冰岛人 你可以早点告诉我的
Icelandic? You could've told me that sooner.
你们要去哪里
So where are you heading to?
我在问你丈夫 你们要去哪里
I was asking your husband where you were heading to?
哦 实际上我们要留下来 我们在装♥修♥
Oh. Well we're actually staying. We're renovating.
我们刚买♥♥了房♥子 要改造成旅馆
We just bought a house and we're making a guesthouse.
就是放张床 准备早餐之类的
It's a bed and breakfast kind of thing.
好的 这很了不起啊
Okay, now that's something, huh?
我不确定会有很多游客 你知道 大老远跑到这里来
I'm not sure many travelers, you know, travel all the way up here.
你不是说这地方像个旅游胜地吗 彼得
Didn't you say this place was like a tourist attraction, Peter?
我们是针对观鸟者的
We're aiming for bird watchers.
我们在考虑观鸟者
We're thinking bird watchers.
观鸟者
Bird watchers.
好的 那这个旅店 这个景点具体在哪里
OK, so where exactly is this new guesthouse, this tourist attraction?
在北边50公里处
Well it's 50 kilometers up north.
博茨达鲁尔的冰湖底
Botn in Botnsdalur.
冰湖底 额
Botn ... ugh ...
好吧 额
Well, uhh ...
好吧 我会告诉所有观鸟者的
... Well uhh ... I will tell all the bird watchers ...
当他们要去你那里的时候
When they come here, to stop by at your place.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
彼得 我刚吐了 所以你知道 我不好
Peter, I was just throwing up, you know ... I'm not OK.
我确实注意到了
I did notice, you know.
对不起
I'm sorry ...
我不是故意那样对你 只是……
... I didn't mean to come at you like that, it's just ...
我做了个噩梦
... I had a bad dream ...
我还犯恶心
... and I'm nauseous.
好吧 米拉
Well, Mira ...
你还记得地下室的那堆家具吗
... do you remember that pile of furniture in the basement?
记得
Yeah.
在那下面有一个洞
Underneath it there was a hole ...
有一个洞是什么意思
What do you mean "a hole"?
在地面上 地面上有个洞
In the ground ... there was a hole in the ground.
我就知道
I knew it ...
我就知道在我们过来砸进所有的钱之前
... I knew we should've checked this place out before we like,
应该先检查下这个地方
came here and moved all our money into it.
我们现在被困在这里
And now we're just like, stuck here in this ...
米拉
Mira.
我只需要打电♥话♥叫人来处理一下
I just need to call someone to take care of this.
不 你不能……
No you won't ...
提醒你一下 这地方没有电♥话♥
... in case you forgot, there's no phone.
我不知道我在这里干什么
I don't know what the hell I'm doing here.
放松点 米拉
Relax Mira ...
我只需要叫个水管工来看看
... I just need to call a plumber to take a look.
现在我病了
And now I'm sick ...
可能是因为水土不服 这个地方 这些水
... It's probably because of the water ... and this place ... and this water.
要我给你拿点什么吗
Do you want me to get you something?
你要给我什么 彼得 水吗
What are you gonna get me Peter? Water?
你知道 算了吧 就去修这个……
You know, just forget it and just like go fix this ...
米拉
Mira!
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我觉得有点不舒服
I'm feeling a bit under the weather.
情况怎么样
How did it go?
我联♥系♥不到任何人
I couldn't reach anyone.
你不需要去看医生吗
Don't you need to go and see a doctor?
不用 我没事 我真的要回去睡觉了
No, I'm fine. I'm actually gonna go back to bed.
我来啦
I'm coming...
没事的 米拉 没事的 撑住
It's OK Mira, it's OK, come on,
没事的 没事的
It's OK, it's OK, it's OK.
走吧 亲爱的 走吧 走吧
Come on darling. Come on, come on.
你能行的 你能行的 加油 你可以的
You can do it, you can do it, come on, you can do it.
我想就快了
I think it's coming!
什么快了 米拉
What's coming Mira?
米拉 我想我们得推车了
Mira ... I think we have to push.
没时间了
There's no time.
没时间是什么意思
What do you mean "there's no time"?
哦 该死
Oh shit!
怎么了 怎么了
What is it, what is it?
我想你需要用力
I think you have to push ...
天呐
Oh my god.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
什么怎么办
What do you mean "do"?
我们需要听听别人的意见
We need to get someone's opinion.
关于什么的
About what?
呃
Well ...
这个蛋
This egg.
我不知道 我是说
I don't know ... I mean ...
我们能确定这是个蛋吗
... do we even know if it's an egg?
这个…… 这可能是个器官
It could ... it could be an organ.
彼得
Peter ...
彼得 快过来
... Peter, come in here.
你得看看这个
You gotta see this.
你能关上窗户吗
Could you close the window?
彼得 能关上窗户吗
Peter, could you close the window ...
不然宝宝会感冒
... so the baby won't get cold.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
很多事
A lot of things.
比如呢
Like what?
比如这个蛋 这个孩子
Like the egg ... that kid ...
还有你在抱着他
... and you ... holding it.
你对此有什么想法
And what are your thoughts about that?
我不知道
I don't know.
米拉
Mira ...
怎么回事
... what's going on?
什么
What?
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
冷静点 彼得
Calm down, Peter.
抱歉
Sorry.
好的
OK ...
现在 这个很离奇
... Now, this is weird.
好的
OK.
好的
"OK"?
对 但这是坏事吗
Yeah, but is it bad?
有可能
Probably.
不是
No ...
你确定你不害怕吗
Are you sure you're just not scared?
我当然害怕
Of course I am.
坦白说 我快被吓死了
And frankly I'm pretty creeped out.
你就是个混♥蛋♥ 一个不成熟的混♥蛋♥
You're such a prick ... such an immature prick.
你知道 你就是太害怕面对这个责任
You know, you're just too scared of facing the responsibility.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
米拉 你要面对这个责任 你刚下了个蛋
Mira, you face the responsibility, you just laid an egg.
我只需看看那双眼睛 就看一眼
I just need to take a look at those eyes. Just a peak.
不错
Yup.
如果没记错 我在那个窝旁藏了一个星期左右
If I remember correctly I hid by that nest for a week or so...
就为了拍下这一幕
...Just to capture that shot...
不过很值得
Well worth it though.
很难形容这种感受
It's hard to describe the feeling that you get when...
当你看着它们孵化 破壳而出
...watching that hatching, makes it's way from the egg.
这肯定是一个健康强壮的小男孩
This certainly is a strong and healthy boy you have here.
不过
But...
这孩子刚出生时有多大
...how big was the boy when he was born?
多大
How big?
对
Yeah?
他……
He just...
我是说 他……
...I mean, he...
他是……
...He just...
他是从……
...He just came from...
你好啊 很高兴看到你起来了
Well, hello there. Nice to see that you are up
哦 当心 你一定很痛 请坐下
Oh, watch out. You must be sore. Please, have a seat.