Damn.
我享有退伍军人门诊优待权
I was in the veterans' outpatient program.
他认识我
He knows me.
你叫什么?
What was your name?
辛格 雅各布-辛格
Singer. Jacob singer.
我还有很多工作
I've got a lot of work here.
午饭都没来得及吃呢
Haven't even had lunch yet.
很抱歉 但...
I'm sorry, but, uh...
我们这里没有雅各布-辛格的病历
there's no record of a Jacob Singer in our files.
什么意思 没有病历?
What do you mean, no record?
要逐字说出来吗?
Shall I spell it out?
什么都没有
There is nothing there.
这不可能
That's ridiculous.
我来这几年了
I've been coming here for years.
听我说 我...
Listen to me. I'm--I'm...
我...我必须见卡尔森医生
I, uh...I need to see Dr. Carlson.
如果是急事
If it's an emergency,
我们能安排义务心理医生
we have a staff of psychiatric social workers.
只要等一个小时
There's an hour's wait.
请你填下表格好吗?
Would you just fill out this form, please?
我不要什么义工
I don't want any social worker.
我要卡尔森医生
I want Dr. Carlson.
他认识我
He knows me.
嘿 回来
Hey! Come back here!
嘿
Hey!
嘿 回来
Hey, come back here!
嘿
Hey!
当心
Look out.
让开
Get out of here.
嘿 过来
Hey, come on!
抓住他
Hold him.
他跑了
He made it.
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
卡尔森医生在哪?
Where's Dr. Carlson?
是这间办公室吗?
Isn't this his office?
请稍等
Be just a minute.
我们去大厅走走好吗?
Why don't we step out in the hall?
不会有问题
It's ok.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
卡尔森医生死了
Dr. Carlson died.
死了?
Died?
是一次汽车事故
It was a car accident.
老天
Oh, Jesus.
老天
Oh, Jesus.
什么时候?
When?
大约一个月前
Uh, about a month ago.
感恩节之前
Just before Thanksgiving.
怎么会这样?
How'd it happen?
没人知道
No one really knows.
有人说是爆♥炸♥
They say it blew up.
爆♥炸♥?
Blew up?
什么意思 爆♥炸♥?
What do you mean, blew up?
我也不清楚
I really don't know.
有什么我能帮你的吗?
Is there anything I can do for you?
你...
Do you...
要我帮你找什么人吗?
Do you want me to get you someone?
不...
No...
我没事
I'm ok.
也许是因为压力 杰克
Maybe it's the pressure, Jake.
比如钱之类的事
You know, the money. Things like that.
或者你妻子
Or your wife.
干嘛提她?
Why do you bring her up?
你总是在想着她
She's always on your mind.
我从没提过她
I never talk about her.
不用提也能知道
It has nothing to do with talking.
也许是那场战争
Maybe it's the war.
不可能在越南呆过两年之后却指望--
You can't spend two years in Vietnam and expect--
得了 杰茜
Aw, jezzie, come on.
地铁站和那些奇怪生物又该如何解释
How does that explain barricaded subway stations or these fucking creatures?
生物?
Creatures?
杰克 纽约到处都是生物
Jake, New York is filled with creatures,
还有大量关闭的地铁站
and lots of stations are closed.
它们就像...
They're like...
魔鬼 杰茜
demons, Jezz.
魔鬼?
Demons?
杰克 亲爱的...
Jake, honey...
他们是酒鬼和流浪♥女♥
they're winos and bag ladies.
他们只是低级生物
Lowlife. That's all they are.
只配在街上爬行
The streets are crawling with them.
用不着把他们想得那么可怕
Don't make them into something they're not, hmm?
那些家伙想杀死我 他们是冲我来的
These guys were trying to kill me. They were aiming at me.
那只是个意外
Kids on a joy ride.
随时都可能出现
It happens all the time.
他们是怪物
They were inhuman.
哦 得了吧
Oh, come on.
他们是什么 杰克?
What were they, Jake?
你还爱我吗?
You still love me?
什么?
What?
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
当然
Yeah.
嘿 你要去哪?
Hey, where are you going?
陪陪我吧
Come with me.
你有女朋友吗?
Do you have a girlfriend?
你是不是很喜欢她?
Do you like her an awful lot?
想要个新女友吗?
Want a new girlfriend?
我的住处离这很近
I live very close to here,
而且我很寂寞
and I'm very lonely.
嘿
Hey.
我来给你看看手相
Let me look at your hand.
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
杰克 让她看看
Go ahead, Jake. Let her.
她看得很准
She's real good.
来吧
Come on.
很有意思
It's fun.
你是左撇子还是右撇子
You left-handed or right-handed?
嗯...右手
Um...right.
把手给我
Give it to me.
好的
Ok.
已婚男人
Mm-hmm. Married man.
对吧
Please.
哦 不
Oh, no.
离婚了
Oh, divorce.
我喜欢
I like that.
看到这条裂口没有?
You see this here, that split?
在哪?
Where?
就是这
Right here.
是纸划破的
It's a paper cut.
真有幽默感
Ooh, and a sense of humor, too.
我喜欢幽默
I love it.
嘿 杰克 杰克
Hey, Jake, Jake.
来吧 陪我跳舞 就跳一支
Come on, baby, dance with me just one, huh?
怎么 你在调情吗?
What, are you flirting?
嗨
Hi.
我们来看看 这是你的情感线...
Let's see, this is your heart line...
和你的智慧线
and your head line.
还有你的生命线
And your life line.
你有条很奇怪的线 爱人
You have a very strange line, hon.
不 这不是开玩笑
No, it's not funny.
根据这条线来看 你早已经死了
See, according to this, you're already dead.
你不在人世了 宝贝
You're out of here, baby.
有什么办法
电影精选列表