我觉得你那可爱的妻子
I think it's your lovely wife who'd be most interested
会对你今晚的行踪非常感兴趣
in what you've been up to tonight.
我觉得如果让她知道你对还没完成
I don't think she'd be very happy to find out
普通中等教育的女孩感兴趣
that you're into girls who haven't
她可能不会很高兴
even finished their GCSEs.
甚至可能会认真考虑
It may even make her think twice
是否该让你远离她女儿
about having you round her daughter.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我觉得在那个兜里
I think it's in that pocket.
-都他妈拿去 -好的
- Fucking take it. - Okay.
滚
Get out.
滚
Get out.
快他妈滚
Get the fuck out!
滚
Get out!
你个该死的婊♥子♥
You fucking cunt!
好了
Okay. Oh.
你们看起来 你们看起来很好
You look... you look A-okay.
我们看看
Let's see.
你那沾了点东西
Oh, you've got a little bit of something there.
等下
Hold on.
好了
There you go.
很好
Lovely.
你为什么没叫醒我
Why didn't you wake me up?
你看起来需要睡个懒觉
Oh, you looked like you could do with a lie-in.
我得帮他们准备好去上学
I need to get them ready for school.
不亲爱的 他们已经准备好去上学了
No, my darling. Look, they're all ready to go.
你打扫卫生了
You cleaned?
昨晚的事我很抱歉
Um, I'm sorry about last night.
我当时只是 你知道的
I was just, you know...
我真的很想做点好事的
I really wanted to do something nice
结果 我弄得 你知道的
and then it, I just got all, you know...
没关系的
It's okay.
你是我的天使 知道吗
You're my angel, you know that?
没有你我什么都不行 我们都是
I'd be nothing without you. We all would be.
对了 收到了这个
Oh, by the way, uh, this came.
我们应该打开吧 对吗
We should open it really, shouldn't we?
大概吧 给我吧
Guess so. Pass it here.
萨拉
Sarah!
怎么了
What?
我的天哪 这是什么
Oh, my god, what is that?
问题解决了
Problem solved.
什么 怎么做到的
What? How?
工资 我得到了晋升
From work. I got an advance.
我的天 有 有 有
Oh my god. How, how, how...
有多少
How much is that?
二百八十块
Two hundred and eighty.
来抱抱
Come here!
你怎么跟他们说的
What did you say to them?
东扯西扯的
This and that.
应该足够延段时间了
It should be enough to put them off, you know,
剩下的我们再想办法 但
while we find the rest, but...
太好了 萨拉
Ah, that's amazing, Sarah.
你们俩 过来给你们姐姐个拥抱
Oi, you two, come and give your sister a hug.
太好了
Yes.
我们会没事的 对吗
We're gonna be all right, aren't we?
只要我们一家人在一起 就总能化险为夷
We're always all right, as long as we stick together.
对吧 只要我们在一起
Yeah? As long as we stay together.
知道我们该干什么吗
You know what we should do?
我们该庆祝
We should celebrate.
我们需要来场联欢
We need to have a party.
我们得去学校了
Well, we need to get to school.
我们去梦幻乐园好不好
Shall we go to Dreamland?
我们去梦幻乐园好不好
Shall we go to Dreamland?
妈妈
Mom.
梦幻乐园 梦幻乐园 梦幻乐园
Dreamland, Dreamland, Dreamland!
梦幻乐园 梦幻乐园 梦幻乐园
Dreamland, Dreamland, Dreamland!
妈妈 你知道去那要花多少钱吗
Mom, have you seen the prices on that place?
重新开张以后我们就没去过了
Oh, well, we ain't been since it's reopened.
求你了
Oh, come on.
就玩几个项目
Couple of rides.
为了小孩子们
For the kids.
求你了 萨拉
Please, Sarah.
求你了 萨拉 求你了
Please, Sarah. Please.
求你了
Please.
求你了 萨拉 求你了
Please, Sarah. Please!
萨拉 求你了
Oh, Sarah. Please!
萨拉 求你了
Sarah, please.
求你了 萨拉 求你了 萨拉
Please, Sarah. Please. Sarah, please.
我们爱你 萨拉 求你了 求你了
We love you, Sarah. Please. Please.
一张家庭票 谢谢
One family ticket, please.
没有家庭票
There's no family tickets.
价格都在这了
The prices are there.
上面说进门是免费的
Well, it says it's free to enter.
对 进门是免费的
Yeah, it's free to get in,
但你需要代币或手环才能玩项目
but you need tokens or wristbands for the rides.
那我们就买♥♥一张成人票
Well, then, we'll have just one adult
三张儿童票 谢谢
and three children, please.
妈妈 我们可以只买♥♥一点代币
Mom, we could just get a few tokens.
快点 萨拉 把钱给她
Come on, Sarah, just give her the money.
人家等着呢
She's waiting.
给你
Here you are.
很好 快点来吧
Lovely. Right, come on then.
你们俩
Oi, you two.
-快点 萨拉 -快点 萨拉
- Come on, Sarah. - Come on, Sarah!
-快来嘛 萨拉
Yeah, come on, Sarah.
这么大
It's massive!
好了 接下来你们想先玩哪个项目
Right, so what d'you want to go on first, then?
-螺旋滑梯 -摩天轮
- Helter-skelter! - Big wheel!
你们知道吗 我觉得我们该让萨拉决定
You know what? I think Sarah should decide.
你想玩哪个 甜心
What do you wanna go on, sweetheart?
我不知道
Uh, I dunno.
要不就
How about the...
碰碰车
dodgems?
没事儿吧 宝贝
Are you okay, baby?
没事儿吧
Are you okay?
冲啊 牛仔 冲啊
Ride 'em, cowboy, ride 'em.
好 有人想吃东西吗
Right, who's hungry?
-谁要薯条 -我 我 我
- Who wants chips? - Me, me, me!
妈妈 我
Uh, Mom, I...
我会给你带薯条的 好吧
I'll get you some chips, yeah?
快来 你们俩
Come on, you two.
萨拉
Sarah?
我知道你在听 我能听到音乐
I know you're there, I can hear the music.
为什么没来上学
Why aren't you in school?
我得把情况报给主任了
I'm gonna have to take this to the Head.
我们现在得走了
Uh, yeah. We have to go now.
学校打电♥话♥了
School called.
我不想走
I don't wanna.
起来 好不好
Uh, get up, please.
我们得立刻去学校 他们刚刚打电♥话♥来了
We need to go to school right now, they just called.
好了 听我说
Right, listen.
如果我们现在把所有项目都玩遍
If we go on all the rides now,
那下次我们再来的时候
then that's nothing to look forward to
就没有什么可期待的了 对吗
the next time we come back, is it?
看起来他们不想再来了
Oh, looks like they don't want to come back again.
我们想 我们想
We do! We do!
那就拿起你们的薯条 走了
Well, pick your chips up and come on.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事儿 宝贝
Don't worry about it, babe.
对了 你打算什么时候弄房♥租的事
Listen, what you gonna do about the rent?