- 那个我来提 - 没关系
- Let me take that. - Oh, it's fine.
- 来吧 - 好
- Come on. - OK.
- 莉莲 - 怎么
- Hey, Lillian. - Yeah?
你愿帮我写唱片内页吗
Would you write my album liner notes?
现在没人在意唱片内页了
I know no-one really bothers with liner notes anymore.
海伦 我当然愿意
Helen, of course.
你跟我一起对抗世界 记得吧
You and me against the world, remember?
谢谢
Thank you.
至少专辑上该有些什么
At least now there'll be something on this album
让我引以为傲的
I can be proud of.
海伦瑞蒂
Helen Reddy.
歌♥是提醒你是女人
Songs to remind you you're only a woman.
走吧
Gotta go.
爱你
- Love you. - Love you.
莉莲
Lillian.
感觉你才来
I feel like you've only just got here.
- 很快会见面 - 到了打给我
I'll see you soon. Call me when you get in.
好
I will.
再见
Bye.
我是女人 听我呼吼
♪ I am woman Hear me roar
我们是一股无法忽视的力量
♪ In numbers too big to ignore
我太了解所以不会再回像从前再假装
♪ And I know too much to go back and pretend
我从前就都听过
♪ Well, I've heard it all before
我曾被打倒在地
♪ And I've been down there on the floor
再也没人...
- ♪ And no-one's ever... ♪ - Turn it off.
听起来有点愤世
It's kind of angry.
让人很有感
Well, it's empowering.
庆幸身为女人
It's a celebration of what it means to be a woman.
男人嫌
It's man-hating.
我不讨厌男人啊 不是嫁给一个吗
I don't hate men. I'm married to one.
杰夫 你说呢
Jeff, you OK with this?
可以啊
I'm OK with this.
等到这些运动结束会变成厕所不分男女
Wait till all this campaigning leads to unisex toilets.
再看看她怎么想
See how she feels then.
DJ大概不会播
The DJs will never touch it.
- 他们讨厌妇女的自♥由♥主义者 - 那是什么字眼啊
- They hate women's libbers. - What is that word anyway?
我支持的是平权
I believe in equality.
听我说 我老婆 海伦 要说的是
Look, what my wife, Helen, is trying to say
重点是在哪
is that she's tapped in to something here.
还记得纽约那场游♥行♥有多少女人参加吗
Remember that march in New York and how many women showed up?
想像若成了唱片销量
Imagine that as record sales.
满街都在卖♥♥
A bunch of record sales marching down the street.
我还是觉得有点愤世
I still think it sounds angry.
拜托 阿蒂 没有这么糟的宣传
Come on, Artie. There's no such thing as bad publicity.
是阿 但不知这算不算
Yeah, but I don't know about this one.
那就安排在专辑中
Well, let's just bury it on the album.
通常没人会从头听到完
No-one will listen to the whole thing anyway.
也没错
Well, that's true.
怎么啦走了吧
What are you doing? Ready to go?
这在搞什么鬼
What the hell was that?
或许阿蒂说的对 你有点愤世
Maybe Artie's right. You do sound kind of angry.
这才重要 杰夫
This is important, Jeff.
对我来说不只是一首歌♥
This is more than just a song to me.
听我的
So trust me.
就假装配合一下
We're gonna pretend to play their game
到时再把这首歌♥挖出来
but we're going to get I Am Woman out there,
你和我一起 管他的
you and me, whatever it takes.
怎样 还要再打电♥话♥给电台吗
What, we call the radio stations again?
对 但这次不用我们打
Yes, but this time it's not us calling.
好阿 那谁打
Alright, then, who is?
所有的女人
Women.
让她们有在专辑里找出这首歌♥的惊喜吗
Based on their excitement at finding it buried on the album?
不是我们订下所有场所和俱乐部
No. We book you in every venue and club
让你唱"I Am Woman"
and you are going to sing I Am Woman
让所有女人爱上这首歌♥
and the women are going to love it.
没错
Yes.
你看到那两个人没
Alright. You see those two?
明显的目标
Easy target.
就是那一群
It's those ones.
你的目标就是这些镇上人♥妻♥
It's the wives out on the town you gotta get.
我可以
I can do it.
接着让我们热烈欢迎下一位
Please give her a big Washington welcome.
- 海伦瑞蒂 - 去收服她们
- Helen Reddy! - Go get 'em.
我是女人 听我呼吼
♪ I am woman Hear me roar
我们是一股无法忽视的力量
♪ In numbers too big to ignore
我太了解所以不会再回像从前再假装
♪ And I know too much to go back and pretend
因为我从前就都听过
♪ 'Cause I've heard it all before
我曾被打倒在地
♪ And I've been down there on the floor
再也没人能打♥压♥我
♪ And no-one's ever gonna keep me down again
没错 我有智慧了 不经一痛 不长一智
♪ Oh, yes, I am wise but it's wisdom born of pain
没错 我付出代价了 才获得那么多
♪ Yes, I've paid the price but look how much I gained
如有必要 我会无所不能
♪ If I have to I can do anything
我坚强
- ♪ I am strong - ♪ Strong
我无敌 - 无坚不摧
- ♪ I am invincible - ♪ Invincible
我是女人
♪ I am woman... ♪
您现在收听的是WBQ电台
You're listening to WBQ,
我们接听华盛顿的听众来电
Washington's Request Fest.
- 这位听众大名是 - 我是黛安
- What's your name, caller? - My name's Diane.
黛安今天要点播哪首歌♥
What can I play for you today, Diane?
我想点播海伦瑞蒂的"I Am Woman"
Could you play I Am Woman by Helen Reddy?
没问题
OK, right on.
这首是本周点播率最高的
That is our most requested song of the week.
我比以前更坚强
♪ And I come back even stronger
我不再是菜鸟
♪ Not a novice any longer
你已深植在我心里
♪ 'Cause you've deepened the conviction in my soul
没错 我有智慧了 那是从受苦中得到的
♪ Whoa, yes, I am wise but it's wisdom born of pain
没错 我付出代价了 才获得那么多
♪ Yes, I've paid the price but look how much I gained
如有必要 我会无所不能
♪ If I have to I can do anything
我很坚强
- ♪ I am strong - ♪ Strong
我无敌 - 无坚不摧
- ♪ I am invincible - ♪ Invincible
我是女人
♪ I am woman... ♪
- 女士们 早安 - 早安
- Good morning, ladies. - Good morning.
我是女人 看看我的成长
♪ I am woman watch me grow... ♪
看我昂首挺立
♪ See me standing toe to toe
当我向世界敞开热情情的双臂时
♪ As I spread my loving arms across the land
我仍是很长一段路要走的菜鸟
♪ But I'm still an embryo with a long, long way to go
直到让我的兄弟明白
♪ Up until I make my brother understand
没错 我有智慧了 那是从受苦中得到的
♪ Whoa, yes, I am wise but it's wisdom born of pain
没错 我付出代价了 才获得那么多
♪ Yes, I've paid the price but look how much I gained
如有必要 我会面对一切
♪ If I have to I can face anything
我很坚强
- ♪ I am strong - ♪ Strong
我无敌 - 无坚不摧
- ♪ I am invincible - ♪ Invincible
我是女人
♪ I am woman... ♪
我是女人
♪ I am woman
我无敌
♪ I am invincible
我很坚强
♪ I am strong
我是女人
♪ I am woman
我无敌
♪ I am invincible
我很坚强(耶看看这个)
- ♪ I am strong... ♪ - Yes! Yes! Look at this!
我是女人(我们第一了)
♪ I am woman... ♪ - We're number one.
我们第一
We're number one!
我无敌
♪ I am invincible
我很坚强
♪ I am strong... ♪
全美音乐奖年度最佳流行女歌♥手
For Best Pop Female Vocal Performance
提名的有...
the nominees are...
快来看
Come on, this is the one! Look at this!
“期待”卡莉西蒙
Carly Simon for Anticipation.
“白日梦”艾瑞莎·富兰克林
Aretha Franklin for Day Dreaming.
“我是女人”海伦·瑞蒂
Helen Reddy for I Am Woman.
“静火”萝贝塔·佛雷克
Roberta Flack for Quiet Fire.
电影精选列表