我们不是白♥痴♥ 希尔斯小姐
We're not idiots, Ms. Hills.
而且你知道 这其实是个很简单的故事发展
And, you know, it's actually a very easy storyline to follow.
你跟组里的玛洛 芬奇做了朋友
You become buddy-buddy with Marla Finch from group
然后 你知道 没错她真的很惨
and, you know, yes, that was a terrible,
在她身上发生的事很可怕
terrible thing that happened to her.
然后她男朋友脱罪了
Then the boyfriend walks
而你受刺♥激♥
and you snap.
我明白那感受 我真的明白
I understand that. I honestly do.
然后有一天 我想做同样的事情
And there are some days, whew, I want to do the exact same thing.
然后那个女孩 她叫什么名字
And then that girl, what was her name?
凯西 天啊
Cassie. Jesus.
我无法想象坐在那
I can't imagine what it was like sitting there
听着那小女孩说被她的继父被强♥奸♥
listening to that little girl talk about being raped
还有不想那家伙被人用铁管爆菊
by her stepfather and not wanting to shove a pipe up that guy's ass.
那本来是应该你小伙伴奥斯卡做的 对吧
That's actually what your buddy Oscar suggested doing, right?
就跟他说的那样 哼
That exact same thing, huh?
-你知道吗 -嗯
-You know what? -Hmm?
现在我想了一下
Now that I think about it...
琳恩好像特别不安
Lynne seemed especially upset about it all.
你有调查过她去哪里了吗
Have you looked into her whereabouts?
有 但我们没找到琳恩
Yeah, well, we didn't find Lynne
跟科尔 沃森殊死搏斗
in a fight to the death with Cole Watson.
谁是科尔 沃森
Who's Cole Watson?
别开玩笑了 珍妮弗
Man, don't kid yourself, Jennifer.
我们在追捕的是职业的谋杀犯
We're looking at full-blown premeditated murder.
那家伙袭击我
That guy attacked me.
而且如果你们没有开枪杀他 他会把我给杀了
And if you hadn't shot him dead, he would have killed me.
我猜他们不会起诉你 因为你是警♥察♥
I'm guessing they're not gonna charge you because you're cops.
真有趣
That's funny.
你应该坚持你的幽默感
You should hold on to your sense of humor.
你会需要的
You're gonna need it.
我要找律师吗
Do I get a lawyer?
还是你们已经判我有罪了
Or is that just for people who you haven't already decided are guilty?
她想打电♥话♥
She wants to make her phone call.
麦迪蓝侦探
Detective McDylan...
麦迪蓝侦探
Detective McDylan!
是我做的
I did it.
-噢 我的天啊 -大家后退
-Oh, my God! -Everybody get back.
-他们是我杀的 -天啊
-I killed them all. -Jesus Christ.
-不 -他们是我杀的
-No! -I killed them all.
-是我做的 -快叫救护车
-I did it. -Call an ambulance.
马上叫救护车
Call an ambulance now!
我杀了他们 我杀了他们
I murdered them. I murdered them.
我杀了他们
I murdered them.
嘿 安吉娜 我送你吧
Hey, Angela. I'll give you a ride.
你自己玩蛋去
Go fuck yourself.
-我对奥斯卡的死很抱歉 好吗 -我相信你会的
-I'm sorry about Oscar, okay? -I'm sure you are.
就让我送你吧 我只是想送你离开这
Just let me give you a ride. I'm trying to help you out here.
好像你会关心似的
Like you care!
你这些王八蛋比强♥奸♥犯好不了多少
You fuckers are no better than the rapists.
我问你些事
Let me ask you something.
你花了那么多时间去调查玛洛的前度
Did you spend this much time investigating Maria's ex?
还是你为了我都花在拯救他们了
Or were you saving that all for me?
坦白说 如果我知道警♥察♥是这么无能
Honestly, if I had any idea how incompetent the police were,
我会用我的一生躲藏在恐惧之中
I would have spent my life hiding in fear.
安吉娜 别离开市里
Angela, don't leave town.
我认真的 你保释逃跑 你就完了
I'm serious. You skip bail, you're fucked.
我已经完了
I'm fucked already.
我们要准备谈谈你脸上的吗
So are we gonna talk about it?
有什么好谈的
What's there to talk about?
你是想告诉我
Are you gonna tell me
那时撞门或摔下楼梯造成的吗
that you ran into a door or fell down the stairs?
对
Yeah.
好像你真的想听事实一样
Like you want to hear the truth.
试试看
Try me.
事实是你想要正义 你得自己争取
The truth is you want justice, you take it for yourself.
没有人能帮你
No one can give it to you.
就因为这样造成这些伤的吗
Is that how that happened?
你说对了
You're damn right it is.
也许有些正义你是说对了
Maybe you were able to exact some justice,
但看起来没能带给你安心
but it doesn't seem to have brought you any peace.
我还没做完
I'm not finished yet.
安吉娜
Angela.
是你吗
Man, is that you?
请我喝东西
Buy me a drink.
我想你已经有点醉了
I think you've already had a few.
让我送你回家吧
Let me give you a ride home.
我早知道你要送我了
I'll bet you want to give me a ride.
对不起 你说什么
I'm sorry, excuse me?
你可以别装有礼貌了
You can drop the polite act.
来吧 安吉娜 让我...
Come on, Angela. Man, let me...
让我送你回家
let me just take you home.
我以为你想跟我做♥爱♥呢
I thought you wanted to fuck me.
哇 嘿 我不...我不知道...这是怎么回事
Whoa, hey, I don't... I don't know... what is this?
那你想怎么样
What do you want it to be?
安吉娜 别这样 你现在真的吓到我的 好吗
Angela, come on, you are completely freaking me out right now, okay?
听着 我走了 你走了你自己没事吧
Look, I'm gonna go. You gonna be okay if I go?
你觉得我要找鸡♥巴♥来保护我吗
Do you think I need a cock to protect me?
哟 这是刀吗
Yo, is that a knife?
什么 这个
What, this?
对
Yo.
不 有什么...
No, what the...?
安吉娜 你怎么回事
Angela, what is wrong with you?
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
秀身材啊
Showing it off, huh?
真的很正点
That's real nice.
让我看看你在做什么
Let me see what you're working with.
嗯 屁♥股♥真翘
Mm, such a sweet ass.
如果你想秀身材
Though if you're gonna show it off like that,
你应该给点好处我
you ought to let me have some.
原来就这样
Is that how it works?
我要裹着被子才能阻止你强♥奸♥我
Do I have to wear a sheet to keep you from raping me?
什么鬼 没有人强♥奸♥任何人
What the fuck? Nobody raping anybody.
嘿 你的脸怎么回事
Hey, what happened to your face?
我堕入爱河了
I fell in love.
什么
What?
怎么了 你不喜欢我了吗
What's the matter? Don't you like me anymore?
婊♥子♥ 你最好别再过来
Bitch, you better back the fuck up.
来嘛 老大 我以为你有什么
Come on, Chief. I thought you had something
宝贝想让我看看
you wanted to show me.
来嘛 你要拒绝我口♥交♥吗
Come on, you gonna turn down a little blow job?
什么 搞什么...别这样
What? What the...come on.
你说真的
You serious?
你为什么不自己过来
Why don't you come over here?
试试看 大男人
Find out for yourself, tough guy.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
就在公园的中♥央♥
Right here in the middle of the park?
这不会花很长时间的
It's not gonna take that long.
该死的 我意思是...
Shit, I mean...
噢 该死的
Oh, shit.
噢 你的前戏做得不够
Oh, your foreplay needs work.
嘿
Hey!
-嘿 嘿 -站在那
-Hey, hey. -Stop right there.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
走前一步我就割开他的喉咙
Take one step and I'll slit his fucking throat.
嘿 安吉娜 把刀放下然后把他给放了吧 好吗
Hey, Angela, put the knife down and get off him, okay?
你是教我做事吗
You gonna read me my rights?
你可以得 就把刀放下 好吗
You're okay. Just put the knife down, okay?
我有权保持沉默
I have the right to remain silent.
安金娜
Angela.
电影精选列表