What's wrong?
这就是你去越南前 去世的孩子?
Is this the one who died before you went to Vietnam?
对 他叫加布
Yeah, it's Gabe.
天哪
Oh, God.
对不起
Sorry.
真是个惊喜
Took me by surprise.
没想到今天会见到他
I didn't expect to see him today.
你干什么? 住手
What are you doing? Stop it!
我讨厌会让你哭的东西
I don't like things that make you cry.
我没哭
I didn't cry.
当天空变成灰色时
When there are gray skies
我并不担心
I don't mind the gray skies
你会让它们变成蓝色
You'll make them blue
宝贝
Sonny boy
嘿 唐纳德
Hey, Donald.
去拿你的"支票"吗?
In to get your check?
你是个贪婪的杂种 伙计
You one greedy motherfucker, man.
你知不知道?
Don't you know that?
嗨
Hi.
怎么样?
How's it going?
好多了
Better now.
是吗?
Yeah?
嗯
Mmm.
我要回家了
I'm going to go home.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
老♥毛♥病又犯了
Just one of those days.
背疼得要命 我要去见路易
My back's killing me. I'll go see Louie.
别去 你老板会杀了你
Not again. Your boss will kill you.
没办法
What can you do?
我会想念和你一起坐车回家
Well, I'll miss riding home with you.
我总盼着这个
I was looking forward to it.
轻点 我的背
Easy. My back.
得了 杰克 没那么痛
Come on, Jake, that didn't hurt.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我了解你
I know you.
你今天怎么这样紧张?
How come you're so tense today?
不知道 我该怎么说呢?
I don't know. What can I tell you?
我早些天见过莎拉
I saw Sarah the other day.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
她膝盖不好吗?
Her knee acting up?
有一点
A bit.
她说了些什么?
So what did she have to say?
翻身到右边
Turn on your right side.
那边
How about the other right?
你们哲学家真难以理解
I don't understand you philosophers.
你们能领悟整个世界
You got the world figured out,
但分不清左右
But you can't remember your left.
她说过什么?
What did she say?
没说什么
Not much.
她和你一样
She's like you that way--
守口如瓶
two clams.
所以离婚不足为奇
No wonder your marriage didn't last.
把手放在腰上
Put your hand on your hip.
深吸一口气...
Take a deep breath...
慢慢吐出来
And let it out slowly,
慢慢地...
slowly...
很好
That's good.
现在转到左边去
Now turn to your left.
她提过孩子们吗?
Did she talk about the boys?
她说你是个狗♥娘♥养♥的
She said you're a son of a bitch,
而且很后悔认识你
and she regrets the day she met you.
我还以为她说得很少
Thought she didn't say much.
就说了这些 手放在腰上
That's all she said. Hand on your hip.
吸口气
Take a breath.
放松...
Easy...
转过来
On your back.
我觉得她还爱你
I think she still loves you.
我不这么想
I don't think so.
她总是在不停地说起你
She doesn't stop talking about you.
这就是爱 杰克
That's love, Jake.
你该回到她身边
You should go back to her.
是她赶我出来 记得吗?
She threw me out, remember?
你的问题是花了6年拿到学位
Your problem is you spent six years getting a Ph.D.
却跑到邮局去工作
then went to work for the post office.
我能怎么说呢?
What can I tell you?
越战过后 我就无法再思考了
After 'Nam, I didn't want to think anymore.
其他人也和你一样
Any other brain but yours, I'd agree.
放松...
Now relax...
放松 这次会比较用力
Relax. This is going to be a little strong.
准备好
That a boy.
准备好
That a boy.
我找到一个
I found one.
我想他还活着
I think he's still alive.
你干了...
What did you...
你对我♥干♥了什么?
What did you do to me?
我必须这样做
I had to get in there.
是一次深度调整
It's a deep adjustment.
休息一会
Rest a moment.
让它产生效用
Let it set a bit.
刚才有个可怕的幻觉
I had a weird flash.
是什么?
What?
说不清
I don't know.
我最近老是这样
I've been having them recently.
你看上去像个天使 路易
You know, you look like an angel, Louie.
像个过于成熟的天使
Like an overgrown cherub.
有人这么说过吗?
Anyone ever tell you that?
是的
Yeah.
你
You.
每次看到你你都会说
Every time I see you.
你救了我 路易
You're a lifesaver, Louie.
我知道
I know.
邮差先生
Mr. Postman.
邮差先生
Mr. Postman.
你的信在哪 宝贝?
Where's your letters, baby?
嘿 邮差先生
Hey, Mr. Postman.
你的包呢?
Where's your bag?
抖抖你的玩意
Shake your thing.
等等
Wait
噢耶 等一等 邮差先生
Oh, yes, wait a minute, Mr. Postman
等等 邮差先生
Wait, Mr. Postman
请仔细看看 邮差先生
Please, Mr. Postman, look and see
噢耶
whoa, yeah
你袋子里是否有我的信
if there's a letter in your bag for me
我已经等了很久很久
I've been waitin' for such a long time
噢耶
whoa, yeah
你去哪?
Where you going?
我们记不起那句话了 抱歉
We don't remember the words. I'm sorry.
小心
Look out!
辛格?
Singer?
伊丽莎白 请坐下
Please, Elizabeth, sit down.
我要见卡尔森医生 谢谢
I need to see Dr. Carlson, please.
卡尔森?
Carlson?
是新来的吗?
Is he new here?
不 他在这很多年了
No, he's been here for years.
登记表上可没有
Not according to my charts.
你有预约吗?
Do you have an appointment?
我得见他
I need to see him.
我知道他的办公室
I know where his room is.
只要让我进去就行
Just give me a pass.
见我们的医生必须预约
Our doctors are seen by appointment only.
见鬼
电影精选列表