-你最好别跟他们一起 -如果你去的话
- You're better off with them. - Well, if you're going. . .
你最好带上这个
You shouid probably bring this with you.
你偷来的吗
You stole this?
我觉得这样是对的 或许我们可以找到其他人
I learned from the best. I thought maybe we could find someone.
其他的诵读者 可以把你送回去的人
Another reader. Someone who could send you back.
那么那个女孩怎么办
What about that girl?
你喜欢她 不是吗
You like her, don't you?
你跟我走的话 你就见不到她了
You come with me, you may never see her again.
我从银舌头的口袋里偷来了她的照片
I stole photo from silvertongue's pocket.
如果要带这你这个累赘
Well, if I'm going to be saddled with you. . .
你也得有的用处
You can make yourseif useful.
我们还有很长的一段路要走
We got a long waik ahead of us.
脏手指
Dustfinger.
脏手指
Dustfinger!
我答应过你
I promised.
现在到你了
It's your turn now.
很好
Great.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you want this?
你还记得书中的结局吧
You remember what happens at the end of the book.
我已经告诉了作者 但他没控制我
It's like I told the writer. He doesn't control me.
我的命运现在由我自己掌握
My fate's in my own hands now.
好运
Good luck.
别误会 不过你别再回来了
Hey, don't take this the wrong way, but don't come back, okay?
读吧
Do it.
从脏手指注视着草坪和老磨房♥的那个时候算起
It had been many years Since dustfinger had set eyes on
已经过去很多年了
The rolling meadows and the old mill.
但却比他的记忆中更加美丽
But it was even more beautiful than he remembered.
蝴蝶们在草丛中飞来飞去
The butterflies flitted above the grass. . . . ''
他回去了
He's gone back.
到了他想去的地方
Where he wants to be.
那你呢
What about you?
我不能跟他一起走
I can't follow him.
因为我留下了葛文
Because I've kept gwin behind,
这样故事的结局将会不同
The end of his story will be different.
他不会死了
He's not going to die.
你可以跟我们一起
You can stay with us.
这是妈妈的主意
It was mum's idea.
我说错了吗
Sorry. Shouldn't I have said that?
别指望我会把你诵读回去
Just don't expect me to read you back.
-你可以教我诵读吗 - 是的
- You can teach me to read? - Yeah.
或许吧
Maybe.
我可以教你龙呼吸
I can teach you dragon's breath.
罗香奈
Roxanne!
罗香奈
Roxanne.
电影精选列表