你是我的全部 我的呼吸全为你
♪ You're my world You're every breath I take
你是我的全部 我的一举一动全为你
♪ You're my world You're every move I make
世人仰望天空看星星
♪ Other eyes see the stars up in the skies
我从你的眼中看到闪亮的星星
♪ But for me they shine within your eyes
如同树木向太阳伸展
♪ As the trees reach for the sun above
我也伸出双臂向你求爱
♪ So my arms reach out to you for love
你的手在我手上
♪ With your hand resting in mine
让我感到一股神圣的力量
♪ I feel a power so divine
你是我的全部 我的朝朝暮暮全为你
♪ You're my world You are my night and day
你是我的全部 我的每个祷告全为你
♪ You're my world You're every prayer I pray
如果不爱我
♪ If our love ceases to be
那将是我的世界末日
♪ Then it's the end of my world for me... ♪
你的手在我手上
♪ With your hand resting in mine... ♪
让我感到一股神圣的力量
♪ I feel a power so divine... ♪
你来啦 我们的冠军
There she is! Our little winner.
缪尔先生 你好 很荣幸见到你
Hello, Mr Muir. Good to meet you.
这是我女儿崔西
This is Traci, my daughter.
那好 可以开始了吗
Alright. Well, let's get started, shall we?
亲爱的
Ah, sweetheart,
帮我照顾一下... 小崔西 可以吧
look after little... little Traci for me, will you?
我很快就回来 好吗
I'll be back soon, OK?
要喝鸡尾酒吗
Can I get you a cocktail?
不客气 我不喝酒
Thank you, but I don't drink.
是宗教关系还是为了节食
Is that a religious thing or a diet?
我知道你们女生很注重美貌
I know how you ladies like to look your best.
来 请坐
Come on, sit down.
谢谢
Thank you.
你自己一路从澳洲飞来
So you really flew all the way from Australia
没先生陪你
all by yourself, no husband?
没 离了
No, not anymore.
他做什么坏事 忘了你的生日吗
What did he do, did he forget your birthday?
我一直很想来美国
I have always wanted to come to America.
我的父母都是这回到澳洲的艺人
My parents are performers back in Australia.
这样吗
Is that so?
如果想当巨星
I believe if you want to make it as a singer,
就要来美国
America is where you need to be.
亲爱的 这点错不了
Oh, it's the only place to be, sweetheart.
当然
And, of course,
有机会让水星出唱片
the opportunity to record an album with Mercury.
是这样的
That. OK, yep.
还没打算要出唱片
So, there's not going to be an album.
什么
What?
那不是唱片合约
Well, there wasn't a recording contract.
那是试录音合约
You won an audition for the recording contract.
试录音
I have to audition?
那何时试录音
OK, so when do I audition?
不 不 你试录音过了 已经收到录音带了
No, no, no. You already did. Bandstand sent us your tape.
瑞蒂小姐 你歌♥唱得不错啦
Miss Reddy, you sing, you sing very nicely, OK,
但是现在男声乐团正夯
but male groups are all the rage right now.
听过披头四吧
You've heard of the Beatles, right?
所以 无法安排你上广播
See, we couldn't get you airplay.
所有广播电台
All the radio stations already have
都排好了拨放女歌♥者的带子
an allotted spot on their playlist for the female record
我没办法再排女歌♥者了
so I can't do anything with a female singer.
我要跟随他
♪ I will follow him
无论天涯海角我都跟随他
♪ Follow him wherever he may go
那怕海再深
♪ There isn't an ocean too deep
山再高 都挡不了
♪ A mountain so high it can keep, keep me away
我对她的爱
♪ Away from my love
无论天涯海角我都跟 我都跟 我都跟
♪ And where he goes I'll follow I'll follow, I'll follow
我知道会永远爱他
♪ I know I'll always love him
我爱他 我爱他
♪ I'll love him I'll love him... ♪
什么事吗
Yeah, you want something?
我领的酬劳比乐队少
I'm being paid less than the band.
他们是男人要养家
So they're men. They got families to feed.
我也要养家啊
Well, I've got a family to feed.
听我说 小姐 我已经睁一眼闭一眼帮你了
Look, lady, I'm helping you out by turning a blind eye to
更何况你还不是合法的
the fact you ain't even legal here.
想拿一样的酬劳
You want to complain about equal pay?
找别地方
Find another gig
或去找个好家伙帮你办移♥民♥吧
or take it up with the nice folks down at immigration.
妈咪
Mummy!
亲爱的
Hi, darling.
谢谢帮我照顾崔西
Thanks for looking after Traci.
有需要不要客气
I'll try and help out when I can.
谢谢
Thanks.
计程车
Taxi!
不好意思 我找莉莲萝森
Excuse me, I'm looking for Lillian Roxon.
她在那
Yeah, yeah, she's over there.
你是莉莲
Um, Lillian?
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
欢迎 欢迎你住哪
Oh, welcome, welcome! Where are you staying?
艾伯特饭店
Hotel Albert.
真惨 那里很糟吧
Oh, you poor thing! It's a terrible dump, isn't it?
很糟 但价钱还可以
The worst. But the price is right.
听说“轻快节奏”乐团就要来了
Well, I hear the Easybeats are headed to town soon
你们相处会很愉快
so you might be in good company.
他们一定会大受欢迎
Well, I'm sure they'll be welcomed with open arms.
我原本打算签约的唱片公♥司♥
The record company I was meant to sign with
签不成了
backed out of the deal.
现在流行男声
Male groups are all the rage now.
亲爱的 太可笑了
Darling, how ludicrous!
他们真的以为所有人都想
Do they honestly think all people want to hear
听披头四听到吐吗
are rip-offs of the Beatles ad nauseum?
我是说 尽管有男孩吉他手
I mean, boy guitarists notwithstanding,
我认为我无法忍♥受。
I don't think I can stand the sight
另一把狂躁的电吉他
of another bloody electric guitar.
或许有点意思
Maybe there's a story in that.
你也写歌♥吗
So you write about music too?
需要的话
I mean, when I can
但总是忙家务 打扮
but it's mostly housekeeping, beauty tips, fashion.
但音乐可以改变所有事
But it's really music that's changing everything.
这让我疯狂
It drives me crazy
因为这些家伙甚至都不会认真对待摇滚乐
'cause those blokes don't even take rock and roll seriously.
我是说 他们不懂音乐可以
I mean, they don't get it's a call to arms,
比以前更能跟我们
that it connects with us and speaks to us
连结与对话
in a way that music has never done before.
让人开怀
So they can laugh all they want.
而且 我打算写这些东西
Meanwhile, I'm going to be the one to write about it.
我要成为革命的先锋与核心
I'm going to be front and centre of the revolution.
到时就会有人注意你
Then they can write about you.
没错
Yes!
说说你吧 海伦
What about you, Helen?
你写歌♥吗
Do you write songs?
- 我很想写歌♥ - 应该的
- I'd like to do more writing. - Well, you should.
你一定有很多话要说
I bet you've got plenty to say.
你去过麦克斯吗
Now, have you been to Max's yet?
麦克斯 哪个麦克斯
Max's? Who's Max?
喔 亲爱的
Oh, darling!
我们该为你来纽约庆祝一下
It's time we welcomed you to New York properly.
他怎么样
Ooh, so what about him?
还不在聊♥性♥ 对吧
We're just talking sex, right?
天啊 没错我就是受不了美国人
Oh, God, yes! I can't abide this whole dating culture
这种约会文化
the Americans are obsessed with.
来真的就开始害怕
They're so bloody timid when it comes to sex.
他像是演员 我不交演员
He looks like an actor. No actors, that's my rule.
音乐人也不要
Musicians are out too.
天啊 不就没人了
God, who does that leave?
让我看看清单
OK, wait, I'll just check the list.
这有玩音乐的 调酒的 还有...
OK. We've got musician, bartender, bum...
电影精选列表