喂 你干嘛呢
Oi. What you doing?
看这个
Look at this.
操
Fuck!
马库斯
Marcus!
珍妮
Jenny.
那是什么
What was that?
你跳的乱七八糟的
You were all over the shop.
没错 跟闹着玩似的
Yeah, the joke shop.
是吗
Yeah?
你敢站起来对着我再说一遍吗 小傻♥逼♥
You wanna get up and say that to my face, you little skank?
够了
And that will do.
老师 是她挑事的
She started it, sir.
你觉得我关心是谁挑事的吗
Do I look like I care who started it?
你们可以走了
You may go.
萨拉留下
Except Sarah.
萨拉 你为什么在这
Sarah, why are you here?
-我不知道 老师 -我也不知道
- I don't know, sir. - And neither do I.
我都不知道你为什么来上我的课
I don't know why you bother coming to my class.
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
你是想轻松点
You were looking for an easy ride.
混日子 对吧
A doss, right?
表演艺术
Performing Arts.
因为大众传媒听起来像是很难的一门课
For when Media Studies seems a bit too much like hard work.
是吗
Right?
错了 错了
Wrong. Wrong.
因为不论千难万险
Because come hell or high water,
你都要登上皇家剧院的舞台
you will be going out onto that Theatre Royal stage.
我才不在乎你唱国歌♥是不是像放屁一样
I don't care whether it's to fart the national anthem.
下节课 我要看到你的节目
By next lesson, I want an act.
明白了吗
All right?
现在赶紧离开我的教室
Now get out of my classroom.
把门带上
And close the door.
你不看看现在都几点了
What time d'you call this?
对不起 行了吧
Sorry, all right?
因为只狗跟一男的掰扯了半天
I had to see a man about a dog.
一只狗
A dog?
-我们要有一只狗了吗 -是啊
- We're getting a dog? - Oh, sure.
其实 我们会有一群狗
We're getting a few, actually.
它们会在屋子到处撒尿便便
They're gonna wee and poo all over the house
你们还得负责把便便捡起来
and you're gonna have to pick it up.
恶心 臭死啦
Ugh. So rank.
噗通噗通
Plop-plop! Yeah!
噗通噗通
Plop-plop!
我天
Oh, my.
把你蜡笔给我
Give me your crayons.
你为什么画画
Why are you drawing?
操
Shit.
这太硬了
Ugh! They're hard.
我们只有这个
They're what we've got.
-我们才不吃这个 -听着
- Well, we're not eating them! - Hey.
好吧 我们做个交易吧
All right. Here's the deal.
第一 不许抱怨老实吃面条
One, you eat your noodles and you don't complain.
第二 我要去工作了
Two, I'm gonna go to work,
我几乎天天都要迟到
which I'm always really late for.
第三 你们表现好点 自己准备睡觉
Three, you lot behave yourselves and get ready for bed,
第四
and four...
我给你们带些薯条回来
I'm gonna bring you back some crisps.
-太空掠夺者 -还有巧克力
- Space Raiders! - And chocolate.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
不好意思
Um. Excuse me.
你是萨拉吗
Are you Sarah?
-谢谢 -从那边出去
- Thank you. - That way out.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
我看你
Only, you...
没在屋子里
you weren't on the floor.
抱歉 我出去扔垃圾的
Yeah. Sorry. I was just taking out the bins.
萨拉
Sarah.
你明天能来上班的话就帮了大忙了
Be really helpful if you could do tomorrow.
詹米生病了
Jamie's sick.
-什么时间 -两点
- Time? - Two.
不行 5点之前不行
I can't. I can't do before five.
要不是没办法 我也不会问你的
Well, I wouldn't ask unless I was desperate.
真的不行 抱歉 文斯
Well, I really can't. I'm sorry, Vince.
那个时间不行
I can't do that time.
你知道的 我给你这份工作
You know, when I gave you this job,
就是想让你做全职的
it was with a view to you going full-time.
事实呢 你连我给你的
And as it is, you're hardly managing
兼♥职♥时间都做不好
the part-time hours I'm giving you.
萨拉 这让我在考虑
I mean, it just makes me think, Sarah, that...
我不清楚 你是不是其他地方有什么工作
I dunno, that you've got somewhere else
对你来说更重要呢
that's more important to you.
我更想你的工作重点是这里
I want this to be a priority for you.
这个电玩城
The arcade.
是的 我超爱这份工作 文斯
It is. I really love this job, Vince.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我想说
I mean...
我并没有感觉你很想要这份工作
I'm just not feeling that you want this job.
好吧
All right.
好吧 我会来的
All right, fine. I'll do it.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-确定吗 -嗯
- You sure? - Yeah
多谢 萨拉
Thank you, Sarah.
非常感谢
It's much appreciated.
这上面再刷5块
And a fiver on there.
-给我 -好啊
- Give it me. - Sure.
马上就给你
I'll give it to you.
盯着索菲的可不仅仅是凯文·道格
It's not just Kiwi Doug with his eyes on Sophie.
好朋友吕贝同样在尝试
Best friend Rueben is also trying his luck.
没错 又一个
Yeah, another one.
我们学会把肩膀靠在
We learn to put your shoulders on...
好了 我懂了 我懂了
Okay, I got it, I got it.
我来教你怎么倒下
I'll teach you all how to fall.
那非常的有效
That would have worked.
我把你的脚放到髋关节的位置
Okay, let me get your feet on your hips.
胳膊
Arms.
看起来女孩们都被我搂在了怀里
The girls, girls seem to be drawn to my arms.
-把门关上 -谁会知道
- Close the door. - Who knows?
-只有我俩 -他们做得怎么样
- You and me. - How are they doing it?
做腿部运动就会这个样子
This is what happens when you do leg exercises.
这没有用
This is not working.
我们带你们来这
We're bringing you here.
-你干嘛呀 -过来
- Hey! What you playing at? - Come on.
穿鞋 该走了
Shoes. Let's go.
我的天哪
Jesus Christ.
过来
Come on!
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
不好意思 妈妈
Mom, I'm sorry.
我今天要早点去工作
Work needs me in early today.
你今天能去学校接马库斯和露西吗
Please, can you pick up Marcus and Lucy from school?
可以吗
Is that okay?
-答应我你一定会去的 -是
- Promise you'll be there? - Yes!
能不能把门关上
Will you just close the door?
好的 非常感谢
Okay. Thank you very much.
今天妈妈会去学校接你们
Mommy's picking you up from school today.
为什么 为什么不是你
Why? Why aren't you?
因为有工作 快起来
Because work, that's why. Stand up, please.
那自行车呢
What about the bike?
我要骑自行车去工作
I need the bike for work.
所以没错 出生以来第一次
So, yes, for once in your tiny little lives,