原创翻译:新浪微博@酱油小圆子 中字计划No.36 压制:Xeon晚生
====片名:深居在内====
"它藏于我的发中"
♪ It's in my hair... ♪
"进入我的梦里"
♪ in my sleep... ♪
"握在我的手心"
♪ in my hands... ♪
"嵌入齿间缝隙"
♪ in my teeth... ♪
“它坐在我的席位”
♪ It's in my chair... ♪
"长相和我一样"
♪ it looks like me... ♪
"它若起身"
♪ and when it stands ♪
"我便坐定"
♪ I take my seat... ♪
"我的每口空气"
♪ It's in the air ♪
"都有它的身影"
♪ that I breathe... ♪
"它就在阶梯下"
♪ under stairs... ♪
"在我的衣袖里"
♪ it's up my sleeve... ♪
"在我的脑中"
♪ Well, in my head... ♪
"在我的梦里"
♪ it's in my sleep... ♪
"以我的双手"
♪ with my hands... ♪
"嵌入齿间缝隙"
♪ in my teeth... ♪
"我的每口空气"
♪ It's in the air ♪
"都有它的身影"
♪ that I breathe... ♪
"它就在阶梯下"
♪ under stairs... ♪
"在我的衣袖里"
♪ it's up my sleeve... ♪
"在我的脑中"
♪ In my head... ♪
"在我的梦里"
♪ it's in my sleep... ♪
"以我的双手"
♪ with my hands... ♪
"嵌入齿间缝隙"
♪ in my teeth... ♪
罗斯:嗨 萨姆 历史作业到底在第几页
早安 妈妈
Morning, Mom.
注:圣食(Prasad)印度人在供奉时将这种食物献给神明 然后再自己食用
萨姆妲 我需要你今晚帮我一起准备圣食
Samidha, I need you to help me prepare the prasad tonight.
没问题
Sure.
等一下 我待会要和凯蒂出去
Wait. I'm hanging with Katie later.
明天一早就做
Tomorrow, first thing.
我发誓
Promise.
你不要什么事情都拿来轻易起誓
You can't throw out "kasams"after everything you say.
妈妈 你就学迪帕姑妈那样叫宴会服务好了
Mom, just get it catered like Deepa Aunty does.
重要的是亲手烹饪圣食
The point is hand-made prasad.
所以请你认真对待
So please, take it seriously now.
我打赌 这种事在你小时候一定更有趣
I bet these things were way more fun when you were a kid.
知道吗 我和我的姐♥妹♥们♥
You know, my sisters and I
过去在普祭期间 每天都会换身新装
used to get new outfits every day of the puja.
注:普祭(puja) 又叫普伽 是印度各主要宗教信徒们的敬神仪式
我曾和你奶奶一起烹饪过
I used to cook with your Nani.
你奶奶跟我奶奶一起烹饪过
Your Nani cooked with my Nani.
还有...
and...
宾客到来前圣食必须准备好
The prasad needs to be ready when the guests come.
我不会说第二遍
I'm not asking again.
早上好
Good morning
爸爸
Dad!
谢谢 普娜 坐吧
Thank you, Poorna. Sit, sit.
夜班还顺利吗
How's the night shift?
为了你♥妈♥的♥佳肴我也得顺利回来 不是吗
I mean, I get to come home to your mom's food, no?
所以 也不是全是坏事
So... not all bad.
对了 你驾照考得怎么样
But, tell me...how is driver's ed?
我家宝贝还要多久才能当上持证司机
How long 'til my baby's a licensed driver?
她又没过
She failed it again.
好吧 你要知道有句老话说得好 人们都说事不...
Well, you know what they say,they say that, third time is the?
过三
Charm.
这已经是她的第三次了
This was the third time.
萨姆妲 萨姆妲 不许吹口哨
Samidha... Uh, uh, uh...Samidha, don't whistle.
会被邪灵听见
Evil spirits will hear you.
别说了
Please.
我得走了 -好吧
Gotta go. - Okay.
我爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
Love you.
萨姆妲 -爱你哟
Samidha... - Love you.
这姑娘什么时候才能长记性
When will this girl learn?
萨姆妲 你的午饭
Samidha! Your lunch!
萨姆妲
Samidha
邻里守望区 一切可疑活动都将报♥警♥
温斯罗普所说的"山巅之城"就是一种规范化的幻想
So, Winthrop's City on the Hill is kind of a normative fantasy.
那就好比你建立一个以人♥民♥的道德优越感为基础的社会
Like if you set up a society based on the moral superiority of its people,
那这个社会注定会变得极度僵化并有点同质化
it's gonna be super rigid and a little homogenous.
好吧 有人要反驳吗
Okay. Anyone wanna rebut?
没人吗
Anyone?
好吧 让我们聊聊这句话的经济影响
Okay, well let's talk about the economic repercussions of this statement.
温斯罗普并不是凭空说这些话的
Winthrop's not saying this in a vacuum
他同时也在处理阿贝拉号♥上的移♥民♥
and he's also dealing with the unrest on the Arbella
在这趟长途旅行中所引发的骚乱
as the settlers are making this long journey.
所以这个曾经富有的信徒的虔诚...
So, the piety of this once rich...
嘿
Hey.
嘿 罗斯
Hey Russ.
周六在老高尔夫球场有个朋友聚会
There's a kickback by the old golf course on Saturday.
酒水自备
It's BYOB.
我去不了
I can't.
若我错过普祭日 我妈一定会大发雷霆
My mom would blow a fuse if I missed Puja Day.
那是什么
What's that?
注:难近母(Durga)音译为杜尔迦 是印度教神谱中的主要女神之一 作为降魔女神而受崇拜
呃...那是一个被唤作难近母的女神
Uh... So this one,like, god named Durga
她击杀了恶魔阿修罗摩西沙
killed this demon, Mahishasura
注:摩西沙(Mahishasura)是印度神话中的一只水牛怪 后被难近母杀死
我们每年都会歌♥颂她的胜利
and every year we celebrate her victory.
...一种经济体系
... an economic system,
一个尚未找准自己定位的...
a labour system that hasn't quite found its...
劳动制度
bearings.
你迟到了半小时 塔米拉 不止一次了
You're half an hour late, Tamira, again.
我想你这次没给我准备假条吧
I don't suppose you have a note for me this time?
先进来 坐下再说
Just... just go on,sit down, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好吗 乔伊丝 -很好 谢谢
'Sup Joyce? - Ah yes, thank you.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
萨姆 等等
Sam... wait.
塔米拉到底怎么回事
What is the deal with Tamira?
为什么要问我
Why are you asking me?
其他老师都说你们以前很要好
The other teachers said you two used to be close.
我的意思是 她还好吗
I mean... is she doing alright?
为什么会不好
Uh... why wouldn't she be?
我听见其他孩子是如何在走廊里议论她的 而且...
I hear the way the kids talk about her in the halls and...
她连午餐都躲在观众看台下吃
she eats her lunch under the bleachers.
她什么都没和你聊过吗
Does she ever tell you anything?
我们应该彼此帮衬 萨姆
Well we gotta look after our own, Sam.
尤其是其中有人遇到困难的时候
Especially when one of them's falling behind.
乔伊丝 我得赶去上生物课了
Joyce, I really gotta get to bio.
要是她或者你们中的任何人感到难以适应 -我没有不适应
If she or either of you are struggling to fit in - I'm not struggling to fit in
但如果你有...
But if you were...
你永远可以来找我帮忙
you could always come to me for help and...
我知道你很优秀 萨姆
I know you're good, Sam.
我只想确保大家能更关心塔米拉
I just wanna make sure we're looking out for Tamira.
塔米拉不是小女孩了 乔伊丝
Tamira's a big girl, Joyce.
若她需要帮助 她自己会开口的
If she needed help,she'd probably ask.
谢了 姐们
Dude... thank you.
要是我数学得了B 我爸妈一定会杀了我
My parents would slaughter me if I got a B in calc.
对你来说总是轻而易举真不公平
It's unfair how easy it is for you.
她每一次像那样神出鬼没
My stomach seriously drops every time she, like,
我都会被吓一跳
appears out of thin air like that.
但你要知道 不管她在做什么
Just so you know,whatever she's doing,
我都没有意见 假如这是什么文化差异
I'm not against it if it's some kind of, like, cultural thing.
这和文化差异无关
It's not a cultural thing.
对了 罗斯之前有问候你的身体状况
So, um, Russ was asking about you in health.
真的吗
Seriously?
他还想知道你会不会说其他语言
He wanted to know if you spoke another language.
我告诉他你会
I told him you do.
印度语
Hindu.
电影精选列表