是印地语
Hindi.
你就说 "凯蒂是我最好的朋友" 用印地语
Say, uh... say Kitty's my best friend in... in Hindi.
哦
Oh...
凯蒂...
Kitty...
简直太酷了
That is so cool.
嘿 我们先离开这里吧
Hey, let's... let's, uh,let's get outta here.
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
我妈简直就像个泼妇
My mom's been acting like such a bitch.
我觉得她更年期到了
I think she's menopausal.
你知道等我们老了 都会变得像自己老妈吗
Did you know we're supposed to end up like our moms when we're older?
我讨厌变成我妈那样
I'd hate to end up like my mom.
为什么 你妈看起来才25岁
What? Your mom looks like she's 25.
和她的长相无关 而是她的为人
It's not how she looks, it's how she is.
她总是畏畏缩缩 知道吗
She's so afraid. You know?
待会再见
I'll see you later.
嗨 萨姆妲
Hi Samidha.
嘿
Hey.
你现在直接叫我萨姆就好
You know you could just call me Sam now.
其他人都这么叫
Everyone else does.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
要怎么帮你
What... what do you need?
我要告诉你一些事 而你...
I need to tell you something and you just...
你一定要相信我
you have to believe me.
塔米拉 你看起来非常疲惫
Tamira, you look really tired.
你多久没睡过觉了
How long's it been since you've slept?
你保证会相信我吗
Promise you'll believe me?
我保证
Promise.
你发誓
Kasam?
嗯
Mmhmm.
这里面有一样东西
There's something in here.
我知道你看不见它 但它就深居其内
I know you can't see it but... it... it lives inside.
你听见了没
Don't you hear it?
你是从哪里找到这东西的 塔米拉
Where... where'd you even get this thing, Tamira?
我是在他家里找到的
I found it at his house.
它在念着我的名字 召唤我过去
It was saying my name,calling out to me.
他家里 谁的家
His house? Who's house?
我以为自己有能耐将它封印其中
I thought I was strong enough to keep it inside.
以为只要我能喂饱它 可它...
I thought... I thought if I just fed it but it's...
它永远都在饥肠辘辘 而且只渴望新鲜血肉
so hungry all the time and...all it wants is raw meat.
塔米拉
Tamira...
它变得越来越强大
And it's getting stronger
而我没能力继续将它封印其中 所以我需要你帮忙
and I'm not strong enough to keep it inside so I nee your help.
好的 塔米拉 -你得帮我
Okay, Tamira... - I need your help!
行 没问题 我愿意帮你 真的
Okay, okay, okay. I wanna help you, I do.
所以你先冷静下来 好吗
So just... calm down. Okay?
告诉我实话
And tell me the truth.
你到底怎么了
What's going on with you?
有个恶魔在这里
There's a monster in here.
一切...一切都和那些传说有关
Oh, it's... it's all the stories,
我们从小听到大的那些故事
the ones we heard growing up.
它们都是真的 都是真的
They're... they're true. They're all true.
你真♥他♥妈♥是个精神病
You're such a fucking psycho.
不...
No...
拜托你 萨姆妲
Please. Samidha.
我一个人做不到
I can't do this alone.
求你
Please.
塔米拉
Tamira...
嘿 塔米拉 我...
Hey Tamira, I'm...
你不该那样做
You shouldn't have done that.
这个 你掉了这个
You dropped...you dropped this.
塔米拉 塔米拉 我很抱歉
Tamira, Tamira, I'm sorry.
对不起好吗 我...
I'm sorry, okay. I'm-
塔米拉
Tamira?
那是什么
What... what is it?
塔米拉 塔米拉
Tamira? Tamira?
塔米拉
Tamira.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
不 你说什么
No... I... what?
萨姆妲 不要
Samidha! Please!
我去叫人帮忙
I'll get help. I'll get help.
不 别走
No, no, no. Don't go!
别走 别走
Don't go! Don't go!
别走
Don't go!!!!!
嘿
Hey.
塔米拉的妈妈正在向警方报案失踪
Tamira's mom is filing a missing person's report.
你有和她聊过吗
Have you talked to her?
她知道塔米拉去过哪 和谁来往过吗
Does she know where Tamira's been,who she's been around?
不知道
No.
萨姆 你是最后一个见过她的人
Sam... you were the last person to see her.
你跟塔米拉之间是不是发生了什么
Did something happen between you and Tamira?
萨姆妲
Samidha?
你们见到塔米拉的妈妈了吗
Have you guys seen Tamira's mom?
没有
No.
欢迎大家到来
Welcome everybody.
今天 我们的朋友
Today, our friend...
拉妲正在为她的女儿塔米拉能平安归来而祈祷
Radha is praying for the safe return of her daughter, Tamira.
让我们一起为塔米拉祈祷吧
Let's all pray for Tamira together.
拜托神明 别让她们变得和萧德哈瑞家一样下场
Please God, don't let them end up like the Choudharys.
怎么了
What is it?
还记得萧德哈瑞一家过去也常来参加这种聚会吗
Remember when the Choudharys used to come to these things?
他家到底出了什么问题
What was their deal?
呃...
Uh...
我们第一次遇见那家人时
When we first met them
就知道他们家有什么地方不对劲
we knew there was something...broken...about that family.
仿佛他家正在逃避来自印度的某样东西
It's like they were running from something in India.
然后他家儿子卡兰
Then the boy, Karan...
我们过去都觉得他是个好孩子
we all thought he was a good kid.
聪慧 有前途
Smart. Good future.
接着情况开始变得异常
And then something changed.
你真该瞧瞧我最后一次见到那男孩的样子
You should have seen that boy the last time I saw him.
他一直在跟什么东西对话 某种不存在的东西
He was talking to something...something that wasn't there.
嘿
Hey...
出什么事了 亲爱的
What's going on, meri jaan?
卡兰萧德哈瑞
Karan Choudhary...
萨姆妲
Samidha
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你应该出去 和宾客们在一起
You have to be out there, with the guests.
我现在得出去 -萨姆妲 你不能这样一走了之
I can't be here right now. -Samidha, you can't just leave.
我们在举♥行♥普祭
This is our puja.
你们安静点 客人们能听见
Guys, shh... come on.The guests can hear you.
她想在普祭仪式中途离开
She's trying to leave in the middle of our puja.
让她去吧
Let her go.
什么
What?
亲爱的 别说了
Sweetheart,please
给她点空间
Let's give her space.
拜托
Come on.
该死
Shit.
老天爷
Jesus.
"将其困于容器 永远封印其中"
Trap it in a vessel... keep it inside.
注:古印度将人体分为七个能量中心 因这七个能量中心以盘旋的轮状出现 故名七重轮
"七重轮"
Seven chakras.
罗斯:嘿 我到了 你还来吗
嘿
Hey!
你还好吗
You alright?
你看上去有点 你懂的
You look a little... you know.
呃 只是因为有太多陌生人
Uh... just a lot of new faces.
你想一起跳个舞吗
Do you like, uh,you like dancing?
我不跳舞
I don't dance.
来吧
Come on.
不 休想 我看你跳就行了
No... no way, I...I'll watch you dance.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.