还觉得自己在梦里吗
Still think you're dreaming?
不然还能是什么
Well, what else could it be?
我们在飞啊
We're flying.
还是夜晚在我们身边飞
Or is it the night flying past us?
他住在阿♥拉♥西奥
He lives in Alassio.
怎么走呢
Which way is that?
-南边 -南边
- South. - south?
没有具体地址吗
Can't you be more precise?
比骆驼好玩吧
Beats a camel, huh?
法利德
Farid.
你这个小流氓
Oh, hooligan.
法利德 这些衣服给你 不然冻死你
Farid, some clothes for you. you'll freeze to death otherwise.
显然就是这里
Apparently this is the place.
一个鱼贩说
Man in the fishmonger's says
他住在广场那端的一个公♥寓♥
He lives in an apartment over the square.
好 好极了
Good. great.
我就不一起去了
Oh, I'm not coming.
你什么意思 你必须一起去
What do you mean? you have to come,
否则他不会信我们的
otherwise he won't believe me.
不一定 你很有说服力
Oh, I don't know. you can be pretty persuasive.
你把我从书里个呼唤出来了
You talked me out of a book.
书唾手可得了 而你
The book is right here within our grasp--
你在害怕
You're afraid.
你没看过《墨水心》对吗
You've never read inkheart, have you?
还用读吗
What's there to read?
那就是我的生活 除了结局
I've lived it. except for the end,
我不喜欢结局
and I've got no interest in that.
为什么
Well, why not?
你知道自己故事的解决吗 美琪
Do you know the end of your story, Meggie?
不知道吧 我猜你也不想知道
No. and I suspect you wouldn't want to.
这就像谜底揭开的一刻
It'd be like turning to the last page of a mystery.
乐趣都随之消失
Where's the fun in that?
我知道我故事的结局
Well, I think I know the end of my story.
-是吗 -我要回家
- Hm? - I'm going home.
为什么
Why?
很抱歉 但我难以接受这一切
I'm sorry. it's just all too real for me.
我所需要的故事是
I prefer a story that has the good
书上的故事 而不是现实中的
Sense to stay on the page where it belongs.
我要回去收拾那些可怜的被毁掉的书籍
No, I have to get back to my poor, desecrated books.
我要修补他们 让一切恢复秩序
I want to mend them, put them in order.
-我会负责 让我 -这些钱是给你的
- l'll do that. let me-- - here's some money for you.
看 我已经买♥♥好票了
You see, I've already bought my ticket.
再见
Goodbye.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
-爱丽诺 -让她走吧
- Elinor-- - let her go.
当心着凉了
Don't catch cold.
再见了
Bye, then.
就是这了 肯定没错
Here it is. this must be it.
到了
That's it.
什么
What? oh.
-西格诺·费洛格里欧先生吗 -是的
- Signor Fenogilo? - yes?
先生 我是莫提玛·弗夏特
Sir, my name's Mortimer Folchart.
-我是美琪 -我的女儿
- l'm Meggie. - my daughter.
-我也想成为一名作家 -我知道
- l want to be a writer too. - you do?
得有些东西 我才好签名啊
Yes. give me something to write with.
动作快 我蛋糕还在烤炉里呢
Be quick, I've got a cake in the oven.
别像瓷娃娃似的傻站着啊
Don't just stand there like you've been taxidermied.
-如果想要签名 给我笔 -我们不是来要签名
- If you want an autograph, give me a pen. - we don't want one.
-你们不是为了签名 -不是
- You don't want an autograph? - no.
那活见鬼了 你们按我门铃做什么呢
Then why in the name of Chaucer's beard are you ringing?
脏手指在广场上
Dustfinger's in the piazza,
我们刚从摩羯的监狱里逃出来
We just escaped from Capricorn's village. . .
你一定想不到巴斯达想干什么
And you won't even believe what Basta tried to do.
什么
What?
回家吧
Come home.
回来 求你了
Please, come home.
一个好故事 我说真的
A good story, I'll give you that.
银舌头是个不错的词 我怎么没想到呢
Silvertongues is a wonderful concept. wish I thought of it.
这荒谬的难以置信
Too absurd to take seriously.
我知道我描绘的人物栩栩如生
I know my characters are so
一切的跃然纸上
Believable that they seem to leap off the page.
但这不可能啊
But it's simply not possible.
和我想象的一模一样
Exactly as I imagined him.
孕育生命一定也是这种感觉
This must be what it feels like to give birth.
等等 你去哪里 他不想见你
Wait, where you going? he doesn't want to meet.
他肯定想 我实际上就像他父亲
Of course he does. I'm practically his father.
这个究竟是什么
Well, what was that at the end?
这叫做龙之息
It's called dragon's breath.
你能教我吗
You can teach to me?
我知道你
I'm sure that this must be
亲眼见到自己写的人物非常兴奋
very exciting for you to meet your characters.
但我们来这儿找你是想
But the purpose that we came here was to find a way. . .
让他回到书里去
. . .to get him back in the book.
你父亲刚给了我人物的灵感
Your father's given me an idea for a character.
一个盗贼元凶
A master thief who steals things. . .
通过念故事把我的人物都召唤出来
. . .the way a blue jay swipes shiny objects off window slills.
我不是想偷他们
I am not trying to steal your character.
你从书中读出他们 从我这里拿走的
You snatched them. you're trying to keep them from me.
这个 叫做偷
That, my friend, is thievery.
我只是想让我妻子能回来
I'm just trying to get my wife back.
脏手指
Dustfinger.
-见到你真高兴 -不不不
- So wonderful to meet you. - oh, no, no. no.
伤疤很完美 正如我想象的一样丑陋吓人
The scars are perfect. as hideous as I imagined.
我告诉你 是他害怕了 不是我
I toid you, he's afraid. but, oh, not me, I hope.
他怕回到书中之后结尾那些事情就会发生
He's afraid of what happens at the end of the book.
什么意思 他死了吗
What do you mean? because he dies?
不是
Oh, no.
-我知道了 对不起 -他最后死了吗
- Oh, I see. right, I'm sorry. - he dies in the end?
我要把故事写的很生动 这是我的工作
I had to make the story exciting, it's my job.
不能全都是完美的结局
They can't all have happy endings.
生活不是这样的 毕竟
Life doesn't always, after all.
他怎么死的?
How's it happen?
当他救葛文的时候被摩羯的一个手下杀了
You're killed by one of capricorn's men while trying to save gwin.
很令人感动的情景 我写的时候都哭了
It's a very touching death scene. I cried when I wrote it.
你觉得我在乎你写的什么吗
You think I care what you wrote?
你主宰不了我的命运 否则我就不会在这儿了
You don't control my fate. otherwise I wouldn't be here.
我不仅仅是你书里的人物了
I'm not just some character in your book. . .
你
And you. . .
你也不是我的主宰
. . .you're not my god.
听着 老头
Now, listen, old man. . .
你还有一本这个书 对吧
Do you have a copy of the book or don't you?
因为我现在很想回家 求求你
Because I would like to go home now, please.
问题是这本书是几十年前印刷的
The problem is it's been out of print for decades.
而且 最初的印数很小
Plus, the original print run was quite small.
那时候仓库发生了大火
Then there was the fire in the warehouse. . .
出版商都破产了
And the publishers went out of business.
就绝版了
This is gonna take forever.
这不是犯傻的时候
Stop it. this is no time to act foolishly.
-停下 -你真讨厌 和山羊的尿一样
- Stop it. - you're as sour as goat's urine.
谢谢 我想搞清楚你是怎么知道这个的
Thanks. and I don't want to know how you know that.
看看周围吧 这个花♥园♥简直是天堂
Look around. this garden is paradise.
没有奴隶 没有沙尘暴
No siave drivers. no sandstorms.
-没有跳骚 -也没有宁静
- No fieas. - no peace and quiet.
这也不是那本书
No, it's not that one either.
我没有一直保存很多本
I did hold on to a few copies. . .
几年之前借出一些给热那亚的一个书展了
But I loaned them to a book exhibition in genoa a few years ago
那些书都被偷了
And they were stolen.
我猜摩羯就是幕后的黑手
I suppose capricorn was behind the theft.
当时我还以为只是运气不好
At the time I assumed it was just bad luck.
-我们找到了 -那是什么
- Ah! here we are. - what is it?
电影精选列表