对 这边请
Yes, please.
额 大家好
Uh, hi, everyone.
首先 我很感谢你们
First of all, I really appreciate you
今晚让我来这跟各组员谈谈
letting me come and talk to the group tonight.
相信你们大多数人都知道
As most of you are already aware,
今天早上我们确实发现了芬奇小姐的尸体
early this morning we did discover the body of Miss Finch.
现在这是一个谋杀调查
Now this is a homicide investigation.
我自己 我是特殊受害者部门的
I myself, I'm actually with SVU.
特殊受害者部门经常协助...
A special victims unit often assists...
我以为特殊受害者部门是处理强♥奸♥案的
I thought SVU dealt with rape crimes.
我们是协助处理 是的
Well, we do deal with assaults, yes.
但特殊受害者部门也协助谋杀案
But SVU also assists in homicide investigations
当案件牵涉到虐待
when there's issues of abuse.
她被强♥奸♥了吗
Was she raped?
奥斯卡 你是奥斯卡 抠森 对吧
Oscar. You're Oscar Kosca, right?
应该读寇 寇森先生
My name is "Koza." Mr. Kosca.
现在 我不是想冒犯你 麦迪蓝警官
Now, I don't mean to offend you, Officer McDylan.
-是探员 -好的 探员
-It's Detective. -Okay, Detective.
这里是个神圣的圈子
This is a sacred circle.
这是一个互相信任的地方
It's a place of trust and I don't think
而我觉得这地方不合适
it's an appropriate venue
给你在这做你的...你的...
for you to be doing your... your...
不管你现在要做的是什么
whatever the hell it is that you're doing right now.
奥斯卡 麦迪蓝探员是受邀的客人
Oscar, Detective McDylan is an invited guest.
那个 我很肯定我没有邀请他来这 琳恩
Well, I most certainly did not invite him here, Lynne.
而且我也不会邀请他来这
And I would not have invited him here.
我觉得你来这做调查是一个天大的错误
And I think it was a big mistake for you to do so.
-好吧 -我在发言 长官
-Okay -I have the floor, sir.
-我在发言 -好的 好的
-I have the floor. -Okay, okay.
看 这就是...这就是我所担心的
See? This is...this is exactly what I was afraid of.
警♥察♥ 他们根本不在乎我们
The police, they don't care about us.
他们不在乎受害人
They don't care about the victims.
这些人跟他们的调查
These guys with their investigations.
他们想做的只是文件而已
All they want to do is document things.
他们只想做他们自己的事和过好每一天
They want to dot their ls and cross their Ts.
你知道吧 我们的朋友死了 长官
You know, our friend is dead, sir.
而当时你正做你那白♥痴♥文书工作
And while you're doing your stupid paperwork,
-一个漂亮的女孩死了 -奥斯卡
-a beautiful girl is dead. -Oscar!
噢 我的上帝
Oh, my goodness.
没事 不要紧
That's okay. That's okay.
没问题 额 大家听着
It's okay. Um, look, guys,
我来这只是想找出她过去48小时
all I'm trying to do here is just figure out her whereabouts
到底去哪里了
in the past 48 hours.
所以如果你们想到任何有帮助的
So anything you can think of that might be helpful,
我的真的很感谢
I'd really appreciate it.
哪怕任何线索
Just anything at all.
好吧 要不这样
Okay, tell you what.
我去拿杯咖啡
I'm gonna go get a cup of coffee
在这到处走走
and I'm gonna hang around for a little bit,
而你们如果想到什么 请告诉我
and if you can think of anything, please don't hesitate.
我就在那边 好吗
I'll be right over there, okay?
谢谢你们的时间
Thank you for your time.
奥斯卡刚才那样很抱歉
Sorry about Oscar.
他有点紧张
He's a bit high-strung.
是啊 他看起来很紧张
Yeah, he seems that way.
她的女儿之前被强♥奸♥了
His daughter was raped.
然后那个强♥奸♥犯脱罪了
Then the guy who did it got off on a technicality.
她自杀了
She killed herself.
所以他不相信警♥察♥
So he's earned his distrust of the police.
天啊
Jesus.
你能告诉我玛洛到底怎么死的吗
Can you tell me what happened to Marla?
-额...-她是我的朋友
-Um... -She was a friend of mine.
对此我感到很抱歉
I'm sorry for your loss.
-也许我能帮到你 -好 当然
-Maybe I can help you. -Yes, absolutely.
如果你想到任何可以
If you can think of anything suspicious
或者任何人跟她有什么问题的
or anybody who maybe had any kind of problem with her.
-任何线索 -那她真的是被谋杀的吗
-Anything at all. -So she was definitely murdered?
很不幸 是的 她是被谋杀
Unfortunately, yeah. Yeah, she was.
她有没被强♥暴♥
Was she assaulted?
详细案情我不能说
I can't really discuss specifics of the case.
是她的前男友干的 是吗
It was her ex-boyfriend, wasn't it?
要不我请你去喝杯咖啡再谈
Would you let me buy you a decent cup of coffee somewhere?
好 可以
Sure, yeah.
我带你去
I know a place.
好
Great.
那不合逻辑
Well, it doesn't make sense.
她知道不应以身犯险
She knew better than to put herself at risk.
人都是会做蠢事的
People do stupid shit.
你知道 无所多聪明都会
You know, even the smart ones.
我不能告诉你有多少次眼睁睁看着
I can't tell you how many times strong-seeming women
当她们的男朋友或老公掌掴她们或做更差劲的事后
refuse to press charges when their boyfriend or husband
那些女人拒绝指控
smacked them around or worse.
而你是对的 这说不过去
And you're right, it doesn't make sense.
她比那些女人聪明 我跟你说
She was smarter than that, I'm telling you.
她如果知道有危险
She would not have put herself in some kind of a situation
不会那么笨还去的
with somebody who could hurt--
怎么了
What?
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what is it?
如果你知道些什么 你应该告诉我
If you know something, you should tell me.
额 没什么
Uh, it's nothing.
不 别这样 嘿
No, no, hey.
你应该告诉我
You should tell me.
我觉得你想告诉我的 所以...
I think you want to tell me, so...
她是个很坚强的女孩 而且勇敢
She was a strong girl. Hard.
你觉得她可能陷入什么奇怪的事里了
You think maybe she was into weird shit,
像 我不知道 粗暴性行为
like, I don't know, rough sex?
不 我不是说这个
No, that's not what I'm saying.
好的
Okay.
-你们很亲近 -对
-You guys were close? -Yeah.
我是说 我也不知道
I mean, I don't know.
我喜欢她
I liked her.
但我刚认识她几个星期
But I only knew her a few weeks.
我们经常来这
We used to come here.
她让我觉得坚强
She made me feel strong.
-什么 -没什么 我只是...
-What? -Nothing, I just...
我经常看见这些事
I see this stuff all the time.
你知道 那些看起来很坚强的人
You know, it's the strongest-seeming people,
每个都像石头一样坚强 但在家里...
the rock everyone leans on, but at home...
不 她是真的很坚强
No, she was strong.
她没有嗑药
She did not take any shit.
除了跟她的前男友一起 对吧
Except from her ex-boyfriend, right?
不 他对她施暴而她离开了
No, he attacked her and she left.
对 最后那一次
Yeah, the last time.
但在她的案件里有一堆家暴电♥话♥记录
But there are a ton of domestic abuse calls on her file.
还有 我不了解你朋友
And again, I didn't know your friend,
但像我说的 我经常看见这种事
but, like I said, I see it all the time.
这些人 他们找到了控制女孩的方式
These guys, they have a way of getting under a girl's skin
她们无法摆脱他们
and they can't shake 'em.
这个人完全就是混♥蛋♥
This guy is a real piece of shit, though.
我私底下跟你说 如果凶手不是他我会觉得很惊讶
And I'll tell you something, I'd be very surprised if it wasn't him.
很抱歉 我...我不应该...
I'm sorry, I'm... I shouldn't...
我真不能说任何细节 你明白吧
I can't really discuss any details. You understand?
听着 谢谢你花时间跟我谈
Listen, thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me.
我非常感谢 我对你朋友的事真的非常抱歉 真的
I appreciate it, and I'm really sorry about your friend, I am.
我会尽我所能还她一个公道
I will do everything I can to bring her some justice.
我保证
I promise you.
谢谢
Thanks.
麦迪蓝
McDylan.
你不只要还她公道 你还要伸张正义
You don't bring her justice. You bring it to him.
这很甜
It's sweet, yo.
电影精选列表