是的
Yeah.
马盖特 马盖特 马盖特
Margate, Margate, Margate.
有人某天告诉我马盖特
Bloke the other day told me that
会成为新的布赖顿
Margate's gonna be the new Brighton.
成为海边的西尔狄区
Shoreditch by the fucking sea.
他们被称为DFLs
DFLs they call 'em.
就是"从伦敦移居于南英的人"
You know, "Down from London."
你们能分辨出那些人
You can spot them,
因为他们还没老到牙都掉光
because they've still got all their teeth.
再过几年 马盖特 再等几年
Give it a few years, Margate, give it a few years,
他们就会在地方法♥院♥外面喝苹果酒了
and they'll be necking the cider outside the Magistrates' Court,
和我们一样冲着车流大喊大叫
and yelling at the traffic just like the rest of us.
但这一切都在改变 不是吗 马盖特
But it's changing, isn't it, Margate?
在改变
It's changing.
我是说 我们有透纳当代艺术展
I mean, we've got the Turner Contemporary.
英国最为著名 技艺最为精湛的艺术家之一 19世纪上半叶英国学院派画家的代表
这很好 不是吗
That's lovely, isn't it?
我想说真的很难相信
I mean it's hard to believe that
蒂娜·特纳有时间画那么多画
Tina Turner had time to do all of them paintings.
60-70年代美国歌♥手 被认为是最成功的女性摇滚艺术家
拜托 马盖特
Oh, come on, Margate.
算算我所有的笑话
I thought of all the jokes in my routine,
那个是最好笑的
that one was simply the best.
欢迎来到我们的才艺展示
So welcome to our little showcase.
黑尔老师亲自组织了这一切 不是吗
Mr. Hale put it all together by himself, didn't ya?
我觉得我们应该
You know what, I think we should
为黑尔老师好好鼓掌
give Mr. Hale a big round of applause.
为黑尔先生鼓掌吧 各位
Give it up for Mr. Hale, everyone!
太棒了 真好
Yeah! Yeah.
他一整年都在为我们费心
He has been on at us all year.
让我们努力排练
Trying to make us work hard,
免得在皇家剧院的舞台上像个傻子
so we don't look foolish on this Theatre Royal stage.
然后他竟然穿了那件外套
And he turns up in that jacket?
戏剧老师们的特点就是他们
Thing about drama teachers is that they really--
经常乱搞
Slag!
廉价座位那边好安静
Quiet in the cheap seats.
他们都很廉价 不是吗 马盖特
Well, they're all cheap in here, aren't they, Margate?
你才廉价 你个荡♥妇♥
You're cheap, you fucking slag!
把灯调亮
Bring... Bring the house lights up.
是谁扔的
Who threw that?
我问是谁扔的
I said who threw that?
走吧 萨拉
Come on, Sarah.
你最好滚远点 再也别回来
That's for you to fuck off and not come back!
你乱扔钱 我一点也不惊讶
I'm not surprised you're throwing money away.
你还能再丢个几磅[镑]你个肥仔
You could afford to lose a few pounds, you fat cunt.
看看他的脸
Now look at his face.
看看他的脸啊 马盖特
Look at his face, Margate.
你一直长这样的吗
You always looked like that?
还是说你妈妈抓到你
Or did the wind change
和你妹妹啪啪啪之后 才成这样的
when your mom caught you banging your sister?
谢谢你的硬币了 这玩意儿交电费的时候
And thanks for the quid, that'll come in proper useful
挺有用的
for the leccy meter.
是啊 没错 没错
Yeah, that's right, that's right.
我家很穷
My family is poor.
我们太穷了 食物银行看了我们一眼
We're so poor, the food bank took one look at us
就拒绝了我们的信用额
and denied us credit.
你们会笑 不是吗
Got to laugh, haven't you?
没错 你们可以
It's all right, you can.
我是说 我不觉得我的生活一团糟
I mean, I don't consider my life chaos.
就是富有感情的行为集♥合♥
It's just... it's just emotionally action-packed.
是啊
Yeah.
拿我妈妈举个例子
I mean, take my mom, for example.
把她带走吧 我真心的
Please take her. Genuinely. Please take her.
她脑子不太清楚
She is mad, she is.
你都无法相信
You would not believe some of the stuff
她冒出来的一些想法
that she comes out with.
她是个瘾君子 她失去了控制
She is crackers. She is out of control!
不 其实她是有心理疾病
No, as in she's actually mentally ill.
一会儿笑 一会儿哭
Mm. Laughing one minute, crying the next.
吃个饭弄得满脸都是
Can't eat without getting food all over her face.
就好像 她是我的第三个孩子
It's like... it's like she's my third child.
在我十五岁时就有了
Which, at 15 years old,
我猜这对于马盖特来说稀松平常 不是吗
I guess is actually pretty normal for Margate, isn't it?
就这样
Anyway.
我必须得站出来
So I've had to step up.
挣点外快
You know, earn the extra cash.
我在电玩店打过工
I had a job down at the arcades.
就在海滨区
On the seafront.
你们知道的 我还兼♥职♥挣过钱
And, you know, I... I earned a little extra on the side.
我是说 我们都干过 不是吗
I mean, we've all done it, haven't we?
别撒谎 我们都干过
Don't lie, we've all done it.
没法养活你的家人
Can't afford to feed your family,
所以你不得不在后巷给老男人打飞机
so you've gotta give hand jobs to old men down the back alley.
没有吗 那看来只有我了
No? Just me then.
但你们知道吗 这事儿挺管用的
But you know what? It worked, so...
直到我老板那天发现了我
Well, until my boss caught me the other day,
我被抓了个正着
you know, red-handed and all that.
他把我拖进办公室
He hauled me into his office.
说我有很大 很大的麻烦了
He said I was in very, very big trouble.
我以为他会辞了我
And I thought he was gonna fire me.
说真的 我那时很害怕
Seriously. I was so scared.
但他却决定强♥奸♥我
But he decided to rape me instead.
据说强♥奸♥这事一点都不好玩 但我
They say rape can never be funny, but I...
现在我猜我不能留在马盖特了 是吗
Now, I guess I can't stay in Margate any longer, can I?
我会自己出去
I'll let myself out.
你不接吗
You gonna answer that?
♪ 在最暗的地方见我 那很安全 亲爱的 ♪
♪ Meet me in the darkest place I know it's safe, love ♪
♪ 在大海最深处见我 帮我呼吸 ♪
♪ Meet me in the deepest ocean Help me breathe ♪
♪ 我知道你会 因为我们无人能敌 ♪
♪ I know you will Because we're invincible ♪
♪ 一个不同的宇宙 ♪
♪ A different universe ♪
♪ 别放手 亲爱的 ♪
♪ Don't let go, love ♪
♪ 孩子们微笑时我能看见你 ♪
♪ I see you When the children smile ♪
♪ 所以别放手 亲爱的 ♪
♪ So don't let go, love ♪
♪ 我知道我还会见到你 ♪
♪ I know that I will see you again ♪
♪ 因为我们战无不胜 ♪
♪ Because we're invincible ♪
♪ 战无不胜 ♪
♪ Invincible ♪
♪ 因为我们战无不胜 ♪
♪ Because we're invincible ♪
♪ 战无不胜 ♪
♪ Invincible ♪
♪ 我摔得很重 但看见了你的眼睛 ♪
♪ I fall down deep But see your eyes ♪
♪ 让我不至于迷失自我 ♪
♪ Keep me from losing myself ♪
♪ 我摔得很重 但看见了你的眼睛 ♪
♪ I fall down deep But see your eyes ♪
♪ 让我不至于迷失自我 ♪
♪ Keep me from losing myself ♪
♪ 亲爱的 你会成为我的归宿吗 ♪
♪ Darling, would you be My home? ♪
♪ 我的归宿 ♪
♪ My home ♪
♪ 亲爱的 你会成为我的归宿吗 ♪
♪ Darling, would you be My home? ♪
♪ 我的归宿 ♪
♪ My home ♪
♪ 亲爱的 你会成为我的归宿吗 ♪
♪ Darling, would you be My home? ♪
♪ 我的归宿 ♪
♪ My home ♪
♪ 亲爱的 你会成为我的归宿吗 ♪
♪ Darling, would you be My home? ♪
♪ 我的归宿 ♪
♪ My home ♪
♪ 亲爱的 你会成为我的归宿吗 ♪
♪ Darling, would you be My home? ♪
♪ 我的归宿 ♪
♪ My home ♪
♪ 亲爱的 你会成为我的归宿吗 ♪
♪ Darling, would you be My home? ♪
♪ 我的归宿 ♪
♪ My home ♪
♪ 亲爱的 你会成为我的归宿吗 ♪
♪ Darling, would you be My home? ♪
♪ 在最暗的地方见我 那很安全 亲爱的 ♪
♪ Meet me in the darkest place I know it's safe, love ♪
♪ 在大海最深处见我 帮我呼吸 ♪
♪ Meet me in the deepest ocean Help me breathe ♪
♪ 我知道你会 ♪
♪ I know you will ♪