你应该说我们是在讲鬼故事
You shouid stay. we're telling ghost stories.
对了 你不喜欢鬼故事吧
Right. you don't like ghost stories, do you?
我会给你讲鬼故事的
I'll give you ghost stories, you!
把它从我身上拿走
Get it off of me!
我的袋子
My pouch!
你没那么好运
You don't have your good luck charm.
把它还给我
Give me that back!
你为何不自己进来拿
Why don't you come in and get it?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
有人会救我们出去 可我不觉得会是那个作家
Someone's got to get us out, and I don't think it'll be the writer.
你把它还给我
You give that back to me.
你小心点
You be careful.
没准我根本不需要好运
Maybe I don't need my good luck.
是时候了结了
Time to finish what we started.
我会用棺材里的死人尸骨来诅咒你
By the bones of the dead man in this coffin, I curse you.
不要这样 把它收起来
Don't you say that. Take that back!
让他的灵魂与你魂牵梦萦
May his spirit haunt your every step.
你把它收起来
You take that back!
把门打开 快点
Open this gate. Hurry up. Quickiy.
-把门打开 -快点
- Open the gate. - Come on.
让我出去
Let me out.
-是哪个 -救命啊 有囚犯越狱了
- Which one? - Help! The prisoners are escaping!
火 用你的火
The fire! Use your fire!
快点 快点
Come on, hurry up.
救命啊 有囚犯越狱了
Help! The prisoners are escaping!
囚犯们正在越狱
The prisoners are escaping!
快点
Come on!
快
Come on.
囚犯们正在越狱 来人啊
The prisoners are escaping! Help!
来人啊 快
Help! quick!
对不起 我打不开
I'm sorry, I can't.
-我打不开 对不起 -别走
- I can't, I'm sorry. - Stay!
别走
Don't go.
你没必要因为我对你的描写而真的变得很自私
You don't have to be selfish just because that's how I wrote you!
原来你就是这么自私 你承认了
You're more than that! You said so yourself!
留下来帮我们
Stay and help us!
来人啊
Help!
囚犯们正在越狱 来人啊
The prisoners are escaping! Help!
全面搜索每一个院子
Check all the courtyards!
让我出去
Let me out!
别走 回来
Don't leave! Come back!
天哪
Oh, god.
这可能是你一生中
This is quite possibly the most stupid
做过的最愚蠢的事情 爱丽诺
Thing you've ever done in your life, Elinor.
有一群行凶杀人的暴徒在那
There are a bunch of murderous thugs up there.
你认为你可以左右他们的想法吗
You think you're going to just waik in and tell them what to do?
你认为他们有可能会听你的 对吧
Very likely to listen to you, aren't they?
满脑子糨糊的又蠢又老的书呆子
Silly old bookworm with your head in the clouds.
-谢谢 -你还活着
- Thank you. - You're alive.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了好了 行了
All right. All right. All right, that's enough.
你找到他们了吗 瑞莎 美琪 他们还好吗
Did you find them? Resa, Meggie, how are they?
-他们很好 -那就好
- They're fine. - Good.
仅仅是暂时
For now.
-摩羯已经有了那本书的复本 -什么
- But capricorn has a copy of the book. - He what?
他把它藏起来了
He kept one secretly.
这就是他的计划 诵读书籍唤醒影魔
That was always his plan, to have the shadow read out of the book.
我不能把影魔召唤出来 这样会害死我们的
I can't read the shadow out. that would kill us all.
他已经不需要你了
He doesn't need you anymore.
有人取代你了
He found someone else.
美琪
Meggie.
美琪
Meggie?
灵感受阻了吗
Having writer's block?
我或许能帮上忙
Maybe I can help.
是啊 你想成为一名作家 对么
Yeah, that's right. you want to be a writer, don't you?
-你的语气 似乎这是件坏事 -不 这只是件寂寞的事
- You say that as if it's a bad thing. - No, no. just a lonely thing.
你在纸上创造的东西
The world you create on the page. . .
感觉比真实世界更生动更深刻
Seems more friendly and alive than the world you live in.
然后你会幻想这一切会梦想成真
And you wish you could be there instead.
你是个聪明的女孩 美琪
You're a clever girl, Meggie.
我不该让期待一个出色的
I couldn't have hoped for a finer
年轻女孩在这个地窖里不言不语
Young lady to be shut up in a crypt with. . .
在我行刑之前
Whilst awaiting my execution.
现在 我虽然还没能完成
Now, I haven't really got what I need yet. . .
但已经很接近了
But it's very close.
喂 给我们点饭吃吧
Come on, feed us.
他们为什么来早了 这下糟了
Blast, they're early. Why are they early? This is most inconvenient.
把它放好了
Put one here somewhere.
这些词句必须要是完美的
the words have to be perfect or it won't work.
它们必须要由作家来完成 就如《墨水心》一般
They have to be written by the writer. It has to sound like inkheart.
就是这个
Ah. Here it is.
是哪个
Here what is?
一些能使她在我死后而记住我的东西
Something for her to remember me by after I'm gone.
你这些乱涂乱画对我来说没什么意义 老家伙
I don't think much of your crude scribblings, old man.
你就是我的乱涂乱画的成品 喜鹊
Well, you are my crude scribblings, Magpie. . .
你该看看自己弄皱的是什么东西
.So I'd be careful what I scrumple up if I were you.
-你要把她带到哪去 -为她穿礼服
- Where are you taking her? - To put on her party frock.
别担心 你也是宴会的受邀者
Oh, Don't worry, you're invited to the feast as well.
我们不会就这样吃的 因为你才是主菜
We wouldn't eat without you. In fact, you're the main course.
你和那位女仆今晚将成为影魔的能源
The shadow will be feeding on you and that maid later tonight. . .
还是期待会有人会回来救你吧
So rest assured somebody will be back to fetch you.
你要想孤军奋战 对吧 现在你成功了
You wanted to be alone, didn't you? Well, here you are.
一人孤军在荒漠
Alone in the wilderness.
蚊虫叮咬 还有水疱
Mosquito bites and blisters and--
天哪
Oh, god.
-你到底有没有计划 -没有
- And do you have a plan? - No, no plan.
先租辆摩托车 再找张地图
Just rent a motorbike, find a map.
一切顺其自然 会水到渠成的
We'll figure it out when we get there.
-这个就是计划 -很好
- This is the plan. - Good.
你使用火魔法来来分散注意力
You use your fire and create a distraction.
我可以用火焰直捣城♥堡♥
I can set fire to the castle.
我也能帮上忙
I can help too.
别来我这搀和
Don't get in my way.
当摩羯的人准备去扑灭大火的时候
When capricorn's men try to put the fire out. . .
-我跟进 我去救美琪和瑞莎 -但我们太多了
- I move in, I rescue Meggie and Resa. - But we're outnumbered.
-他们还有 -枪
- And they have these. . . . - Guns.
所以我们才需要用黑上衣来伪装 我们走吧
That's why we disguise ourselves as black jackets. Let's go.
来了
Well, come on, then.
这真是一个美丽的小村庄
This really is a beautiful little village.
如果能再把它变得大点儿就更完美了
But it'll be nice to have something a bit bigger.
满足我们的需求
Stretch out.
扩张我王国的国界
Expand my kingdom's borders.
这就是我需要影魔的原因
That's why I need the shadow.
我不希望任何人逃跑
And I don't want anyone else escaping.
你要是再晃悠 我就要用针扎你了
If you don't stop shaking, I'm going to stick you with a pin.
你真的想让我
Do you honestly expect me
从书里召唤出所有军队吗
to read an entire army out of this book?
-你还有什么更好的主意吗 -没有
- Do you have a better idea? - No.
那就别想那么多了
Thought not.
走快点
Get a move on.
往前走
Go on.
过来 过来
Come on! Come on!
往前走
Go on.
继续往前走
Forward.
别耍花招
Don't try anything funny
否则你不会再见到你母亲了
or you'll never see your mother alive again.
请
Please.
与老朋友重聚的时刻到来了
The time has come to be reunited with our old friend!
把他们绑起来
Well, tie them up, then.
晚上好
Good evening.
电影精选列表