在小巷子里被冻死了
They found her in an alley frozen to death.
快走
Walk.
请进
Come in.
给你留了主座
We saved you the good seats.
摩羯
Capricorn.
我叫你别再推我了
Uh! I told you to stop that!
请
Please.
你变老了
You got old.
你弄到了一个城♥堡♥
You got a castle.
-没错 -还换了新发型
- Indeed, I did. - And a haircut.
位于本国最隐蔽之处的宏伟城♥堡♥
A lovely castle in a secluded part of the country. . .
远离窥探的人群
. . .far from prying eyes.
我融入了你们的世界
Oh, yes, I've adjusted rather well to your world,
不觉得吗
Don't you think?
这位肯定是你的女儿了 还有大好人生等着
This must be your daughter. so much life to live.
而你 只是个老态龙钟的呱噪婆子
You, however, are a noisy old bag.
甚至不必张嘴 就已经让人厌恶
You make a racket without opening your mouth.
你不过是个野蛮粗俗的虚构人物
You barbaric piece of pulp fiction!
愚不可及的小人
Your malice is matched by your stupidity!
我不知道你们那些
I don't know how things are
下三滥的小说情节如何
in that third-rate novel of yours. . .
但我们的世界
But where I come from
没人会破坏蹂躏一个图书馆
One does not go around ravaging libraries!
我一生的心血
My life's work,
尽毁于一群无知流民手中
Destroyed by a bunch of unread, solecistic thugs!
我没耐心应付七嘴八舌的老女人
I have no patience for old women with big mouths.
你们认识我的朗诵员
You know my reader.
达利尔斯 给我们的客人展示一下
Darius, why don't we show our guests
我们最近的行动
What I have been up against?
读出来
Read that.
但是你说
But you said. . .
等他到来 我就不用再朗读了
I wouldn't have to read once he got here.
那就算我说谎吧 我有答应过你吗
Yes, well, I lied, didn't I, when I said that?
给我朗读出来
Read the book.
长发姑娘有着长长的迷人的头发
''rapunzel had splendid long hair.
极其的顺滑 犹如金丝一般
It was as fine as spun gold.
当她听到
And when she heard--''
救命 不
Help! no!
救命
Help!
大开眼界吧
You see?
看看她脸上的文字
Look at the writing on her face.
她只有一半的灵魂从故事中出来了
She's only been half read out of the book.
-带到地牢中 -不
- Take her to the dungeon. - no!
-把头发剪掉 -不
- And give her a haircut. - no!
我不会再大声朗诵了 打消你的念头吧
I'm not going to read out loud, if that's what you're intending.
-至少他们不能在房♥间里 -把他女儿带过来
- Not with them in the room. - bring the girl up, please.
你把你的
You take your--
你必须照我说的做
You'll do exactly what I tell you to do. . .
否则我就把这老女人杀了
Or I'll kill the old lady
把你女儿丢进地牢 永不见天日
And lock your daughter up for eternity.
听清楚了没
Is that clear?
那好吧 我们开始干活
Great. well, let's get things started, shall we?
这是本好书啊 满是财富
This is a great book, filled with riches.
把宝藏朗读出来吗
Reading out treasure?
这个时候
For now.
我们得弄点钱付维修费
Someone has to pay for repairs,
大家口干舌燥 得赏点酒钱
And all the locals have been bled dry.
事先声明 我没法预知 什么东西出来什么东西进去
I'm warning you. I have no control over what comes and goes.
无法控制整个局面
I have no idea what's going to happen.
乐趣无穷啊 我们来试试吧
Well, this should be fun, then. let's give it a whirl.
卡西姆看着山洞中的宝贝
''kasim gazed upon the treasures within the cave.
堆积成山的金银珠宝
Mountains of gold and silver were heaped from floor to celling.
一袋袋的金银首饰
Piles of silks and sacks of jewels.
卡西姆把所有的口袋都装满
Kasim gathered all the treasure he could carry. . .
却发现洞口的大石放下了
. . .only to find the door of the cave sealed shut.
依照真♥主♥阿♥拉♥的意愿
And by the will of Allah. . .
他忘记了开门咒语
He'd forgotten the password.
他大声的呼喊 大麦开门
He cried out, 'open barley!'
但是洞门丝毫不动
But the door did not budge.
卡西姆绞尽脑汁的想
Kasim named every grain of wheat he could think of.
荞麦开门 小米开门
'Open buckwheat!' 'open millet!'
门口依旧一动不动
But still the door would not open.
突然 一阵马蹄声由远而近
Then came the sound of approaching hooves. ''
沙子
Sand.
卡西姆跑去藏了起来 但却被绊倒了
''kasim ran to hide, but tripped,
口袋里的金币洒落一地
Sending coins spilling in every direction.
然后隐约传来一个声音 芝麻开门
Then came the muffled call of 'open sesame!'
洞口慢慢的移开了
And the cave opened. . .
只见洞口站着一群 穷凶恶极的
. . .to reveal a most unpleasant collection. . .
大盗
. . .of bandits. ''
什么
What?
看见了吧
You see?
棒极了
Yes! yes!
就是这样
That's how it's done!
看吧 我警告过你了
Look! what'd I tell you?
把他丢进马房♥
Put that boy in the stable
喂印花鳄鱼
And feed him to the ticking crocodile.
但 他出来了 那谁进去了
But if he came out, who went in?
救命
Help.
救命
Help.
轮到我了
It's my turn now.
该轮到我了
It's my turn now.
我们约定好的
Just like you promised.
轮到你?
Your turn?
你是说这个啊
Oh, you mean this.
这是本稀世奇书
It's an incredibly rare book, this.
我们花了好几年寻找它
We've been tracking them down for years.
我不能把你们送回去 我不知道怎么做
I can't send you back. I don't know how.
送我们回去
Send us back?
为什么我们想回去
Why would we ever want to go back. . .
你们的世界那么舒适宜人
. . .when your world is so accommodating?
有电♥话♥ 有枪 还有
With your telephones and your guns and. . . .
那些黏糊糊的东西叫什么
What's that sticky stuff called?
-大力胶 -没错 大力胶
- Duct tape. - yes, duct tape.
我爱死大力胶了
I love duct tape.
再说 在《墨水心》里 我算什么
Besides, what was I in inkheart?
一个小头目
The addeehead's henchman.
和一堆肮脏的怪兽住在树林里
Living in the woods with all those filthy beasts.
看看我现在
But look at me now.
拥有自己的城♥堡♥
I've got a castle.
我绝对不会回去的 我们都不想回去
I'll never go back. none of us ever will.
为了确保这一点 我要做的就是
To make sure of that, I'm going to do what I always do. . .
当某人挖掘出这本书
. . .when someone digs up a copy of this tedious book.
你保证过要送我回家
You promised I'd be sent home.
没错 我是撒谎骗你的
Yes, I know. I lied when I said that.
我就是个骗子 一直在说谎 不停的说谎
I mean, I'm a liar. I lie all the time. lie, lie, lie.
那么多年过去 还以为你看清我的真面貌了
After all these years, you'd think he'd figure it out by now.
-不 -不
- No! - no!
把它拿出来 拿出来
Get it! get it out!
不
No!
你每次都非得这样吗 把自己弄的那么可怜
Must you do that every single time? it's pathetic, honestly.
别
Don't!
去治疗你的伤口
Now, get your burns tended to.
否则 我们就必须取消魔法之夜了
Otherwise, I'll be forced to cancel our juggle night.
你也知道我有多期待那一天 把他们关起来
You know how much I look forward to juggle night. lock them up.
达利尔斯 别忘记喂鳄鱼
Hey, Darius. don't forget to feed the crocodile, will you?
看在上帝的份上
Oh, for the love of theseus!
不不 他不是故意的
No, no, no. he didn't mean it.
他只是饿了 不是他的错
He's just hungry. it's not his fault.
他是牛头人
He's a minotaur.
电影精选列表