I was a little drunk.It's not gonna happen again.
没关系
It's all right.
那是你妈妈用过的旧轮椅
That was your mother's old chair.
放在外面储藏棚里的
It was out in the shed.
我没想到昨晚会看到你妈妈
Didn't expect to see your mother last night.
那个录像带,我不知道她录过
That tape,I didn't know she made that tape,
我也是第一次看
that she actually went through with it.
只找到这一盘带子吗?
You just found that one tape?
嗯,就这一个
Uh-huh, just one.
你好,莎莎
Hello, Jessabelle.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你,妈妈
I love you too, Mom.
上次占卜塔罗牌以来已经过了三周
It's been three weeks since our last reading
有太多太多的怪事,所以我请教了一下摩西
There was so much weird stuff in there,so I asked Moses about it.
不是颁布《十诫》的那个摩西
Not Ten Commandments Moses,
是我的朋友摩西,是杰瑞河教会的一个道友
but my friend Moses from my church on Jerry's Creek.
别告诉爸爸,他会宰了我的
Don't tell Dad.He'd kill me.
摩西告诉我如何分♥析♥塔罗牌
Moses taught me how to read cards.
所以我把你的牌阵告诉了他,得到了一些有趣的解释
So I showed him your reading,and he said something interesting.
他说房♥子里的两个鬼魂,两位女性
He said that the two presences in the house,the two females,
她们都是你
they're both you.
你一直在做噩梦,是吧?
You've been having nightmares, right?
每当你看到那些东西,就会醒来,对吧?
And when you see it,this presence, it's broken, right?
那是个恶魔,内在的心魔
It's a demon,but it's an inner demon.
你陷入了某种困扰之中
You were in some sort of accident or something,
也许是你的熟人陷入了困扰
or maybe somebody you know was.
听我说,这不是你的错
Now, I want you to listen to me.It wasn't your fault.
不要自责,宝贝,不是你的错,知道吗?
Stop blaming yourself, sweetheart.It wasn't your fault. Okay?
现在我们知道了这就是最后那张牌的意义
Now that we know that's what that last reading meant...
我是说,摩西是这样解释的
I mean, that's what Moses says.
那么,我们再占卜一次
So, we're gonna get you a new one.
好了
All right.
“死亡”,意味着“转变”,你不需担心
Death. That means transition.You really don't have to worry about that.
我看到一场非常可怕的死亡
I see a very horrible death
爸爸?
Dad?
劳伦特小姐?
Miss Laurent?
我敲过门了,但考虑到您坐轮椅不方便
I was knocking,but I know you're in a wheelchair,
所以我直接进来了
so I got in.
嗨,叫我莎莎
Hi. It's just Jessie.
呃,医院跟你说过我会来的,对吧?
Uh, the hospital told you I was coming, right?
呃,没啊,哦,对,对
Uh, no.Um, yes. Yes.
哦
Oh.
你一定是阿伦娜小姐
You must be Miss Arlenna.
罗索拉,叫我罗姐就行
Rosaura.You can call me Rosaura.
见到你很高兴
It's great to meet you.
那么我们开始理疗吧
Let's get started.
好的,好的,感觉还好吗?
Okay. Okay.You feel good?
我一会回来帮你检查身体,如何?
I'll be back and check on you, okay?
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
不,不!
No, no!
不,不!
No, no!
这他妈怎么回事?
What the hell's going on?
冷静一下,放松
Just calm down.Settle down.
都是幻觉,什么事也没有
It's nothing. It's nothing.
你跑哪去了?啊?
Where the hell were you? Huh?
我很抱歉,对不起,劳先生,我只出去了一小会
I'm sorry.I'm so sorry, Mr. Laurent.
It was only five minutes.
滚!滚粗!
Get out! Now.
-对不起
-I'm sorry.
-滚!
-Get out!
你说“幻觉”是什么意思,爸爸?什么幻觉??
What did you mean by "nothing", Dad?What's nothing?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
又是她那该死的录像带!
It's her goddamn tapes!
她吓着你了,我早告诉她不要录的
She's got you scared out of your mind.I told her not to do this.
但是爸爸,这是妈妈啊!这是她唯一留给我的东西!
But, Dad, it's Mom.It's all I have of her!
录像带里的人不是你妈妈
That thing on these tapes is not your mother.
她怀孕五个星期后
Five weeks into her pregnancy,
我们发现她脑里长了肿瘤
we found out she had tumors in her brain.
她不肯做化疗,没救了,她没救了
She wouldn't do chemo.Nothing to help herself.
癌症侵蚀了她的思想,她不再是以前的她了
It ate her mind, the cancer.It just wasn't her anymore.
但是爸爸,我想看!
But, Dad, I want to watch them!
为什么?就让她那么吓得你屁滚尿流才爽?
Why? So she can scare the shit out of you some more?
-我要烧了这些带子
-I'm gonna burn these tapes.
-爸爸,别!
-Dad, no!
不要,爸爸!不要!爸爸!
No, Dad!Don't, Dad! Dad!
爸爸
Dad.
噢,爸爸!
Oh, God!
爸爸!爸爸!
Dad! Dad!
莎莎!
Jessie!
莎莎!
Jessie!
不!爸爸!
No! Dad!
爸爸!
Dad!
永别了,莱昂,愿你的灵魂安息,阿门
Goodbye, Leon.May your soul finally find peace. Amen.
嗨,莎莎
Hey, Jessie.
阿普
Preston.
近来可好?
How you been?
嗯..
Uh...
我问得可真蠢
That was a really stupid question.
我听说你上周回来了
I heard you were in town last week.
本想前来探望,但觉得应该先给你打个电♥话♥
I would have come over, but I figured I should call first.
我打了好几番电♥话♥,都没人接
I tried you a few times,but no one picked up.
抱歉,我爸爸的电♥话♥在楼上
I'm sorry. My Dad's phone is upstairs,
我还得休养几周时间
and it's gonna be a few more weeks
才能上楼去接电♥话♥
before I can walk upstairs to answer it.
嗯,对不起
Right. I'm sorry.
见到你真高兴,阿普
It's really good to see you, Preston.
米兔
It's good to see you, too.
令尊仙逝,还望节哀顺变
I'm really sorry about your dad.
莎莎?
Jessie?
莎莎,你还好吗?
Jessie, you okay?
嗨
Hey.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
呃...
Uh...
你在这儿呆了一整晚?
You stayed here all night?
嗯,我觉得要呆在这保护好你
Yeah, well,I figured I'd stick around, make sure you're okay.
谢谢,你不必那么费力的
Thanks.You didn't have to.
那好,我该回家了
Well, I guess I should get going home.
希望还能再见
But I'd love to see you again, though.
下次来的时候愿你一切安好
Be okay if I come by some other time?
嗯,嗯,我会的
Yeah. Yeah, I'd like that.
好了,照顾好自己
All right. You take care.
呃,等等,等等
Uh, wait, wait.
请别走
Please don't go.
怎么?
What?
如果不和人说话,我会疯掉的
If I don't talk to somebody, I'm gonna go crazy.
也许我已经疯了
Maybe I already am crazy.
行,我哪儿也不去
Okay. I don't gotta go anywhere.
-我就在这儿陪你
-I'll stay right here.
-谢谢
-Thank you.
你不觉得我们应该出去逛逛吗?
But you think we can get the hell out of this place?
这儿让我起鸡皮疙瘩
Kind of gives me the creeps.
好啊
Yeah.
大家伙都还在这
Pretty much everybody's still here.
瑞克·福斯特刚从阿富汗回国,不过他还会再去的
Rick Foster just got back from Afghanistan.
But he's going back, I think.
他还是和晓娜成亲了
He's still married to Shawna.
如果我是晓娜的老公,我也会回去的
If I was married to Shawna,I'd be going back,too.
玛丽·金波已经离婚两次了
Mary Kimball's been married and divorced twice.
-两次?