我怀念以前的方式
I miss the way things used to be.
我还... 想你
And I... I miss you.
孩子们好想你 我好久没看到你...
The kids miss you. I haven't seen you...
我想问你
I've got a question.
你在我背后跟谁说过话
Who you been talking to behind my back?
你跟谁提过爵士
Who you been talking to about this jazz shit?
没有啊
I haven't been talking to anybody.
你以为可找到比我厉害的
You think you can find somebody better than me?
- 杰夫 别动手 - 你不在需要我了
- Jeff, stop it! - You don't need me anymore?
我是这里最里害的经纪人 好吗
I'm the best fucking manager there is in this town, OK?
没人赢过我
You can't find anybody better than me.
冷静一下
Just calm down.
是药让你那么偏执
It's just the drugs, you're paranoid.
得了吧 天啊 你再说什么
Oh come on, Jesus Christ, what are you talking about?
你又想提这个吗
You gonna start with this shit again?
我没药物的问题 海伦
I don't have a drug problem, Helen.
跟你在一起才是唯一的问题
The only problem that I have is with you.
你 嗨伦 你才是我们的大♥麻♥烦
You, Helen. You're my fucking problem!
"Angie Baby" 你靠着从摇滚电台
♪ You live your life in the songs you hear
听到的歌♥过活
♪ On the rock and roll radio
若小女孩没有朋友
♪ And when a young girl doesn't have any friends
有个好地方可以去
♪ It's a really nice place to go
人家会希望你变酷
♪ Folks hoping you'd turn out cool
但他们不得不带你离开学校
♪ But they had to take you out of school
你会被感动 安琪宝贝
♪ You're a little touched you know, Angie baby... ♪
爱人们每晚都会到你房♥里
♪ Lovers appear in your room each night
他们会在里面打转
♪ And they whirl you across the floor
但只要你♥爸♥一敲门
♪ But they always seem to fade away
他们就会消失无踪
♪ When your daddy taps on your door
安琪宝贝 还好吗
♪ Angie girl, are you alright?
跟电台道晚安
♪ Tell the radio goodnight
又是孤独一人 安琪宝贝
♪ All alone once more, Angie baby
安琪宝贝 你是特别的女孩
♪ Angie baby, you're a special lady
活在虚构的世界中
♪ Living in a world of make-believe
或许
♪ Well, maybe
她家来了一位邻家男孩
♪ Stopping at her house is a neighbour boy
不怀好意
♪ With evil on his mind
因为他一直偷望安琪的房♥间
♪ 'Cause he's been peeking in Angie's room
夜晚透过窗帘
♪ At night through the window blind
看到你的朋友离开
♪ I see your folks have gone away
说今天可以与我共舞吗
♪ Would you dance with me today?
我为让你知道如何拥有美好时光 安琪宝贝
♪ I'll show you how to have a good time, Angie baby
安琪宝贝
♪ Angie baby Angie baby
当他进到他房♥里感到不自在
♪ When he walks in her room he feels confused
像是上台表演 安琪宝贝
♪ Like he's walked into a play ♪ Angie baby
音乐太大声让他天旋地转
♪ And the music's so loud it spins him around
直到他发狂
♪ Till his soul has lost its way
当她转小音量
♪ And as she turns the volume down
他的声音越来越小
♪ He's getting smaller with the sound
像是腾空飞起
♪ It seems to pull him off the ground
飞向吸引他的收音机
♪ Toward the radio he's bound
从没看到
♪ Never to be found... ♪
男孩失踪的头条新闻
♪ The headlines read that a boy disappeared
大家都以为他死了
♪ And everyone thinks he died
除了那个偷偷爱慕的疯狂女孩
♪ Except a crazy girl with a secret lover
一直让她很满足
♪ Who keeps her satisfied
疯了真好
♪ It's so nice to be insane
没人要你解释
♪ No-one asks you to explain
收音机在你身边 安琪宝贝
♪ Radio by your side, Angie baby
安琪宝贝 你是个特别的女孩
♪ Angie baby, you're a special lady
活在虚幻世界
♪ Living in a world of make-believe
或许
♪ Well, maybe
或许
♪ Well, maybe
安琪宝贝 安琪宝贝
♪ Angie baby Angie baby
或许 -安琪宝贝
- ♪ Well, maybe - ♪ Angie baby
安琪宝贝
♪ Angie baby. ♪
海伦
Helen!
海伦 快跟我来
Helen, I need you to come with me now.
来啊 来啊
Come here! Come here!
来啊 混♥蛋♥我要宰了你
Come here, motherfucker! I'm gonna fucking kill you!
杰夫
Jeff!
- 杰夫 够了 - 我要宰了你
- Jeff, stop it! - I'm gonna kill you.
你偷偷在我背后跟谁谈
Is this who you've been talking to behind my back?
谈他X的爵士专辑
About a fuckin' jazz album?!
快来 混♥蛋♥我要宰了你
Come here, you piece of shit! I'll kill you!
我要宰了你
I'll fucking kill you!
我还爱你吗
♪ And do I love you?... ♪
我知道我真的试过
♪ Well, I know I really try... ♪
海伦
Helen!
思念你
♪ Thinking of you
爱看你眼中的阳光
♪ Lovin' the sunshine in your eyes... ♪
海伦
Helen!
当我步履蹒跚
♪ And when I falter
带给你悲伤
♪ Bringing you grief - Get off me!
它会改变
♪ Does it alter
你对我的感情吗
♪ Your feeling for me?
喔亲爱的 你不明白我们共度
♪ Oh, baby, can't you see that we're sharing... ♪
十年了
Ten years,
至今还是吵得轰轰烈烈
one fought with passion right to the end
但平权修正案表决
but today time runs out
已是最后一天
to ratify the Equal Rights Amendment
需要38州通过
and the proposal is still three states short
还是缺三州
of the 38 needed.
目前 平权修正案胎死腹中
For now, the ERA is dead.
让平权修正案挫败的
The person who fought most publicly for its defeat
就是菲利斯·施拉夫
is Phyllis Schlafly, the head of Eagle Forum and Stop ERA.
你到底在庆祝什么
What is it exactly that you're celebrating?
我们庆祝伟大的胜利
We're celebrating a great victory
挫败平权修正案
in defeating the Equal Rights Amendment.
民调一直显示
The polls have consistently shown
多数人支持平权修正案
majority support for ERA.
- 民调...
- The polls... - Let me just finish.
这真的不是少数人的胜利吗
Isn't this really a victory for a vocal minority?
施拉夫女士 平权修正案结束了吗真的吗
Mrs Schlafly, is ERA dead? Really dead?
三年前就结束了
ERA died three years ago when it ran out of time.
妈妈
Mom! Mom!
- 妈 - 亲爱的
- Mom! - Hello, darling. Hello.
妈 你还好吗
Mom! Are you OK?
很好啊.真的很好
I'm fine. Absolutely fine.
什么时候回家
When are you coming home?
很抱歉 瑞蒂小姐
I'm very sorry, Ms Reddy,
你还有欠费所以不能发药给你
we're unable to fill this until your account is paid.
什么意思 不是付清了吗
What do you mean, it hasn't been paid?
太可笑了
That's ridiculous.
已经有一段时间了
It's been overdue for some time now.
我们发了几次通知但没得到回覆...
We sent several notices but we haven't received...
杰瑞 我是海伦
Jerry, it's Helen.
我在药局
I'm at the drugstore
他们说我有欠费
and they're telling me that our account is overdue.
我的信♥用♥卡♥也不能用
My credit card's not working either.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我是杰夫的会计 我只听他的
I'm Jeff's accountant. I work for him.
你有问题要问他
If you have any questions, you need to ask him.
什么
What?
我终于爬上去
I finally get up there,
我发现♥房♥♥间一团乱 床也破损
I find the room's trashed, bed's broken,
头发堵住了排水口 电视断讯
hair clogging up the drain, TV disconnected.
于是我找到了他...
So I tracked him down...
各位观众 海伦瑞蒂还活着
Oh, ladies and gentlemen, Helen Reddy in the flesh!
搞什么
What the fuck?
电影精选列表