Nicolás...
尼古拉斯...
Martín...
马丁...
The fire, he...
火灾,他...
Yesterday, in the field, Martín took my hand.
昨天,在田野里,马丁握住了我的手
You'll need stitches.
你需要缝针
Later.
回头再说吧
I saw something.
我看到了一些东西
During the fire.
火灾期间
Something... impossible.
一些......不可能的事
If I...
如果我...
If my reason...
如果我的理由
If I of all people can't see Martín without prejudice,
如果连我也不能毫无偏见地看待马丁
then how am I to help him?
那我怎么帮他?
God works through us. It is by his hand you came here.
上帝通过我们工作 你是经由他的手来到这里的
God didn't send me, Father.
不是上帝派我来的,神父
If he exists, God abandoned us a long time ago.
如果他真的存在,那么上帝早就抛弃我们了
Do you know what "grace" means?
你知道 "恩典 "是什么意思吗?
Grace is when... God reaches out to us in moments when we want nothing to do with him.
恩典就是...上帝在我们不想与他有任何瓜葛的时候向我们伸出援手
When he puts his faith in us, even when we've lost it in ourselves.
当我们对自己失去信心时,他仍对我们充满信心
What I'm trying to say
我想说的是
is that perhaps it is you we needed here in this hour of darkness.
在这个黑暗的时刻,我们需要的也许正是你
Not in spite of your beliefs, but because of them.
不是因为你没有信仰,而是因为你的信仰
Good morning. Good morning.
早安 早上好
Martín...
马丁...
Look at me.
看着我
Martín, it's time for our morning talk.
马丁,我们的早间谈话时间到了
Papá should plant amaranth in the east field.
爸爸应该在东边的田里种苋菜
Is that so?
是这样吗?
Amaranth is more tolerant to blight and drought. We had both this year.
苋菜更耐枯萎病和干旱 今年这两种病都有
All right. We'll tell him tonight.
好吧 我们今晚就告诉他
We should tell the other farmers in the village, too.
我们也应该告诉村里的其他农民
And why would you like to do that?
你为什么想这么做?
So they don't burn our house down.
这样他们就不会把我们的房♥子烧了
Only that?
只是这样吗?
Or could it be that you also don't want them to go hungry? - No, only that.
或者你也不想让他们挨饿?- 不,只是这样
Why do you think that they burned down your stables? - To punish me.
你觉得他们为什么要烧掉你家马厩?- 为了惩罚我
Why? - Because I killed their crops.
为什么? - 因为我害死了他们的庄稼
Martín, did you kill their crops?
马丁,是你害死了他们的庄稼吗?
Did you sneak out in the middle of the night and release the locusts?
你是不是半夜溜出去放了蝗虫?
Maybe.
也许吧
And did you also cast a spell on their animals and make them sick and die?
你是不是还对他们的动物施了咒语,让它们生病死去?
Martín, did you? - No.
马丁,你呢?- 没有
Well, then it can't be true, can it? - What about the man last night?
那就不可能是真的,对吧?- 那昨晚那个人呢?
Hey, Martín, you did nothing to him.
嘿,马丁,你没对他做什么
You didn't do anything.
你什么都没做
Do you hear me?
听到了吗?
He started a fire and it killed him.
他放火烧死了自己
That's what happened.
事情就是这样
Martín, those people are scared, all right?
马丁,那些人很害怕,对吗?
They're scared, and they need something to blame for that fear,
他们害怕,他们需要找个藉口找个替罪羊
and it's going to be you, because you are different.
他们会找你做藉口,只是因为你与众不同
All right?
行吗?
Do you understand me?
你明白我的意思吗?
Yes.
是的
How's Martín?
马丁怎么样了?
He understands what happened.
他明白发生了什么
He blames himself.
他很自责
What can I do?
我能做些什么?
Treat him like a son.
像对待儿子一样对待他
Love him...
爱他
without judgement.
不加评判
He mentioned planting amaranth. Perhaps you could take him back with you.
他提到种植苋菜 也许你可以带他一起去
No.
不
But he needs that. He needs to spend time with you, working in the fields.
但他需要这样,他需要和你在一起,在田间劳作
He will work with me.
他会和我合作
But we cannot plant together again.
但我们不能再一起种植了
They've sown my land with salt. Nothing will grow now.
他们在我的土地上撒了盐 现在什么都长不出来了
In the case of common hysteria,
在普通癔症的情况下,
it not infrequently happens that instead of a single major trauma,
经常出现这样的情况,不是单一的重大创伤
we find a number of partial traumas, forming a group of provoking causes.
我们发现了一些局部创伤,形成了一组诱因
They are components of a single story of suffering.
它们是一个苦难故事的组成部分
Come, it's time to get up.
来,该起床了
We must presume, then, that the cyclical trauma,
那么,我们必须假定,周期性的创伤,
or, more precisely, the memory of that trauma,
或者更准确地说,是对这种创伤的记忆,
acts as a foreign body
像是一种异物作用
which...
其中......
long after its entry must continue to be regarded as an agent still at work,
在其进入脑海之后的很长一段时间内,必须继续将其视为仍在工作
only disappearing once the memory has been vividly provoked.
只有在记忆被生动唤起后才会消失
The process must be brought back to its "status nascendi",
进程必须恢复到 "新生状态",
its state of birth.
其出生状态
Can you hear it, Martín?
你能听到吗,马丁?
Each click in rhythm like the one before and the one after.
每一次点击都有节奏,就像前一次点击和后一次点击一样
Each moment no longer and no shorter than any other.
每一刻都不会比其他时刻更长,也不会比其他时刻更短
Time passing in perfect symmetry.
时间在完美的对称中流逝
I'm going to name a thing, and you're going to tell me how it makes you feel.
我要说出一件事,你要告诉我它给你的感觉
Horses. - I like to ride horses.
马 - 我喜欢骑马
But they smell very bad.
但它们的气味非常难闻
Yellow clovers. - I hate them.
黄三叶草 - 我讨厌它们
Why? - Because they remind me of Mama.
为什么? - 因为它们让我想起了妈妈
Tell me about her.
跟我说说她
She smelled like lavender and her hair was the colour of burnt coffee.
她身上散发着薰衣草的味道,头发是焦咖啡的颜色
How did she make you feel? - Safe.
她给你的感觉如何?- 安全
That sounds very nice.
听起来很不错
Why would you dislike that feeling, Martín?
你为什么不喜欢这种感觉,马丁?
Because it's a lie. We're not safe.
因为这是谎言 我们并不安全
We're all going to die because of me.
我们都会因我而死
What is your lie? - What?
你的谎言是什么?- 什么谎言?
What is your lie?
你的谎言是什么?
What-is-your-lie?
你的谎言是什么?
What is your lie?
你的谎言是什么?
That I'm a fraud.
我是个骗子
That I repeat the teachings of great men, but I'm not one of them.
我重复伟人的教诲,但我不是他们中的一员
That I'll travel to the edge of the world to prove myself, only to fail.
我会到世界各地去证明自己,却以失败告终
Those aren't lies.
这些不是谎言
They're fears.
它们是恐惧
Temo? - Uma wakcha kunan.
特莫?- 我老婆病了.
What is it?
什么?
I believe it to be typhus.
我相信是斑疹伤寒
Plague. - It's spread by lice.
瘟疫- 由虱子传播
I need you to go inside and burn everything that she could have touched in the last few days.
我要你进去烧掉她这几天可能碰过的所有东西
Linens, blankets, clothing... Anything that could spread the disease.
床单、毯子、衣服......任何可能传播疾病的东西
Do you understand?
你明白了吗?
It's going to be all right
一切都会变好的
You'll see.
你会看到的
Through this Holy Unction of oil and through the great goodness of his mercy...
通过这神圣的油膏,通过他的大慈大悲...
Nicolás!
尼古拉斯
I can't... do this.
我不能......这样做
I'm not who you think I am.
我不是你以为的那种人
No.
不
No.
不
I'm a fraud. - For the first time, I know my son and he knows me.
我是个骗子 - 这是第一次,我了解我的儿子,他也了解我
This... This is just science, a disease.
这...这只是科学,一种疾病
But what you have done with my son is a miracle.
但你对我儿子所做的一切 简直是个奇迹
She's gone.
她死了
It's God's will.
这是上帝的旨意
..committed by evil use of sight, hearing,
......邪恶地使用视觉和听觉、
smell, taste and speech, touch,
嗅觉、味觉和语言、触觉、
ability to walk.
行走能力
Amen.
阿门
Father! Father! Save your children!
神父!神父,救救我的孩子们!