来嘛
Come on.
不行 我和这里的人甚至完全不认识
No. I don't even know anyone here.
谁他妈会在意
Who gives a shit?
好的 来吧
Alright. Come on.
罗斯 我...等等
Russ, I... wait...
哦 天哪 我湿透了
Oh, my god, I am soaked
把你车里弄得到处都是泥
and I just got mud all in your car.
太抱歉了
I am so sorry.
没关系 我一点都不在乎
No, no I'm fine. I don't care at all.
别担心了 不过是泥巴而已 能洗掉
Don't worry, it's just mud. It washes out.
没事的
It's fine.
你今天总是这样
You keep doing that.
你到底在烦恼什么
What are you thinking about?
塔米拉
Tamira.
哦 该死 是那个总抱着罐子的女孩吗
Oh shit. The girl with the jar?
我是说 你们关系很好吗
I mean... Were you guys close or...
她是离家出走了对吗 至少我是这样听说的
She ran away, didn't she? That's what I heard at least.
我不认为她是离家出走的
I don't... I don't think she ran away.
你还记得去年死掉的那个印度孩子吗
Do you remember that, uh...that Indian kid who died last year?
记得 他是自杀的 对吗
Yeah. Uh... he killed himself, right?
好吧 塔米拉得到了他的日记
Okay, so... Tamira had his journal.
我觉得她是在他家里找到的
I think she found it at his house...
他看上去像被火烧过对吗
It looks like he was burned or something?
但现场没有发生火灾
But it wasn't a fire.
对 我也听说了
Yeah, I heard that too.
真的很扯
No, shit.
他和他家房♥子总让我感觉很重要
Something about him and that house just feels important.
你知道吗
You know?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 没关系 来吧
No, you're okay. Here.
我快冻死了
Oh, I'm freezing.
我帮你拿外套
Here, I'll take your coat. Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
哦 上帝
Oh my god.
我去
Shit.
这里到底发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
邻居们听见这里传出尖叫于是报了警
Neighbors heard screaming so they called the cops.
卡兰的父母被发现时尸体残缺不堪
Karan's parents were found mutilated.
他本人的尸体是在地下室找到的
They found his body downstairs.
那我们肯定不会去地下室了
Definitely not going downstairs then.
他的日记里也有这种画 不过这些是新画的
He had drawings like this in his journal but this is new.
那玩意是在从那孩子体内出来 还是正要钻进他身体里
Is that thing...coming out of the kid or going inside him?
该死 我们怎么办
Shit! What do we do?
走走走
Go, go, go!
快跑
Let's go. let's go!
早安 妈妈 我需要你的帮助
Morning, Mom. I...I need your help.
我觉得自己身上正在发生某些非常糟糕的事
I think something really bad is happening to me.
和塔米拉一样糟糕吗
What happened to Tamira?
你做了什么 萨姆妲
What did you do, Samidha?
注:难近母普祭 又名杜尔迦女神节 节日一般持续9天 祈祷女神为人类驱灾避难
你知道我们为什么要举办难近母普祭吗
Do you even know why we celebrate Durga Puja?
我们一起为塔米拉祈祷
We all prayed for Tamira together.
还有你最讨厌制♥作♥的圣食
And that prasad that you hated making so much...
那是我们准备的供品
that was our offering.
为了她的平安
For her safety.
为了她的福祉
For her well-being.
很抱歉我先离开了 妈妈
I... I'm sorry for leaving, Mom.
为什么你再也不带朋友来家里
Why don't you bring your friends home anymore?
为什么再也不说我们的语言
And you don't speak our language anymore.
你还记得怎么说吗
Do you even remember it?
当然记得 -那你为什么
Of course I do. -So then, why?
你为什么拼命想变成他们中的一员
Why do you want to be one of them?
那你又是为什么来到这里 妈妈
Why did you even come here, Mom?
难道这就是你的人生目标
If that's all you were ever gonna be?
不过是当另一个只会清洁做饭的印度家庭主妇而已
Just another desi housewife who cooks and cleans.
找到了
Got it.
你把它丢在了阁楼
You dropped it in the attic.
谢谢
Thanks.
你没事吧
You good?
有些事我没有实话实说
I, uh... I lied about something.
什么
What?
塔米拉曾是我最要好的朋友
Tamira was my best friend.
在我们还是孩子时
Back when we were kids.
找到你了
I found you!
可当我们升上高中 我想要结交更多朋友
But then we got to high school and I wanted more friends.
于是我告诉塔米拉 是时候尝试融入其他人了
And I told Tamira it was it was time for us to try and fit in.
可她就是不愿成长
But she just didn't wanna grow up.
而我能够感觉到 当我和她走在一起时
And... and I could feel the way people looked at me
别人投来的异样眼光 我只是...
when I was with her and I just...
只是讨厌那种感觉
I just hated it.
我不是疯子 好吗
I'm not crazy, right?
不 你一点都不疯
No. Not at all.
我讨厌自己对她的态度 但自从卡兰出事后 我感觉...
Like, I hate what I did to her.But after Karan, it was like...
感觉人们开始用不一样的眼光看我
people started looking at me different.
他们没有真正看见我
They didn't...they didn't see me.
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是不想变成那种女孩
I just didn't wanna be that girl.
什么女孩
What girl?
说啊 哪种女孩
Come on, what girl?
你跟塔米拉一点都不一样
You're nothing like Tamira.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不是故意要吐苦水的
Uh... I don't mean to keep going on about my shit.
这样可以吗
Was that okay?
只要你喜欢
Only if you're into it.
我能再吻你一次吗
Can I, uh... can I kiss you again?
可以 -好的
Yeah. - Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
萨姆妲 萨姆妲
Samidha... Samidha...
萨姆妲 萨姆妲
Samidha... Samidha...
萨姆妲
Samidha...
萨姆妲
Samidha...
你要去哪
Where are you going?
萨姆妲 萨姆妲
Samidha... Samidha...
萨姆妲
Samidha...
萨姆妲
Samidha...
萨姆 嘿 看着我
Sam... Sam...Hey, look at me.
过来 到爸爸这里
Here. Come here.
我简直都快认不出她了
I don't even know who she is anymore.
她是我们的萨姆妲 她是个好孩子
This is our Samidha.She's a good kid.
你在说什么呢
What are you even saying?
她甚至都不愿意告诉我们发生了什么
She won't even tell us what happened.
老天爷啊
Oh, God...
我甚至都不知道我们为什么要来这里了
I don't know what we're even doing here anymore.
我们是为了讨论...
What? We're talking...
我指的是这个地方
I mean, here.
这是我们的家
We're at home.
家
Home?
你注意到其他人看我们的眼神了吗
Did you see how they looked at us?
嘿
Hey.
你要去哪 快过来
Where are you going? Come here.
听着 萨姆妲 萨姆
Look, Samidha... Sam...
我们没有...没有在生你的气
We're not... we're not angry with you.
我们只是想尝试理解
We just want to understand.
能让我去学校吗
Can I go to school, please?
不行 萨姆
No, Sam...
她什么都不会说的
She won't tell us anything.
普娜
Poorna...
我没有
I don't...
你们不会理解
You wouldn't understand.
说得对 我们当然不理解
You're right. We don't.
拜托 萨姆