你有真心悔过吗
Are you sorry?
你不觉得如果你向人报复
Don't you think that if you get even with somebody,
然后他们又报复你 那不是一直重复下去
then they have to get even with you and the problem perpetuates itself?
不一定
Not always.
什么情况才不会
Like when?
你对你做的事有感到后悔吗
Do you have any remorse for what you've done?
为什么我要后悔
Why should I?
你有没有想过
Have you considered that forgiveness might be a way
原谅可能会让你释放一直以来的愤怒
for you to release some of the anger that you've been carrying around?
那我被原谅了吗
So am I forgiven?
你原谅你自己吗
Do you forgive yourself?
发生在你身上的事你没有责任
You're not responsible for what happened to you.
有些人做坏事 他们做出了坏的决定
Some people do bad things. They make bad decisions.
也许有人对他们做坏事
Maybe somebody did bad things to them.
但原谅是唯一的出路
But the only way out is forgiveness.
我永远都不会原谅他们
I'll never forgive them.
他们应该受到惩罚
They deserved to be punished.
但那可以帮助你康复吗
But does that really help you heal?
也许不能 但起码他们受到应得的惩罚
Maybe not, but at least they got what they deserved.
你觉得你应该受到惩罚吗
Do you think you deserve to be punished?
我们应该等琳恩再开始 还是不等了
Should we wait for Lynne or just start without her?
大家 很抱歉我打扰了
Everyone, I'm sorry for the intrusion,
但这是警♥察♥
but this is the police.
还用你说
You don't say.
我是格伦 波顿探员 这位是荷马
I'm Detective Glenn Bolton. This is Homer,
还有麦迪蓝 我想你们已经见过了
and McDylan I guess you've already all met.
我们想问你们些问题
We'd like to ask you all some questions.
天啊
Jesus.
你一定是抠森先生
You must be Mr. Kosca.
是寇
It's pronounced "Koza."
要不就从你开始吧
Why don't we start with you?
我们可以拿几张等级吗 放它们到边上
Can we get a couple chairs? Just set them aside
方便我们跟抠森先生谈
so we can speak to Mr. Kosca.
寇
"Koza."
如果这是关于玛洛 芬奇的
And if this has anything to do with Marla Finch,
我几乎不认识那女人 好吗
I hardly knew the woman, okay?
所以为什么你不直接放我走
So why don't you just leave me out of this?
-你认识罗恩 麦里克吗 -我不太肯定
-You know Ron Merrick? -I most certainly do not.
噢 我想你认识的 你那晚上出言威胁过他
Oh, I think you do. You threatened him the other night.
-没有这样的事 -就在这里当着小组的面
-I did no such thing. -Right here in group.
有关于铁管什么
Something about a pipe.
嗯 想起来了吗 抠森先生
Mmm, does that ring any bells, Mr. Kosca?
-"寇" 读"寇" -奥斯卡
-"Koza!" It's "Koza." -Oscar.
嘿 记得我吗 我是麦迪蓝探员
Hey, remember me? I'm Detective McDylan.
我不是傻的 侦探 我知道你是谁
I'm not delusional, Detective. I know who you are.
-你不要这样应付我 -好吧 关于凯西你知道什么
-You don't have to handle me. -Okay, what about Cassie?
你记得小组里的凯西吗
You remember Cassie from group here?
哈 凯西的蠢蛋老爸罗恩 麦里克被谋杀了
Huh? Cassie's stepfather Ron Merrick was murdered.
这是跟着小组有关的第三件谋杀了
Now that's three murders with ties to this group.
玛洛 她的前男友 还有现在凯西的继父
Marla, her ex-boyfriend, and now Cassie's step...
我不...别...大家 不是吧
I didn't...come...guys, come on.
我来小组因为这应该是一个放心分享的地方
I come to group because it's supposed to be a safe place to share things.
嘿 听着 我们的要求
Hey, listen, all we're asking
只是你把我们当成小组里的新成员而已
is that you consider us just new members of the group.
就此一晚 好吗
Just for tonight, okay?
也许我们可以找到些有用的线索
Maybe we can find out something that might be helpful.
我们可能什么都找不到 但我们不问就绝对找不到
We might not find anything, but we'll never know if we don't ask.
好吧
All right?
已经三件谋杀案了 大家 我们必须在这
Now that's three murders, guys. We have to be here.
我们必须跟大家谈谈 你们能理解吧
We have to talk to everybody. You understand that, right?
我意思是 你想要的
I mean, you'd want that.
你也不希望我们犯什么错
You don't want us to make any mistakes.
对吧
Right?
你这王八蛋 你怎么敢
You prick. How dare you?
现在 现在你应该来关心我们
Now? Now you're supposed to be all caring for us?
你知道吗
You know what?
我想我们去局里谈会私密一点
I think we'll have a little more privacy down at the station.
你可以到市里跟我们尽情分享 抠森先生
You can share with all of us downtown, Mr. Kosca.
别碰我 别碰我
Get your hands off. Get your hands off of me.
你的手别碰我
Get your hands off me!
好吧 那真的很巧妙 你处理得很好
Well, that was real subtle. You handled that very well.
-把他们全带回去 -什么
-Bring 'em all in. -What?
前台 请稍等
Front desk, please hold.
嘿 奥斯卡发生什么事了
Hey, what's going on with Oscar?
奥斯卡跟我们过了一个晚上
Oscar is spending the night with us.
你不是真觉得他杀了凯西的继父吧
You don't really think he killed Cassie's stepdad.
他没能力做出那种事
He's not capable of something like that.
好吧 也许你了解得不够透彻
Well, maybe you don't know people as well as you think you do.
他有威胁别人的历史 你知道吗
He's got a history of making threats, did you know that?
在他女儿的案件里的被告 检察官 调查主任
The accused in his daughter's case, the DA, the lead investigator.
他们都记得受过各种威胁
These are the kinds of threats people remember, too.
他真做了吗
Did he actually do any of it?
奥斯卡有伤害过谁吗
Has Oscar actually hurt anybody?
我不知道 那正是我们要调查的 好吗
I don't know. That's what we're trying to figure out, okay?
所以你让我走的话 我要回去工作了
So if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna get back to my shitty job.
嘿
He'!
你还好吗
You all right?
你想跟我谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about it?
好吧 如果你改变心意 我会是个好听众
Well, if you change your mind, I'm a good listener.
谢谢 真的没事
Thanks. It's all right.
好吧
Okay.
奥斯卡
Oscar.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我只是想确认你没事
I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
能给几分钟我吗
Do you have a few minutes?
我看了你女儿的案件
I read about your daughter's case.
他们真的搞砸了
They really botched it.
这是官僚主义
It's bureaucracy.
所有的官员
All these functionaries
只会推卸责任
who only know how to push paper around.
当事实跟文件不相符
When the facts don't match up with the paperwork,
他们就忽略事实
they discount the facts.
他们"丢失"了DNA 所以他没有强♥奸♥我女儿
They "lost" his DNA, so he didn't rape my daughter.
对
Yeah.
我敢打赌他请的高价律师花钱找人把它丢了
I bet his high-priced lawyer paid someone to lose it.
没了它 他们就证明不了吗
They couldn't move forward without it?
对 没了身体上的证据 就只有她的空话指证他
No, without physical evidence, it's her word against his.
而他们把她形容成
And they made her out to...
荡♥妇♥
to look like a slut.
这把她给摧毁了 彻底的摧毁了她
And it devastated her. It just ruined her.
而过了这么久 我知道这个沃森还是风流快活的
And all this time, knowing this guy Watson is still out there.
为什么你突然那么感兴趣
Why are you suddenly so interested?
因为我知道你女儿的感受
Because I know how your daughter felt.
无助
Hopeless.
强♥奸♥我的其中一个是警♥察♥
One of the guys who raped me was a cop.
你在小组里从不分享 你一直什么都不说
You never talk in group. You never say anything.
强♥奸♥我的有5个人
There were five of them.
我以为警长会保护我
I thought the sheriff would protect me.
但我错了
I was wrong.
他们被抓了吗
Were they caught?
他们没有被捕 如果那是你的意思
They weren't arrested, if that's what you mean.
你知道 你告诉你的小孩
You know, you tell your kids
相信警♥察♥ 对吧
to trust the authorities, right?
打911 找警♥察♥
Call 911, call the cops.
艾玛不想报♥警♥ 我不得不说服她
Emma didn't want to do it. I had to convince her to do it.
我告诉她"你一定要这样做
I told her, "You've got to do this.
你要举报这家伙 不然他又会对其他人做这样的事"
You've got to report this guy. He's just gonna do it to somebody else."
但这家伙脱罪的那天
But the day that this guy walked,
我永远也忘不了她的表情
I'll never forget the expression on her face,
她对我的失望
the disappointment that she had in me.
电影精选列表