你这小美人一个人在这干嘛
What's a pretty little thing like you doing out here all alone?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
过来
Come here.
安吉
Angie.
不好意思 什么
I'm sorry, what?
团体治疗 你有没有考虑下
Group therapy. Have you thought any more about it?
我认为花点时间跟其他人分享下你的经历
I really think that it would help you to spend some time around people
对你有帮助
who share your experience.
不 不
No! no
我的经历
My experience?
又做噩梦
Dreams again?
今天一定要谈这个吗
Do we have to do this today?
对
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
跳舞啊 港姐
Prance, showhorse.
亲爱的
Sweetie!
嘿 安吉 嘿 安吉 等等
Hey, Angie. Hey, Angie, wait up.
请别叫我安吉
Please don't call me that.
别这样 怎么了 我意思是 我身上有臭味
Come on, what is it? I mean, do I smell?
我有口臭
I have bad breath?
我只是不喜欢被人叫我安吉
I just don't like to be called Angie.
给我一分钟 你发生什么事了
One minute. What happened to you?
我只是想跟你做个朋友
I'm just trying to be friends here.
-为什么 -做朋友有什么问题
-Why? -What's wrong with being friendly?
-天啊 -去找格洛里亚做朋友
-Jesus. -Go make friends with Gloria.
-或者萨珀斯坦 -你真的很强硬
-Or Saperstein. -You're really tough.
听着 不是所有人都想跟你上♥床♥
Look, not everybody's trying to get into your pants.
对 不是所有人 但你想
No, not everyone. But you are.
奶♥子♥真漂亮
Nice tits.
屁♥股♥也很漂亮
Great ass, too.
该死的 小妞
Damn, girl.
跑那么快去哪 小妞
Where you running to all fast like that, huh, girl?
长的真漂亮
Looking good.
带你到后面丁戈的车去 对不对 丁戈
Take you to the back of Dingo's car. Ain't that right, Dingo?
没错
Yeah.
哇 你去哪
Whoa, where you going?
先告诉我名字 宝贝
Name's Chief, baby.
你叫什么名
What's your name?
该死的
Damn!
噢 你没--你没名字
Oh, you ain't got--you ain't got no name.
好吧 那也没问题 宝贝
Okay. That's cool, too, baby.
如果你清醒着作梦
If you're having dreams when you're awake,
那代表你是疯子 对不对
that means you're crazy, doesn't it?
不一定
Not necessarily.
你有清醒着作梦吗
Are you having dreams while you're awake?
比较像幻想
More like fantasies.
你幻想了些什么
What do you fantasize about?
正义
Justice.
关于什么
What about it?
你觉得受到不公平待遇
You don't feel that you've received justice?
正义不是你受到什么
Justice isn't something you receive.
而是你让人绝望
It's something you dish out.
这段子是从幸运饼干看的吗
Is that from a fortune cookie?
在那里 到处都是捕猎者和猎物
Out there, it's all predators and prey.
你要么是捕猎者不然就是猎物
You're either one or the other.
那朋友呢
What about friends?
每个人经过一些经历后
Everybody's after something.
自我保护 友情 什么的
Protection. Companionship. Whatever.
但你不是收获就给予的一方 随你怎么说
But you're either getting or giving no matter what you call it.
你想法太灰暗了
That may be a bit narrow.
你不相信无私奉献
You don't believe in altruism?
你是说那些伪善者
You mean the do-gooders?
首部了那些伪善者
Can't stand the do-gooders.
他们只是天真的人信以为真的好人
They're the ones who think they really aren't after anything.
他们只是想做朋友
They just want to be friends.
就像那是给宇宙
Like that's some magical gift to the universe
无条件的神奇礼物
with no strings attached.
非常凄凉的世界观啊
Pretty bleak world view.
总是是有附加条件的
There's always strings attached.
-要搭便车吗 -不用
-Need a lift? -No.
来嘛 安吉--安吉娜 安吉娜
Come on, Angie--Angela. Angela.
跟你说 如果你真想找
You know, if you ask really nicely,
我相信萨珀斯坦很愿意跟你在壁橱里做♥爱♥
I'm sure Saperstein will give you a handy in the supply closet.
听着 不是所有人都是混♥蛋♥
Look, not every guy is an asshole.
但你如果不给机会去了解你不会知道
But you'll never know that if you don't give somebody a chance.
他们说强♥奸♥是因为权力 而不是因为性♥欲♥
They say that rape is about power, not sex,
但这些都是瞎扯
but that's kind of bullshit.
当然是因为性♥欲♥
Of course it's about sex.
这非常明显是因为性♥欲♥
It's very specifically about sex.
去尽情的伤害你
To hurt you as deeply as possible.
直到彻底毁灭
Complete devastation.
就像士兵不只打败他们的敌人
Like when soldiers don't just defeat their enemy,
他们烧敌人的村庄还污染他们的水资源 你们懂吗
they burn their villages and foul their water supply, you know?
不只杀死当地人 杀死水牛
Don't just kill the natives, kill the buffalo.
毁灭他们的信仰
Kill what's sacred to them so the body is just a shell
那么他们就只是你脚下易碎的躯壳
to be crushed beneath your boot.
非常感谢你今晚给我们分享 马洛里
Thank you so much for sharing with us this night, Mallory.
你的观点永远都...那么有启发性
Your views are always... illuminating.
我想花点时间
I do want to take a moment
来欢迎今晚有新成员加入我们
to welcome a new member to the group tonight.
大家 这是安吉娜
Everyone, this is Angela.
嗨 安吉娜
Hi, Angela.
现在 安吉娜 因为这是一个神圣的空间
Now, Angela, as this is a sacred space
在这分享很安全 我诚意邀请你今晚跟我们分享一下
where it is safe to share, I do invite you to share with us tonight.
我不想
I'd rather not.
那没问题 在这不要有压力
That's okay. There's no pressure here.
每个人都按他们的速度来参加
Everybody participates at their own pace.
现在也许是个好机会 去小休一下
Now might be a good time to take a quick potty break
去解放你的咖啡瘾喝杯免费咖啡
and let you caffeine drinkers get your fix of free coffee.
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you all right, dear?
嗨
Hi.
我叫奥斯卡 寇森
I'm Oscar Kosca.
有三个木但读"森"
Spelled with a SCA but pronounced like a Z.
没有人会写
Nobody gets it right.
安吉娜 杰催卡
Angela Jitrenka.
噢 这是捷克姓氏 对吧
Ah, it's Czech, isn't it?
对
Yeah.
是的 杰催卡 意思是启明星
Yeah, Jitrenka. It means morning star.
像路西法
Like Lucifer.
什么
I'm sorry?
路西法也曾经被称为启明星
Lucifer was also called Morning Star.
金星实际上就是启明星
Venus is actually the morning star
因为它比太阳更早在天空中
since it precedes the sun in the sky,
但罗马人叫它光之使者
but the Romans called it Lux Ferre.
路西法
Lucifer.
我以为他是魔鬼
I thought he was the devil.
而且在堕落前是上帝最漂亮的天使
And God's most beautiful angel before the fall.
其实是复仇天使的其中一个
One of the avenging angels, actually.
你懂很多这些啊
You know a lot about this.
因为 我女儿
Well, my daughter,
全部天使她都知道
she knew all the angels.
她知道他们的名字 她知道他们各代表什么
She knew their names. She knew which one was for what.
你知道 全关于天使的
You know, all that stuff.
她的房♥间全都是关于天使
Her room was just covered with angels.
都是翅膀和...
Just wings and...
不好意思 失陪下
and I'm sorry. Excuse me.
她死了
She's dead.
我是说 他女儿
His daughter, I mean.
强♥奸♥她的人走了法律空子逃过罪责
The guy who raped her got off on some technicality.
然后她自杀了 警♥察♥和法律 你懂的
She killed herself. Cops and lawyers, right?
电影精选列表