但却不能走路 归功于达利尔斯和他的朗读
He can barely walk, thanks to Darius and his reading.
这个蠢货干了不少好事
A lot is down to this jackass.
我们一半的灵魂从书里出来
We came out with half the book
脸上满是文字 看我的眼睛
Tattooed across our face. look at my eye.
这算的了什么 你看看我的鼻子
If you think that's bad, look at the state of my nose.
-太恶心了 -没错
- It's disgusting. -ye-- all right.
知道你们来了 我们有多开心吗
So you can imagine how pleased we are that you're here.
乐坏了 因为我们找到真正的朗诵者
Delighted. because now we got someone who can really read.
我弄伤自己了
I hurt myself.
又一次
Again.
我不明白
I don't understand it.
在《墨水心》里 我的手不会被烧伤
In inkheart, my hands, they never burned.
可是在这里
But here. . . !
火可不是闹着玩的
Fire has no sense of humor.
你又想逃跑了吗
You're trying to escape again?
瑞莎
Resa. . .
放弃吧
. . .give up.
我们哪也去不了
We're not going anywhere.
我曾经
For a moment. . .
捧着《墨水心》
. . .I held inkheart in my hands.
但现在它化成灰烬了
But it's ashes now.
我永远都不能回家了
And I shall never go home.
可是你
But you. . .
你还有希望
. . .you still have hope.
当达利尔斯把你从书里读出来
When Darius read you out of inkworld,
他把你的声音留在了书里
He left your voice behind in that book.
但如果你能说话
But if you could talk. . .
你会告诉我 你的故事吗
. . .would you tell me your story?
会吗
Would you?
不
No.
不 你不会的 因为你知道我的故事
No, you wouldn't. it's because of how I'm written, isn't it?
你觉得我脆弱又虚伪
You think me weak and deceitful.
但那并非我的全部
It's not all I am.
那并非我的全部
Not all of me.
这只是个梦
It's just a dream.
这只是个梦 这只是个梦
It's just a dream. it's just a dream.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
-你叫什么名字 -我叫法利德
- What's your name? - my name is Farid.
-你是40大盗中的一个吗 -别和我说话
- Are you one of the 40 thieves? - stop talking to me.
你不知道在梦里说话不吉利吗
Don't you know it's bad luck to speak in a dream?
你这个蠢女孩
You stupid girl.
如果在梦里说话 你就永远出不去了
You talk in a dream, you never find your way back.
蠢?
''stupid''?
只有你认为这是梦
You're the one who thinks you're in a dream.
我只是表示一下友好
I was just trying to be nice.
继续自言自语吧 谁爱搭理你啊
Go back to your muttering and see if I care.
这只是个梦 只是个梦
It's just a dream. just a dream.
回来吧
Come home.
求你回来吧
Please come home.
早上好
Good morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
我该怎么回报你
How can I ever repay you?
瑞莎 如果我帮你弄到钥匙 你要去哪
Resa, even if I could find you a key, where would you go?
这是你的家人吗
This is your family?
这是你的丈夫
This is your husband?
你的女儿
Your daughter?
当我出来的时候 你被吸进了书里
You went in the book when I came out.
你进入了书里
You went in the book. . .
当我出来的时候
. . .when I came out. . .
然后达利尔斯又把你读出来
. . .and then Darius read you out again.
葛文
Gwin.
我要把这些铁链弄断
I'm gonna get you out of these chains,
你就可以回家了
And then you're going home.
在马房♥见
I'll meet you at the stabies.
我以前从未感受过这种力量
I've never been that in control before.
我知道我能把瑞莎救出来
I know I can get Resa out of the book.
然后把摩羯赶回到书里
And maybe send Capricorn back in.
但我们必须找到另一本书
We just have to find another copy.
是啊 找到上一本也不过就花了9年时间嘛
Well, it only took you nine years to find the last one.
作者肯定有一本
I bet the author has a copy.
如果他还活着 肯定有原著
If he's alive, I bet he'd have one.
一定有人知道他在哪里
Someone must know where he lives.
棒极了 现在我们要越狱了 是吗
Great. now we're going to have to try to escape, aren't we?
否则 我们就会变成隔壁那鳄鱼的美食了
Either that, or get fed to the ticking crocodile next door.
必须有人制止这一切
Someone has to stop him.
在你开口之前 我生命我是来救你们的
Before you say anything, I'm here to save your necks.
先把那些混♥蛋♥放上断头台
After putting them on the chopping block in the first place?
听着 你和我一样
Listen, you want your wife back
渴望与家人重聚
as much as I want to go home to my family.
你觉得还有一本《墨水心》
You think there's another copy of inkheart out there,
我们就一起去找
Let's find it together.
那你计划如何帮助我们逃脱
And how do you intend that we escape?
第14页
Page 1 4.
大暴风雨
The mighty storm?
到城♥堡♥里去 走
Get in the castle! let's go!
在遥远的北方 传来了风的低呼声
''from the far north they heard a low wail of the wind...
亨利叔叔和桃乐丝能看到
...and uncle henry and dorothy could see...
在暴风来临之前 那些长长的草弯下腰
Where the long grass bowed in waves before the coming storm.
有飓风要来了 我必须照顾一下牲口
'there's a cyclone coming, em. I'll go after the stock. '''
乖小狗
Good doggies.
突然间 亨利叔叔站了起来
''suddenly, uncle henry stood up. ''
快离开广场
Man 3: get out of the square!
他朝着棚屋奔去
''he ran toward the sheds
那里关着奶牛和马
where the cows and the horses were kept.
阿姨也放下手里的活 走到门口
Aunt em dropped her work and came to the door.
只消一眼 她就知道 危险临近了
One glance told her of the danger close at hand.
快 桃乐丝 快到地下室
'quick, dorothy! run for the cellar!'''
她在那 快追
There she is! come on!
奇怪的事发生了
''a strange thing happened.
房♥子旋转了一两圈
The house whirled around two or three
报纸和玫瑰在空中盘旋
Times and rose slowly through the air.
桃乐丝觉得自己 就像乘上了热气球
Dorothy felt as if she were going up in a balloon. ''
这样就行了
That should do it!
我们走
Let's get out of here!
一定是逃了
Must've run off!
帮帮我
Help me!
过来 我们走
Come here! Let's go.
过来 正前方
Come on! Straight on!
快 抓住他们
Come on! get them!
快 起来
Come on, get up!
你说的对
You were right.
-葛文 -美琪
- Gwin! - Meggie!
美琪
Meggie!
别动
Don't move!
当心
Watch out!
脏手指
Dustfinger!
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
别丢下我
Don't leave me!
囚犯们
The prisoners!
他们逃了
They're escaping!
快跑
Run!
快点 进去 跑
Hurry, get in! run, run!
进去 进去
Get in, get in!
拿钥匙 快点 把所有的钥匙都拿上
Get the keys, hurry up! take all the keys!
哪一个 9号♥
Which one? the one with the nine!
等等 葛文
Wait, wait, wait, gwin!
快来 葛文
Come on, Gwin.
快来 走走
Come on! okay, go, go!
注意
Hold on!
当心啊
Watch out!
电影精选列表