Let me go! - Witch!
放开我 - 女巫
Get off of me! Get off of me!
放开我 放开我
Let me go! - ¡Bruja!
让我走吧- 布鲁哈
Get off of me!
放开我
Get off of me!
放开我
Witch!Witch!Witch!
女巫!女巫!女巫!
You will confess?
你要忏悔吗?
I do this to save you.
我这样做是为了救你
Bastard.
混♥蛋♥
You bastards!
你们这些混♥蛋♥
Andrés.
安德烈斯
Even those, whose coming is after the woking of Satan
甚至那些来临的人,也是在撒旦用
with all power and signs and lying wonders.
权♥柄♥、神迹、奇事骗人之后来的。
They shall perish
他们必灭亡
because they refused to love the truth...
因为他们不肯爱真理
and so be saved.
所以不能得救。
Señora.
夫人
Be strong...strong...
要坚强...坚强点...
It's not enough.
不够
You have eleven acres but only thirteen quarts of seed.
你有 11 英亩地,但只有 13 夸脱种子
Even if the harvest is good, it won't be enough to see the herd through the winter.
即使收成很好,也不足以支撑牛群过冬
Fourteen.
14.
Fourteen what?
14什么?
You'll have to slaughter fourteen head. Better do it now before they starve.
你必须宰掉十四头 最好在他们饿死之前就动手
There is no right or wrong answer. All right?
答案没有对错之分 行吗?
What do you see?
你看到了什么?
There is nothing. - Really?
什么都没有 - 真的吗?
This inkblot was made by Justinus Kerner, a German physician.
这种墨迹是由Justinus Kerner 制♥作♥的,一个德国医生
Like you.
就像你一样
He was also a poet, inspired by this very picture.
他还是一位诗人,正是受到了这幅画的启发
So, tell me, Martín...
那么,告诉我,马丁...
do you still see nothing?
你还是什么都没看出来吗?
That's not a shape.
这不是一个形状
I see a lake in the mountains because it reminds me of home.
我能看到山里有个湖,因为它会让我想起了家乡
Does it remind you of anything?
它会让你想起什么吗?
Anything at all.
什么都可以
Perhaps I see a butterfly.
也许我看到了一只蝴蝶
Very well.
很好
How about this one?
这个怎么样?
What do you see?
你看到了什么?
I see a moth.
我看到一只飞蛾
Everything all right, Father? - I can't remember the last time I've seen rain.
没事吧,神父?- 我都不记得上次下雨是什么时候了
You really seem to have made a connection.
看来你们真的建立了联♥系♥
If I may...
请允许我...
what do you see in him?
你从他身上看到了什么?
I see a boy born with special abilities.
我看到一个天生具有特殊能力的男孩
Music, mathematics, language.
音乐、数学、语言
A boy born with the ability to access parts of the brain that others don't even know exist.
一个男孩生来就有能力使用别人甚至不知道存在的那部分大脑
A boy touched by God.
一个被上帝感动的男孩
That's one way to say it.
也有这种说法
What else?
还有什么?
I see a... confused,
我看到一个......困惑、
lost child
迷失的孩子
with no place in this world,
在这个世界上毫无立足之地
born incapable of normal social behaviour.
天生不具备正常的社会行为能力
Incapable of empathy.
无法感同身受
And do you believe you can cure him?
你相信你能治好他吗?
No.
不
But I can help Martín imagine what it's like to feel
但我可以帮助马丁想象这种感觉
what other people are feeling.
想象别人的感受
I believe that only God can change Martín.
我相信只有上帝才能改变马丁
But who knows, Grace?
但谁知道呢,格蕾丝?
Perhaps he works through you.
也许上帝是通过你来工作的
Not yet.
还不行
Thank you.
谢谢
I didn't know you were waiting for me.
我不知道你们在等我
It would be nice to eat together, as a family would.
能像一家人一样一起吃饭就更好了
Claro! It's nice to have a woman at our table again.
克拉罗 很高兴又有一个女人和我们同桌了
Thank you, Don Marquez. - Nicolás, please.
谢谢你,马奎斯先生- 请叫我尼古拉斯
The east field is ready to be replanted.
东边的田地已经准备好重新种植
Wheat will grow there now.
现在可以在那里种小麦了
"The dusty cowboy rode into town astride his giant black steed."
"风尘仆仆的牛仔 骑着他巨大的黑色骏马进城"
"Outnumbered and surrounded, he faced down the cattle rustlers."
"在寡不敌众、四面楚歌♥的情况下,他迎战偷牛贼"
"His wife, still in the grips of these bandits, called out,
"他的妻子仍被这些匪徒控制着,大声呼喊着、
'William, run! Save yourself!'."
'威廉,快跑!救救你自己!'"
"But Bill Cody would do no such thing."
"但比尔-科迪不会这么做"
"He drew his two Colt revolvers and galloped into the bandits."
"他拔出两把柯尔特左轮手♥枪♥" "疾步冲向匪徒"
"And when the dust settled, there was only one man still set atop his horse."
"当尘埃落定 只有一个人还骑在马上"
"The West's most wild cowboy, a true gaucho."
"西部最狂野的牛仔,真正的高乔人"
Like my father. - Like your father.
像我父亲一样- 像你父亲一样
Now it's bedtime.
现在该睡觉了
Good night.
晚安
You know this is just loneliness.
这只是因为孤独
You know that, right?
你知道的,对吧?
Maybe.
也许吧
Una vez que la tierra está abierta, plantamos la semilla.
当土地变得开阔时,我们就开始播种
Two inches below the surface - Yes
种子要埋两寸深 - 对
And because our stock is nearly empty, we plant each by hand, so there's no waste.
由于我们的粮库已经空了,所以我们要一点一点用手来种,这样不会浪费
cover the seed with soil
用土盖上种子
So that it doesn't dry out - very good
这样种子不会干♥死♥ - 很好
Can I do another, papá?
我能再种一棵吗,爸爸?
Blessed are you, Lord, God of all creation.
主啊,万物之神,你是有福的
You gave up your only son, so that we may be washed of sin.
你舍弃了你唯一的儿子,使我们得以洗净罪孽
In his body, we find the bread of life.
在他的身体里,我们找到了生命之粮
You are saved. - Amen.
你得救了- 阿门
You are saved.
你得救了
Socorro! Socorro!
索科罗 索科罗
Fire! Fire!
着火了 着火了
You keep the boy inside.
你在里面看着孩子
No, that's wrong. He's supposed to say the benediction next.
不,这样部队,他接下来应该说祝祷词
Fear not, for I have redeemed you. I have called you by name, you are mine.
不要害怕,因为我已经救赎了你们 我已呼唤你的名字,你是我的
You are mine, you are mine. - Martín. Martín.
你是我的,你是我的 - 马丁 马丁
You are mine, you are mine.
你是我的,你是我的
Dear God - Water! Water!
上帝啊 - 水!水!
You are mine, you are mine.
你是我的,你是我的
You are mine, you are mine.
你是我的,你是我的
You are mine, you are mine.
你是我的,你是我的
Martín, I need you...
马丁,我需要你...
You are mine, you are mine. You are mine, you are mine.
你是我的,你是我的,你是我的,你是我的
You are mine, you are mine. You are mine, you are mine.
你是我的,你是我的,你是我的,你是我的
You are mine. You are mine.
你是我的 你是我的
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you.
当你穿过海水时,我将与你同在
When you walk through fire, you shall not be burned.
在火中行走,你不会被烧死
And the flame shall not consume you.
火焰不会吞噬你们
So, Martín, I need to go help.
所以,马丁,我得去帮忙
Will you stay here for me? Please? All right?
你能呆在这儿吗?好吗?好吗?
Nicolás! Where's Nicolás? - He went inside.
尼古拉斯,尼古拉斯在哪?- 他进去了
Nicolás!
尼古拉斯
No!
不
Nicolás! Nicolás!
尼古拉斯 尼古拉斯
Nicolás! Nicolás!
尼古拉斯 尼古拉斯
What are you doing? Help me!
你在干什么?帮帮我
No!
不
Martín. Martín.
马丁 马丁
Get up now, and follow me outside.
快起来,跟我出去
Hurry!
快点
Temo!
特莫
Antonio!
安东尼奥
Stay here.
留在这里
Go! Go!
走 走!