你好吗
How are you?
我还好 你呢
Yeah, I'm okay, how are you?
你在取笑我的口音
You're making fun of my accent.
我没啊
I'm not!
森林深处
打断下今天的节目
We interrupt tonight's programming
在西海岸有大面♥积♥的停电
to report a massive power outage up and down the west coast.
什么是 浮客症
What is a fugue state?
就像是持续很久的失忆症
It's like a kind of amnesia that lasts a long time.
浮客症是指
A fugue state:
失忆持续了很长一段时间
When amnesia continues for an extended period of time,
失忆症患者有时可能会开始一段和他
the amnesiac occasionally begins a new life
之前状况无关的新生活
entirely unrelated to his previous condition.
这种反应叫做 浮客症
This response is called a fugue state.
Eli.
我为什么没有信♥号♥♥
Why don't I have a signal?
音乐开启
Music on!
电力开启
Power on!
老爸
Dad?
电力开启
Power on!
太阳能呢
What about the solar?
我们变频器什么时候能到 -四礼拜前
When does that inverter come in? - Four weeks ago.
下次我进城的时候我再问问
I'll ask again next time I'm in town.
我礼拜四要考SAT(申请美国大学的学术评估测试)
My sat's are on Thursday!
我必须要学习
I need to study.
有一项古老的发明
Ah, there is an ancient technology,
你可能听说过
you may have heard of it.
叫做 书
It's called "books".
事物每天都在变化
Stuff changes every day.
我们点些蜡烛吧 亲爱的
Let's light some candles, sweet pea.
我正好忙到一半
I'm just right in the middle.
我们能在发电机里加点燃料吗
Can we throw some gas in the generator?
好的 老爸
Yeah, dad.
Eva需要音乐
Eva needs her music.
我们不能让她不跳舞
We can't deprive her of her dancing.
好了 水也没了 - 你们什么时候才能适应这里的生活啊
Okay, there's no water, either. - When are you girls going to get used to living up here?
等你修补完房♥屋的时候
When you finish fixing the house.
开灯
Lights on.
冲吧 两位消费女王
Come on, captain consumers.
是时候去搞点煤啊 石油的了
Time to hunt and gather some fossil fuels.
我了个去
Oh, shit!
我靠 靠
Oh, shit, shit, shit!
真对不起
I'm so sorry...
我出来拿照明灯的
I came out to get the head lamp
我肯定是没关掉它
and I must have left it open.
没事的
It's alright.
我真是太傻了
I'm such a dink.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry!
没事 我还有块电池
It's okay, i got another battery.
好的 翻一下 - 还是不行
Okay, turn it over. - No
我们认为发电厂
We think it happened at the power plant
出了问题
where there was a problem.
应急系统启用了
The emergency systems took over and essentially
发电厂就关闭了
shut the plant down.
然后就引发了电网的关闭
That then triggered shut-downs across the power grid,
我们听说电网
and we are hearing that that grid didn't have
没有载力负荷那个问题
the capacity to deal with that problem,
所以电网也关闭了
so it shut itself down
然后这样的链就被打破了
and that was sort of the link being broken.
我们还在等官方消息
We still are waiting to hear from officials to find out
找出到底是什么原因
what was the exact cause...
有很多谣言 有人说是一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
There are many rumors, some suggest a terrorist
攻击我们的电力供应
targeting our power supply...
看起来现在大概有3亿人口
It seems at least 300 million people
没有了电力
are now without power.
至于备用发电机 还不知道
Back up generators... No word yet...
百万人依旧没有电
Millions are still without power.
没有地铁 没有电梯 机场也瘫痪了
No subways, elevators, airports...
疫苗库是最令人担忧的
So if vaccine refrigeration is of particular concern
在首都
in the capital...
所有人被要求待在家里
... has asked everyone to stay home.
烧好开水 保存好自己的食物
Boil your water and conserve your food...
我们走着去吧
Should we just walk?
这会花掉你三天时间的 亲爱的
It would take you three days, pumpkin.
而且我们也没办法把燃气带回来
And how would we carry the gas back?
也许有人会让我们搭便车
Maybe someone will pick us up.
如果没有人 或者他们不想让我们搭车呢
And if they don't, or they won't?
我们就待在城里
We'll stay in town.
终于可以待在城里了
Finally.
我们用什么来付酒店钱
And pay for a hotel with what, exactly?
我们可以把Eva卖♥♥了
We can just sell Eva.
我只值一罐午餐肉
That'll get you a can of spam.
什么是Spam啊
What is spam, exactly?
帮我看着这个
Mind this.
那里其实有一个午餐肉博物馆
There is actually a spam museum.
在Guggenheim博物馆
The guggenheim.
老爸得一分
One, dad.
老爸
Dad?
Eva?
发生了什么
What's up?
电台也收不到了
There's nothing.
音量开大了吗
Is the volume on?
嗯
Yeah.
电池呢
What about the battery?
是用太阳能的
It's solar.
你会考得很好的
You're gonna pass with flying colors, pumpkin.
你是我爸才这么说的
You have to say that because you're my father.
这倒是真的
True.
但我也没说错啊
But I'm also right.
你可以成为领导整个宇宙
You could be president ofthe entire universe.
我只想知道我是可以考进去的
I just want to know that i could have got in.
我知道
I know.
没有电的第十天
怎么了
What?
我突然想到了
Lightbulb.
把你的鞋带给我
Okay, give me your shoelaces.
真的吗
Really?
嗯
Really.
好吧
Okay.
小心点 老爸
Careful, dad.
我的天啊
Oh my god!
Johnson一家走了
The Johnson's left their home.
好奇怪
That's weird.
嗯……你是要再去
So, uh... are you gonna see your...
见你的朋友们吗
Friends again?
嗯 看看谁还在
Yeah, we'll see who's there.
Woah.
好快
So fast.
不好意思 我一定要问一下
Sorry I gotta ask you this...
你有钱的对吧
You got money, yeah?
有的先生 有的
Yes sir, I do, sir.
然后你也一直准时缴会员卡费是吧
And your big box membership card is all paid up to date?
当然
Of course.
我的意思是 谁会不付钱
I mean, who could refuse the opportunity to pay
就来买♥♥呢
for the right to shop.
嗯
Yeah.
加倍小心一点都不为过
Well, we can't be too careful.
出了这样的危机
A crisis like this doesn't always bring out
很可能会逼出人性坏的一面
the best side of people.
这会揭示出一个人真正是怎样的
It reveals character, you're right there.
是的 的确如此
Yes, it reveals character.
我跟你说 有的人想空手套白狼 这样的人导致我们现在一团糟
I tell you, it's people wanting something ofr nothing is what got us into this mess in the first place.
Stan 我和你想法一样
电影精选列表