逃避
Escape?
他在厨房♥地板上开枪自杀了 砰
He shot himself in the head on his kitchen floor, Kaboom!
这是他逃避的方式 没错
That's how he escaped. Yup, yup.
不过
But, hey...
那块石碑怎么样了
...how is it going with that tablet?
啊
Huh?
那块石碑 你解密符文了吗
The stone tablet. Have you decrypted the runes yet?
没 我没弄
No, I have not.
这是个独特的物品
It is a unique item.
可能没有看起来那么旧
It might be younger than it looks.
它还完好无损
It's in a flawless condition.
有可能那个贡纳尔
It might just be possible that Gunnar,
不是业余考古学家 而是艺术家
wasn't an amateur archeologist but rather an artist.
至少比人们认为的更像艺术家
At least more of an artist than people had thought.
那个女人 她没有离开
The woman, she didn't leave.
她从未离开
She never left.
她没有 她的孩子也没有
Not her, and not her child.
我妻子吗 不 她还在家
My wife? No, she is at home.
不是你妻子 是那个女人
Not your wife. The woman!
她应该离开的
She should've left...
但她没有
But she didn't.
玛拉
Mara...
请帮助我 圣父 圣子及圣灵 阿门
Help me father, son and the holy spirit, Amen.
嘿
Hey.
晚上好
Evening.
晚上好
Good evening...
美好的夜晚
A beautiful evening.
对
Yeah...
温和而平静 黑暗而沉重
Mild and calm, dark and heavy...
这是这片地区一年中最好的时光
...it's the best time of the year around these parts.
当黑暗回归时
When the dark returns.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我发现黑暗很有意思
I find the darkness quite interesting...
它的重量不尽相同
...it varies in weight.
你无法给黑暗称重
You can't weigh the darkness...
这只是光线不足
...it's just the lack of light.
人的心灵没有界限
One's psyche has no boundries.
它只是感受它的感受
It simply feels what it feels.
你的妻子怎么样了
How's your wife?
我妻子
My wife?
她很好
She is fine.
你为什么要问
Why do you ask?
婚姻可能很艰难
Marriage can be difficult.
尤其是有新成员加入到这个家庭的时候
Especially when a new member joins the family.
对
Yeah...
他健康强壮吗
Is he strong and healthy?
当然
Sure...
好
Yeah.
这些可怜的小东西太可爱了
They are so delightful these poor little things...
又甜蜜又无助
...So sweet and helpless.
分娩顺利吗
Did the birth go well?
你是父亲吗
Are you the father?
什么
What?
孩子是你的吗
Is the child yours?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我想我们都知道那个孩子不是人类
I think we both know that the child is not human.
它决不能离开这座房♥子
Under no circumstances can it leave the premises.
我能怎么做
What can I do?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我们要团建起来 朋友
We must stick together, us pals.
地板吱吱作响 响亮清晰
The floor is creaking, loud and clear,
一个制♥造♥恐慌的讨厌鬼
a creep that breeds a scare,
现在帷幕落下 黑暗阴冷
now the curtain falls, dark and cold,
就像女人和母马共躺
as a woman lays with a mare
咯叽 咯叽 咯叽
Goochie, goochie goo.
我的天 彼得 你看到了吗
Oh my god. Peter did you see that?
天呐 爸爸 你不觉得自豪吗
Oh my god, daddy aren't you proud?
什么
What?
尼库拉斯 他刚才笑了 这不是很棒吗
Nikulas, he was just smiling. Isn't that fantastic?
是
Yeah.
是
"Yeah".
你只会说这个吗
Is that all you have?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我不知道 你知道 我看到了一个奇迹
I don't know. You know, I'm witnessing a miracle.
就像世上最伟大的奇迹
Like the greatest miracle there is.
而你只说一个 是
And you just say ... "yeah".
米拉 我觉得你没有用正常的方式处理这件事
Mira, I don't think you're handling this in any normal way.
哦 正常的方式
Oh ... the normal way.
你也许可以告诉我 什么是正常的方式 彼得
You maybe can tell me, what is the normal way, Peter?
你有没有想过这个可能
Have you ever thought about the possibility ...
这个孩子可能是个怪胎
... that this kid might be an oddity?
什么 怪胎
What, an oddity?
或者恶魔
Or a devil?
恶魔
"A devil"?
对 或者是某种……
Yeah, or a kind of a ...
是什么 彼得 是怪胎或者恶魔吗
What is it Peter, is it an oddity or a devil?
米拉 如果你有一个病人
Mira, if you had a patient ...
天呐 -你先听我说 好吗
Oh god. -Just follow me for a second. OK?
如果那个病人
If that patient ...
你的病人
... your patient ...
下了一个蛋
... laid an egg ...
行了 彼得 我知道你很累
OK, Peter. I know you're tired ...
闭上嘴
Shut the fuck up.
现在 如果那个病人
Now, if that patient ...
下了一个蛋
... laid an egg.
然后这个蛋孵化了
And then the egg hatches ...
而在那里面 有一个
... and from inside it, there's this ...
恶魔
... devil.
这个恶魔般的小东西
This demonic little thing.
而病人表现得好像一切正常
And the patient acts as if everything is normal.
现在 你会对那个病人说什么
Now, what would you say to that patient?
彼得 你开始吓到我了
Peter, you're starting to scare me.
你在回避话题
You're avoiding the subject.
你会说 那个病人是疯子
You would say, that patient is nuts.
那个人疯了
That person is insane.
一个带着恶魔蛋的疯子 对吗 对吗
An insane person with a devil egg, right? Right?
你知道自己在说什么吗
Are you listening to yourself?
你是这么看待尼库拉斯的吗
Is that how you see Nikulas?
谁
Who?
尼库拉斯
Nikulas?
你是说这个从蛋里出来的恶魔
You mean this devil, from an egg?
我以为这次一切都会有所不同
I thought that everything was just gonna be different this time.
米拉
Mira ...
我们得除掉这个孩子
... we need to get rid of the kid.
你知道 我们 来到这里
You know ... us ... coming here ...
是个糟糕的主意
... was a bad idea.
我想
I think ...
你知道 我想我得离开
... you know, I think I need to leave.
该死的房♥子
Damn this house.
彼得 我要离开 我不会改变心意
Peter, I'm leaving and I'm not changing my mind.
米拉 不要当傻瓜
Mira ... don't be a gumdrop.
不要当没脑子的傻瓜
Don't be a sillyBillygumdrop
好吧
Well ... OK.
米拉 我爱你 我爱我们的小儿子
Mira, I love you and I love our little son.
我只是想把你们两个都缩小
I just wanna shrink the both of you down and ...
放到我的口袋里 然后到处走
... put you in my pocket and walk around.
车子 发动不了
The car ... it wouldn't start.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
我不知道 车子很旧了
I don't know ... it is old.
你确定你没有对车子动手脚吗
Are you sure you didn't do something to the car?