不是对警♥察♥ 不是对律师 但对我失望
Not in the cops, not in the lawyers, but in me.
因为我叫她报♥警♥
Because I told her to do it.
我让她失望了
I let her down.
我觉得正义都不在好人的一方
I think justice has a way of finding people.
对 我已经对正义放弃了
Yeah, well, I've given up on justice.
强♥奸♥她的那家伙是怎么拿到禁止令来对付你的
How did her rapist get a restraining order against you?
我以为如果他看见我
I thought if he saw my face
那他就忘记不了她
that he wouldn't forget her.
可能他就会认罪
That maybe he would confess.
这健身房♥就是他的 就是在这发生的
He owned this gym. That's where it happened.
所以我每天都去那里
So I went there every day
而且我跟进来和出去的人都跟他们说这件事
and I talked to everybody who went in and out of that place
我要他们知道他做了什么
and I wanted them to know what he did.
那他怎么做
So what does he do?
他不管我还告我诽谤
He turns around and he sues me for libel
还拿了禁止令来对付我
and gets a restraining order against me.
他把健身房♥卖♥♥了 但他还是个教练
He sold that gym, but he's still a fucking trainer.
在第17街一个肮脏的地方
Some sleazy place on 17th Street.
他们让你听起来很危险
They made it sound like you were dangerous.
不是吧 看看我
Come on, look at me.
相对于沃森 那生物
Compared to Watson, that creature.
但我应该做点什么
But I should have done something.
我应该干点什么让事情回归正道
I should have done something to make things right.
即使要我做一辈子牢
Even if it meant me going to jail for the rest of my life,
我也应该做点什么
I should have done something.
但你在说的不是惩罚
But you're not talking about punishment,
你是在说复仇
you're talking about vengeance.
说的是你私自执法
Taking the law into your own hands.
起码我做了总比没人做的好
I'd rather that than leave it in nobody's,
所以我现在在这了
which is where it is now.
你这样想的
You believe that?
你不是吗
Don't you?
放过无数的强♥奸♥犯
Set aside for a moment the countless rapists
谁来受罚
who go unpunished,
那像凯西的妈妈该怎么办
what about people like Cassie's mom?
把自己的女儿献给怪物
Serving her daughter up to a monster.
她有免死金牌
She gets a big pass.
她甚至不受规管
She's not even in the system.
谁来惩罚她所做的
Who's gonna make her pay for what she did?
那不是你的职责
That's not your job.
你不觉得她被她的决定所影响了吗
Don't you think she's been affected by her decisions?
不 那都是瞎扯
No. That's bullshit.
我看见她而我觉得她人不错
I saw her and she looked fine to me.
每个人都有他们自身的问题 他们自己的命运
Everybody has their own problems, their own destiny.
你要担心你的选择和行动
You need to worry about your choices and actions.
我以为那是你的职责
I thought that was your job.
你知道我在听什么吗
You know what I'm hearing?
你是不是认为经历了那么多的事
Is that after everything you've been through,
你什么都没学到
you have essentially learned nothing.
不
No.
我学到了很多
I've learned a lot.
为什么你跟踪我
Why are you following me?
谁雇你来了
Who hired you?
草你的
Fuck you.
你草错人了
You fucked with the wrong guy.
你一定会喜欢这个
You're not gonna like this.
你完了 你这蠢婊♥子♥
You fucked up, you stupid cunt.
这会很痛哦
This is gonna hurt a lot.
警♥察♥
Police!
这怎么回事
What the fuck is this?
把你的双手放头上 马上
Get your hands on your fucking head right now.
你们跟踪我
You following me?
把手放头上 趴地上
Hands on your head, get on the ground now.
这是色情诱饵 不是吗 诱捕
Is this cooze bait, is that it? Entrapment.
把双手放头上 快他妈的趴下
Put your hands on your head and get on the fucking ground now.
去你的 臭猪
Fuck you, pig
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey
没事了 没事了
Okay, Okay!!
安吉娜 你听得见吗
Angela, can you hear me?
好了 好了 你没事了
Okay, okay. You're okay.
你没事了 快他妈的叫救护车
You're okay. Call a fucking ambulance.
你没事吧
You all right? Yeah?
-你可以做下询问吗 -可以
-You up for a few questions? -Sure.
很好
Great.
好的
Okay.
我看看
Let's see.
-小刀是你的 是吗 -对
-The knife was yours, right? -Yes.
电枪我就不确定了
The Taser I'm not sure about
因为上面都有你和他的指模
because it had your fingerprints on it as well as his.
是我的 我被强♥奸♥过
It's mine. I was raped.
当然不带防御武器我是不会出去的
Of course I don't go out without defensive weapons.
很正常
Naturally.
还有 为什么你在那里
And now, why were you in that part of town?
我在找17街的那间健身房♥
I was looking at a gym on 17th.
在17街
On 17th.
但你离那里有向北8个街区那么远
So you were eight blocks north of there.
我回家时迷路了
I got lost going home.
以为有人跟踪我
Thought someone was following me.
我想我太恐慌了
Guess I panicked.
为什么不去你家附近的健身房♥
Why not a gym in your own neighborhood?
我负担不起
Can't afford it.
好的 健身房♥解释说换了衣服
All right, well, the gym explains the change of clothes.
我翻过我的袋子 很好
You found my bag, good.
那打火机油呢
But not the lighter fluid.
我正想退回去
I was returning it.
-退给谁 -店里
-To whom? -The store.
-买♥♥错了 -买♥♥错什么
-It was the wrong kind. -For what?
打火机 又开始抽烟了
A lighter. Started smoking again.
它被用过
It was used.
我打开了才知道买♥♥错了
I opened it before I realized.
什么商店
What store?
在15街的药店
Pharmacy on 15th.
-收据在哪 -在袋子里
-Where was the receipt? -In the bag.
那个男人呢 你认识他
And the man? Who was he to you?
袭击我的那个男人
The man who attacked me.
哼
Hmm.
那么在照片里的小女孩是谁
So who's the little girl in the picture?
只是一个女孩
It's just a girl.
只是一个女孩 你戴在身上的一张照片
Just a girl whose picture you wear around your neck?
它能提醒着我
It reminds me of something.
噢 提醒什么
Oh? What?
天真
Innocence.
你需要被提醒天真
You need to be reminded of that?
我知道她是谁
I know who she is.
加斯顿 斯塔奇
Chastity Starch.
她爸爸是路易斯安那的警长
Her father was a Louisiana sheriff.
死于一场预谋自杀
Killed in a murder-suicide
和他的一些乡下哥们一起
with some inbred redneck buddies of his.
你知道吗 还有一个人失踪了
You know, there was one missing piece.
有个警♥察♥想找
Someone the police wanted to talk to.
珍妮弗 希尔斯
Jennifer Hills.
为什么你改名字了
Why'd you change your name?
我不想再做珍妮弗 希尔斯
I didn't want to be Jennifer Hills anymore.
好吧
All right,
我们就不说废话了 好吗
let's just cut the shit, okay?
我们逮到你了 你明白吗
We've got you, you understand?
你明不明白
Do you understand?
看 这个 这一切 这都是一个过程
See, this, all this, it's just a process.
你知道 法律体制
You know, the system.
但都结束了
But it's done.
电影精选列表