你感觉如何 -我没事
How are you feeling? -I feel alright.
你确定吗 -他怎么样
Are you sure? -How is he?
我叫哈夫利 -米拉
I am Hafliði. -Mira.
他很好 就像我们在冰岛说的健康如马
He is great. Healthy as a horse as we say in Iceland.
你在这 -难道不健康吗
There you are. -Aren't you healthy?
他很可爱 不是吗
He's a peach, isn't he?
他真的很漂亮
He is truly beautiful.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're alright?
对 我没事 我感觉很好
Yeah, I'm fine. Yeah, I feel fine.
我想如果你没事的话
Well I suppose if you're fine
你去穿好衣服就行
it's OK that you just get dressed.
如果你可以的话
If that's OK with you.
你必须答应我尽可能多地喝水
You just have to promise me to drink as much as you possibly can ...
还要多多睡觉
... Gallons of water and sleep a lot.
谢谢你 医生 -不客气
Thank you doctor. -No problem.
记得你答应要休息的
And just remember you promise to rest.
我会的 谢谢
I will, thank you.
好的 我想就这样了……
Well, I think this is it...
除非
...Unless...
你还有什么问题
...you have any questions.
这附近有水管工吗
Is there a plummer around here?
水管工
A plummer?
对 我们地下室有根水管坏了
Yes, we have a broken pipe in our basement...
有个需要注意的漏水处
...a leak that needs attention.
也许我应该拜访下你们三个
Maybe I should pay you three a visit.
看看缝线这些
Take a look at the stitches and so on...
这附近有一个水管工
...there is a plummer around.
我也许可以忽悠他和我一起来
I could probably trick him into coming with me.
水管工 这儿有吗
A plummer? Out here?
有的 至少在离赤道这么远的地方 这是最近的东西
Yes sir. Well at least the closest thing to one this far above the equator.
一个多面手
A jack of all trades.
彼得 你有带衣服来吗
Peter, did you bring any clothes?
我请求你帮我度过这一关
I'm asking you to help me through this.
我无法独自完成
I can't do this alone.
我爱你 彼得 -我也爱你
I love you Peter. -I love you too.
爱我们
Love us ...
至少为了我试试
... at least try ... for me.
可能只是胃痛
It's probably just a stomach ache.
我要叫医生来吗
Should I get the doctor?
不用 我肯定没事
No, I'm sure it'll be fine.
你父亲牧着羊
Your father tends the sheep,
你妈妈摇苹果树
Your mother shakes the apple tree
就像为你落下一个梦
As falls down a dream for thee
睡吧 我的宝贝 睡吧
Sleep my child, sleep
睡吧 我的宝贝 睡吧
Sleep my child, sleep
在天空中拖着羊
In the sky there drag the sheep
牧羊人 他就像月亮
The shepherd, he is like the moon
在天空中 羔羊遍布
In the sky with lambs bestrewn
睡吧 我的宝贝 睡吧
Sleep my child, sleep
睡吧 我的宝贝 睡吧
Sleep my child, sleep
基♥督♥的孩子有一只羊
Christ child has a sheep
你亲爱的母亲剪了公羊毛
Your beloved mother shears the ram
为夫人做漂亮的衣裳
to make fine clothes for madame
睡吧 我的宝贝 睡吧
Sleep, my child, sleep
我的大宝贝
There's my big boy.
能帮我们拿条毛巾吗
Could you hand us a towel?
能帮我们拿条毛巾吗
Could you hand us a towel?
对 爸爸 能请你帮我们拿条毛巾吗
Yeah daddy, could you hand me a fresh towel please?
呼叫彼得
Earth to Peter.
我不知道毛巾放在哪里
I don't know where we keep the towels.
好吧 过来看着小尼库拉斯 我去拿毛巾
Well, come here and look over young Nikulas and I can get the towel.
对对对对 我当然能拿到
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Of course I can get it.
看看你
Look at you.
哦 爸爸来了
Oh, here's daddy.
看我……
Look what I ...
什么
What?
你怎么回事啊
What's wrong with you?
这是个意外
It was an accident.
我现在去给他穿衣服
I'm gonna get him dressed now.
米拉 真的
Mira, really ...
对不起
... I'm sorry.
你好 -你好
Hi there. -Good day.
这看起来比我记忆中的好多了
This looks way better than I recalled.
这地方多阴森啊
Damn, how spooky this place is.
嗨 欢迎
Hi, welcome.
我刚说这个地方看起来多可爱啊
I was just saying how lovely this place looks.
哦 谢谢 -你好
Oh, thank you. -Hello.
好的 哪里漏水
Well ... Where's the leak?
我的天
Boy, oh boy...
我觉得你需要的不只是水管工
...I think you need something more than just a plummer.
有人可能会认为你们两个在母乳中掺了类固醇
One could assume you two of you are spiking the breast milk with steroids...
我从未见过哪个小孩长得这么快
...I've never seen a child grow this fast.
这是什么啊
What do we have here?
我确定不了
I'm really not sure.
这个洞不该被打开
This hole should not be open.
什么
What?
是什么东西盖着它
What was covering it?
胡尔达 亲爱的 冷静点
Hulda, my dear. Calm down
那块石碑
That stone tablet.
我看不懂符文 不过那块石碑似乎非常古老
I don't know how to read runes but that tablet seems awfully old... ancient...
你觉得这些是什么意思
What do you think this runes mean?
这个洞必须立刻堵起来
This hole must be closed, urgently!
我不会在这房♥子里再呆一刻
I won't spend another moment in this house!
修好了吗
Did you fix it?
快离开
Leave!
我对此很抱歉 一会儿见
I'm sorry about this, I'll see you soon.
拜
Bye.
彼得 彼得
Peter ... Peter.
你能抱他一会儿吗 我要去上厕所
Could you hold him for a minute? I'm going to the bathroom.
好啦
There.
妈妈马上回来
Mommy'll be right back.
哈喽
Hello ...
哈喽
Hello.
我的小宝贝
There my little one.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
玛拉
Mara...
你说你错过了一整天 你到底是什么意思
When you say you've missed entire days, what do you mean exactly?
我不知道
I don't know.
有时候 我觉得我醒着
Sometimes... I feel like I'm awake...
但我仍然在熟睡
...but yet... still asleep.
这情况出现多久了 你之前的睡眠如何
Has this been going on for long? How was your sleep before?
我来这之前吗
Before, I came here?
生孩子之前
Before the newborn.
我一直都睡不好
I've never been great at sleeping.
或者说 我睡的很少
Or... I've never slept much.
我不知道 但从没如此糟糕过
I don't know. But it has never been this bad.
你在国外生活了这么久
You've been abroad for so long.
已经习惯不了这里的日光
You are no longer used to the amount of day light up here.
试试拉上窗帘
Just try to close the curtains.
拉的严严实实
Just close them properly.
我们搬进去之前 你知道是谁住在那里吗
Do you know lived in "Botn", before we moved in?
那里好多年都没人住
Nobody has lived there for many years.
那你知道上一任住户是谁吗
But, do you know who was the last resident?
他叫贡纳尔
His name was Gunnar.
他妻子离开了他
His wife left him...
她丢下他一个人 没有再回来
...she left him all by himself and... ...never returned...
在那之后 他把自己封闭起来 直到……
Following that incident, he closed himself off. Untill...
直到什么
Untill what?
有些人觉得婚姻是场斗争 而其他人发现独处更艰难
Marriage can be a struggle for some. Others find solitude even more difficult.
也许这就是贡纳尔试图逃避的
Perhaps that's what Gunnar was trying to escape.