dad.
不要再翻箱倒柜了
No more snooping around.
爸爸?爸爸?
Dad? Dad?
爸爸
Dad.
爸!
Dad!
爸
Dad.
睡觉时间过了,宝贝
It's past your bedtime,sweetie
家里有个灵魂陪你做伴
That there is a presence in the house with you.
侬撒宁啦?
Who are you?
杰莎贝尔
Jessabelle.
我做了早饭
I made breakfast.
嘿,昨晚的事情我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about last night.
爸爸多喝了两盅,以后不再耍酒疯了