Well, listen. Listen listen.
他居然在一分未付的情况下走开了
So he literally pulled out for a non-paid 0.
最后他退出了
And he backs out.
退出了我们计划已久的旅行
He backs out on the entire trip which we had been planning forever,
我们甚至都起了小名...
Which we've got nicknames for...like,
我们称彼此为沙尔和迪恩
We were calling each other Sal and Dean.
那种失望的感觉 虽然...
It's like, you know? And I did...
虽然我去旅行了 不过...
I did the trip, but, um, uh...
其实我一点收获也没有
I couldn't actually manage to turn anything in.
所以我没有毕业 我不是大学毕业生
So I never graduated. And that is why I'm not a college graduate.
太惨了
That's so sad!
到今天我还在为此埋怨你老公
And I still to this day blame your husband.
当然应该埋怨
As well you should.
什么玩意嘛
What a dick!
是啊
Totally.
-哥们 你人不错 -听你这么说真高兴
- Dude, you're cool. - Oh, I'm so glad you like me!
你比看起来好多了
You are far cooler than you look.
不是...我不是那个意思
No, I didn't...no, I didn't mean that.
-我是想说... -没事 我明白
- I just meant that... - No, I get it.
我的意思是...我想说...我想说...
What I meant was...what I meant...what I meant...
我是个窝囊废
Was that I am a dick
操♥他♥妈♥我怎么这么保守
Close-minded motherfucker is what I meant.
-其实不是... -因为...
- No, it's... - Because...
我觉得你长得很像贝蒂·克罗克
I'm sure I look like, you know, Betty Crocker
在外面倚着白色栅栏
With my white picket fence outside.
没有没有 不过真的
No no no, but seriously.
那是本说的 我现在...
And, you know, that's what Ben was saying and I just...
才真正意识到本说的是对的
Like I'm just now realizing that he was right
就好像 他在说 "哥们别这么说我"
Which is...he was like, "dude, don't judge me."
"不能因为我有计步器"
"Just because I have pleats and a pedometer."
"和老婆就这么评价我"
"And a wife doesn't mean that, like, you know."
计步器很性感 真的
The pedometer is pretty sexy, I've got to say.
你喜欢那破玩意?
You like that shit?
我们明天要拿计步器做一件事
We got a plan for the pedometer for tomorrow.
-真的? -我们都计划好了
- Really? - We've got a whole thing, yeah.
你们打算...对了
What's your...oh right!
天啊 我居然没盘问一下你
Oh my God, I can't believe I haven't grilled you about this yet!
告诉我
Tell me!
一五一十地告诉我 我特别想听
Tell me all about this. I cannot wait to hear about it.
他...他已经全跟你说了
So...so he talked to you about that whole thing.
是啊
Yeah.
挺奇怪的
This is weird.
这种事情你得 习惯说出来
Well, I mean, you're going to have to get used to talking about it.
我看也是 真奇怪 不过你人不错
I guess so. I mean, it's weird, but, like, you're awesome.
而且你让这件事没这么怪了 很好
And you're making it less weird, which is great.
其实我就是...我觉得
Well, I just...I guess I just feel like,
长远看 也没什么大不了 对吗
In the long run, what's the big deal, right?
-我是指... -完全同意
- I mean... - Totally.
完全同意 我就是不知道...
Totally. I just don't know...
其实真的
I mean, I just have to say, like,
你思想开放得另我吃惊
That's astoundingly open-minded of you
-这是褒义 -天啊 我觉得...
- In a really good way. - Jesus, I guess I just...
我刚刚意识到之前你把我
I just didn't really realize what kind of a square
看得有多么保守
You thought I was before.
也不是 其实我的意思是...
No, it's just that...you know, I mean,
有这么一种人
There are people who I know who are like
处在所谓的多角恋关系中
In kind of secretly polyamorous relationships,
但是只有那种非常诚实的人
But it's only the people, like, who are really fucking honest
那种本说你们之间就是这样的人
Which is what Ben said that you guys were to each other,
才能处理好这一切 不过...
Who actually make it function. But, you know, it's...
也不是真的多角恋
I mean, not that it's polyamorous.
就他妈一晚上 并不是...
It's like one fucking night. It's not like...
并不见得一定会...
It's not like it has to have...
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
对你们的关系有影响
...implications for your whole relationship
-什么都没影响到 -我不知道
- Or anything. - I have no idea what
-不知你在说什么 -在电影里我和本做♥爱♥
- You're talking about. - Me and Ben having sex on film is like,
有点疯狂
You know, is kind of crazy.
慢点说 等等
Hang on. Wait wait wait.
那么...
So...
明天的电影是...
So the movie tomorrow is...
你...和本做♥爱♥?
Is...is you and Ben having sex?
好吧
Right.
-不是的 不是... -好吧
- Oh, well, no. Not...not... - Yeah.
-等等等等... -本
- Wait wait wait wait. What... - Ben.
-本 本 -别这样 他...等等...
- Ben! Ben! - No no no, he...wait wait wait.
-等等...其实不是... -没事的 没事
- Wait, it's not... - No no, it's okay.
-没事 没事 本 -不是这样的
- It's fine. It's fine. Ben! - No no no no, it's not.
怎么啦 怎么了 怎么啦
What happened? What happened, what happened?
发生了什么事 怎么啦
What's going on? What happened?
-我... -你干吗了
- I... - Did you do something?
都他妈闭嘴 你们俩都马上闭嘴
Shut the fuck up, both of you, right now.
-好了 好了 -到底怎么回事
- Okay okay okay. - What the fuck is going on in here?
你说你会告诉她 她说她都知道
You said you were going to tell her and she said she knew
我就聊了几句 似乎她不知情
And then I just talked about it and I guess she didn't know.
你告诉她了?
You told her?
"你告诉她了"?
"You told her?"
哥们 你说晚饭时会告诉她的
Dude, you said you were going to tell her at dinner.
-我正要说呢 -我们聊着聊着就...
- I was going to tell her. - We were talking and I got...
我打算晚饭时跟你说的...操
I planned on telling you at dinner and I got...fuck!
-好吧 -你真的...
- Okay. - Are you...
我真的不想看事情这么发展
This is not the way I wanted this to come out.
我晚餐时想跟你坦白的 我正打算告诉你
I wanted to tell you at dinner. I planned on telling you.
只不过...交流进行得不是很顺
It just...the conversation didn't go well.
我能看出来 你被色情二字吓坏了
I could see you were freaking out about the word porn
-还有色情的角度 -吓坏了...我吓坏了
- And the porn angle. - "Freaking out"...I was freaking out.
我还要怎么...我...我...
I'll show...I...I...
真不敢相信 我正在自己的厨房♥里
I cannot even believe I'm standing in my kitchen
跟你聊着...
Talking to you about...
-好了 -你和他拍色情片
- Okay. - ...making a porn film with him!
-行了 -明天就?
- Okay. - Tomorrow? I mean,
我真想 我...
I just, I...
-别... -这他妈算什么
- Just...what the fuck!? - Okay. All right.
好了好了
Okay. Okay okay okay.
我们都冷静一会儿 我们都...
Let's just calm down for a second. Let's just...
我...你...能告诉我为什么吗
I just...can you...can you tell me why?
怎么会发生这种事
Why is this even happening?
先...先冷静下来
Just...just calm down.
我们能不能去卧室
Can we go in the bedroom
聊聊这件事 好吗
And have a conversation, please?
我不走 就在这儿说吧
I'm right here. Let's have a conversation.
好的
Okay.
告诉我 你为什么要这么做
I need you to tell me why you're doing this.
我也不清楚为什么
I don't know why I'm doing this.
我觉得这对我很重要
I know it's important to me
而且我也不觉得我们非得摊开了说
And I don't see the reason why we have to get all worked up about it.
我去睡觉了
I'm going to go to bed.
我应该...
I should, um...
我得去跟她聊聊
I should go talk to her.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
哥们 不是你的错 不是你的错
Dude, it's not your fault. It's not your fault.
一点关系也没有
Not even. Nope.
我是不是应该...
I'm...I'm gonna...
我是不是要回避一下
Should I go somewhere else?
就是不知道有用没用
I just don't know if it will help or hurt if I'm here.
-没你的事 没事 -好的
- You're fine. You're fine. - Okay.
-不是你的错 -好吧
- Yeah, you're fine. - All right.
我觉得我得去陪她坐坐
I think I basically just need to sit with her
然后我得...
And I need to...
告诉她这件事 她其实人不错...
Just talk it out. She's pretty good about, um...
我觉得这件事就是一个骗局
电影精选列表