什么 我 你认真的吗
What ... who me? Are you serious?
你又变成没脑子的傻瓜了
You're being a sillyBillygumdrop again.
好吧 我现在就离开
Well, I'll be leaving now.
米拉
Mira!
米拉 我不会让你离开的
Mira! I won't let you leave!
你没事吧 亲爱的
Are you OK darling?
靠
Shit!
也许我们应该去看医生
Maybe we should go and see the doctor.
米拉
Mira!
我们停止这愚蠢的游戏 重归于好 好吗
Let's stop this silly game and make up, OK?
我们可以拥抱
We could cuddle!
做♥爱♥
Make love!
我们可以和小尼库拉斯一起去散步
We could go for a stroll with young Nikulas.
我甚至可以教他骑自行车
I could even teach him how to ride a bike!
米拉
Mira.
把孩子给我
Give me the boy!
我要夺过她那该死的孩子 我要……
I'm gonna take that fucking kid of hers and I will...
亲爱的
Honey!
我回家啦
I'm home!
我已经数到十了 我知道你就在这里
I've already counted to 10 and I know you're here somewhere!
米拉 亲爱的
Mira, darling!
米拉 躲好了吗
Mira, ready or not!
米拉
Mira.
亲爱的
Honey.
比嗯 比嗯 班吧咯
Bium, bium bambalo,
班吧咯 嘀哩嘀哩哆
Bambalo and dilli dillido,
今晚我会摇摇你的小摇篮
I will rock your cradle tonight,
然后吃掉你的小脑瓜
And then I'm gonna eat your brains out.
不 米拉
No, Mira!
米拉 救救我
Mira, please help!
米拉 我爱你 想想我们的幸福时光
Mira, I love you. Remember all the good times ...
不 不 不
No, no, no!
不
No!
不 走开 不 不
No, go! No, no!
所以 你想要双面煎的还是单面煎的
So, would you like them over easy or the sunny side up?
好的 先生
Alrighty mister.
你知道 这是我从小到大一直想要的煎法
You know, that's the way I always wanted them when I was growing up.
如果我妈妈单面煎了 我会很生气
I used to be so mad at my mother if she put them on the sunny side.
我会不吃它们
I would just not eat them ...
即使我没有其他食物可以吃
... not even if there was nothing else for me to eat.
煎香肠也是如此
The same was actually with bratwurst ...
记住了 香肠
... remember, the sausage.
如果我要吃它 它必须像碳一样黑
It had to be black as cole if I was supposed to eat it.
哇哦
Wow ...
多棒的画啊
... what a great picture.
我喜欢它的色彩
I love the colors.
你知道吗 等你长大了
You know what? When you grow up ...
我想你会成为达芬奇或安迪·沃霍尔那样的人
... I think you're gonna be somebody like Leonardo Da Vinci or Andy Warhol.
哦 他们是画家 艺术家
Oh, they are painters. Artists.
我稍后会多告诉你一些
I'm gonna tell you more about that later.
有什么电视节目吗
Is anything on TV?
好的 这个看着不错
OK, this looks good.
对 你喜欢这个 我看得出来
Yes, you like this. I can tell.