一定就是它了 念出来 妈妈
This has to be it. Read it, Mom.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
我只是在想
I was thinking...
也许这都是我的错
maybe this was my fault.
所有这一切
All of this.
因为我们抛弃了自己的家族
For leaving our family behind.
妈妈
Mom...
你知道...
You know...
我们已经尽力了
we tried our best.
做了力所能及的一切
We did as much as we could.
给家里寄钱
We sent money.
不管他们需要什么 我们都会...
Whenever they needed anything, we...
看你现在这样还真不习惯
So strange seeing you this way...
不刷手♥机♥
without your phone.
萨姆妲
Samidha?
萨姆 它是真的 跑 快跑
Sam, it's real! Run! Run!
躲在我身后
Stay behind me.
伊内什
Inesh.
小萨姆
Sammy Sam.
你怎么这么早就回家了
What are you doing home so early?
我请假了 觉得应该早点回来陪你们
I took off work, thought I should be with the two of you.
出什么事了
What's going on?
不 爸爸
No! Dad!
等等
Wait!
回去吧
Go back there!
这里没有属于你的东西
There's nothing for you here!
这里没有属于你的东西
There's nothing for you here!
妈妈 他还活着
Mom! He's alive!
快来人 我爸妈受伤了
Help please! My parents are hurt!
妈妈 妈妈 我们弄伤它了
Mom, Mom, we hurt it.
它会把她带去哪里 快告诉我
Where could it have taken her? Please!
有人牺牲过的地方
Where a death has happened.
哦 天哪 我知道塔米拉在哪了
Oh, my god. I know where Tamira is.
萨姆妲 别一个人去
Samidha, not alone!
我不会一个人的
I'm not going to be alone.
塔米拉
Tamira?
塔米拉
Tamira?
萨姆妲 -塔米拉
Samidha! - Tamira?
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
快点
Come on! Come on!
塔米拉
Tamira.
给我水 拜托
Water. Please.
好的 水来了
Okay. Okay. Come.
求你了 塔米拉
Please! Tamira!
我一个人做不到 我会死的 拜托 塔米拉
I can't do this alone,I'll die. Please Tamira.
容器
A vessel.
萨姆
Sam...
吃吧 请
Come, come...
萨姆妲
Samidha...
你得一直吃那种东西还真是挺恶心的
It's kinda gross that you have to eat that stuff all the time.
总会习惯的
You get used to it.
这手绘跟你真般配
It looks really good on you.
谢谢 我画得越来越好了
Thanks. I'm getting better at it.
我妈妈一直在教我
My mom's been teaching me.
说到这个...
Speaking of...
我得回去帮她准备普祭用的圣食了
I gotta get back and help her with the prasad for the puja.
我很担心你
I worry about you.
你不必如此
You don't have to.
如果它又跑出来呢
What if it gets out again?
不管发生什么 它都不会再出来
No matter what happens...it'll never get out again.
我们不会让这发生
We won't let it.
你发誓
Kasam?
我发誓
Kasam.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
"它藏于我的发中"
♪ It's in my hair... ♪
"进入我的梦里"
♪ in my sleep... ♪
"握在我的手心"
♪ in my hands... ♪
"嵌入齿间缝隙"
♪ in my teeth... ♪
“它坐在我的席位”
♪ It's in my chair... ♪
"长相和我一样"
♪ it looks like me... ♪
"它若起身 我便坐定"
♪ and when it stands I take my seat... ♪
"我的每口空气 都有它的身影"
♪ It's in the air that I breathe... ♪
"它就在阶梯下"
♪ under stairs... ♪
"在我的衣袖里"
♪ it's up my sleeve... ♪
"在我的脑中"
♪ Well, in my head... ♪
"在我的梦里"
♪ It's in my sleep... ♪
"以我的双手"
♪ with my hands... ♪
"嵌入齿间缝隙"
♪ in my teeth... ♪
"在我的祈祷里"
♪ In my prayer... ♪
"我从不跪着说话"
♪ I don't speak with my hands on my knees... ♪
"当我提出要求"
♪ When I ask... ♪
"接受以下回应"
♪ I receive... ♪
"不公平竞争"
♪ don't play fair... ♪
"不甜言蜜语"
♪ don't be sweet... ♪
"我的每口空气 都有它的身影"
♪ It's in the air that I breathe... ♪
"它就在阶梯下"
♪ under stairs... ♪
"在我的衣袖里"
♪ it's up my sleeve... ♪
"在我的脑中"
♪ In my head... ♪
"在我的梦里"
♪ It's in my sleep... ♪
"以我的双手"
♪ with my hands... ♪
"嵌入齿间缝隙"
♪ in my teeth... ♪