What can you do?
走之前把你忧郁的眼神留给我
Just give me your blue eyes before you go, ok?
等等 杰克 过来
Wait, wait. Jake, come here.
来吧 你能跳舞的
Come on, come on, you can dance.
-不想跳 -跳吧 来啊
I don't want to. Come on, baby, shake it.
来啊 伙计 腿动起来
Come on, man, move those legs.
动动那脚
Move them size 13s.
那可真♥他♥妈♥是双大脚
Those are some big fucking feet. Shit.
老天 看那
Jesus, look at that.
他肠子都流出来了
His guts are hanging out.
你得把它们弄回去
You'll have to push them back in.
我从没--
I have never--
我这辈子从没这样丢过脸--
I have never been so mortified in my whole life.
像那样大声尖叫
Screaming like that.
我不明白你怎么回事 杰克
I don't understand what's gotten into you, Jake.
你的表现很不正常
You're not acting normal.
我生活中已经有太多的疯狂
There's been too many crazies in my life.
我可不想变得更多
I don't want it anymore.
我烦透了男人在我面前发疯
I'm tired of men flipping out on me.
如果你要发疯
If you go crazy,
你就自个儿去发疯 懂吗?
You're going crazy by yourself, you understand?
多少度?
What's it say?
我的天 我去打电♥话♥叫医生
Oh, my God. I'm calling the doctor.
多少度?
What's it say?
都到顶了
It's gone to the top.
太好了
Great.
福雷医生 打扰了
Dr. Forrest, I'm so sorry to bother you.
我是14-G座的杰茜-皮金
This is Jezzie Pipkin up on 14-G.
我刚替杰克量过体温
I just took Jake's temperature,
有41度
and it says 106.
会不会有事?
Could that be right?
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
快起床
Get out of bed.
不行 我冷得要命
I can't. I'm freezing.
杰克 求你 快起床
Jake, for Pete's sake, get out of bed!
医生怎么说?
What did the doctor say?
你会死在去医院的路上
That you'd die on the way to the hospital.
快 起来 起来
Come on, up, up.
撑住 撑住
Hold on, hold on.
你会好起来的 杰克
You're going to be ok, Jake.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
冰块少了
I need more ice.
我冻死了
I'm freezing!
怎么了?
What's happening?
我需要冰块 他发41度高烧
I need some ice. He's running a 106 fever.
情况紧急--冰块
It's an emergency-- ice.
谢谢
Thank you.
来 山姆
Come on, sam.
我的天
Oh, my God.
哦 杰克 求你不要死
Oh, Jake, oh, Jake, don't you die on me.
山姆 帮我一把
Sam, help me!
山姆
Sam!
我来帮你
I'll help.
快
Come on.
小心点
Be careful with him.
抓住
Hold on.
来吧 这是为你好
Come on. It's for your own good.
来吧 杰克
Come on, Jake.
快 让他躺下
Come on, get him in there.
你会好起来的
You're going to be fine.
按住他 按住他
Hold him! Hold him!
会好起来的
It's going to be ok.
他没事吧?
Is he all right?
他不喜欢这样
He doesn't like this.
救命
Help me!
住手
Stop it!
杰克 求你不要死
Jake, don't you die on me.
住手 你们会要我的命
Stop it! You're killing me!
该死
Shit.
怎么了?
What was that?
我冷得要命
I'm freezing.
我可不冷
I'm not cold.
那当然 被子全是你盖着
Of course not. You have all the covers.
现在肯定只有10度
Must be 10 degrees in here.
听我说 莎拉...
I'm telling you, Sarah...
想呼吸新鲜空气就睡在防火梯上
if you want fresh air, you can sleep on the fire escape.
从现在起窗子得关着
From now on, that window's closed.
关着窗子对健康没好处
It's not healthy when it's closed.
健康?你说这叫健康?
Healthy? You call this healthy?
我会死于肺炎
I'm going to die of pneumonia.
这叫健康?
This is healthy?
我做了个可怕的梦
What a dream I was having.
梦见和另一个女人在一起生活
I was living with another woman.
知道是谁吗?
You know who it was?
我不想知道
I don't want to know.
邮局的杰泽贝尔
Jezebel from the post office.
记得吧?
You remember her.
你是在那次圣诞晚会上认识的她
You met her at the Christmas Party that time.
我就是和她同居
I was living with her.
老天 真是个恶梦
God, what a nightmare.
到处都是魔鬼
There were all these demons,
我还发高烧
and I was on fire.
被冰块冻得要死
I was burning from ice.
做贼心虚
Guilty thoughts.
你骗我就是这种下场
See what happens when you cheat on me,
你想过要骗我吗?
even in your mind?
她床上功夫很棒
She was really good in bed.
睡吧
Go to sleep.
她有双美♥腿♥
She had these great thighs.
哦 我还以为你说那是个恶梦呢
Oh, I thought you said it was a nightmare.
就是
It was.
就是个恶梦
It was a nightmare.
那是个非常可怕的恶梦
It was a terrible, terrible nightmare.
爸爸 那是什么声音?
Daddy, what was that noise?
你起来干什么?
What are you doing up?
好冷
It's cold.
你妈妈干的
Well, tell your mother.
回床上去 亲爱的
Go back to bed, darling.
你能替我盖被子吗?
Will you tuck me in?
谁 她吗?
Who, her?
不 是爸爸
No. Daddy.
可恶
Shit.
晚安 宝贝
Good night, sweetheart.
哦 快来
Oh, God. Come on.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, darling.
好了 闭上眼睛
Ok. Close your eyes.
我不在乎灰色的天空
I don't mind the gray skies
你让月亮变成--
You make the moon--
蓝色?
Blue?
小宝贝
Sonny boy
当我两鬓苍苍时 亲爱的
When I'm old and gray, dear
我保证不会迷路 亲爱的
Promise you won't stray, dear
我这样的爱你
I love you so
宝贝--
Sonny--
男孩
Boy
爸爸?
Dad?
什么事 杰德?
Yeah, Jed?
你忘给我零花钱
You forgot my allowance.
你的零花钱?
Your allowance?
现在可是凌晨5点
电影精选列表