-你的头发好香啊 -谢谢
- Your hair smells good. - Thank you.
是不是那个梨汁天然精华的
Is it that pear stuff you got?
-我太喜欢了 -你喜欢?
- I like it. - You like that?
-是啊 -真的?
- Yeah. - Yeah?
绝对一定以及肯定
I do.
怎么了
What?
-我实在是太累了 -我也是
- I'm so tired. - I'm tired too, shit.
我就知道你也会这么说
I was hoping you were going to say that.
我还在想我们要不要做呢
I was like...I was like, are we doing this?
因为我也不知道我是不是特想那事
Because I don't know if I'm really into it.
天哪...
Man...
-我爱你 -我太崇拜你了
- I love you. - You're awesome.
太有意思了
This is so great.
-要不明天吧 -好 把它提上日程
- Tomorrow though, yeah? - Yeah, got it on the calendar.
-好的 -现在好了
- Great. - It's actually better.
我们可以保存实力 充实每一天
We can save the charge. Make it count.
-保存实力 谁都不想浪费 -保存实力
- Save it up. You don't want to waste it. - Save it up.
-亲爱的 晚安 -宝贝 晚安
- Good night, sweetie. - Good night, baby.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you too.
本·科尔曼 你被捕了
Ben Coleman, you're under arrest
因1997年鸡♥奸♥罪
For the 1997 sodomization of...
别吵
Shhh!
别吵 别吵 安娜在睡觉呢
Shush, quiet quiet, Anna's in there.
我靠 想起来了 你已经是有老婆的人了
Fuck, that's right! You've got a wife!
-你已经结婚了 -什么风把你吹来了啊
- You're still married. - What the fuck are you doing, man?
我靠
What the fuck!
我靠
What the fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥怎么跑这儿来了
What the fuck are you doing here, man?
哥们 这是什么
What the fuck is this, dude?
-我的络腮胡啊 你个鸟人 -"络腮胡"?
- It's my gravitas, motherfucker. - Your "gravitas"?
-你那儿呢 -这个?
- What's that? - This?
-对啊 -我怀孕了
- Yeah! - I'm pregnant, man.
瞧瞧你这熊样
Well, look at that shit.
你怎么跑这儿来了
What are you doing here?
-亲爱的 -怎么了
- Hey, sweetie. - What's going on?
是安德鲁 参加过我们婚礼的安德鲁
Andrew...Andrew from the wedding.
我在婚礼上见过你
I met you at the wedding.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Hi! nice to see you. - Yeah.
你们还好吧 抱歉把你们吵醒了
What's going on? I'm so sorry for waking you up.
我给你们带了只
I got you a...
鸭子
A duck...
-从墨西哥带过来的 -这鸭子太漂亮了
- In Mexico. - That is a gorgeous duck.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
-就是些摆设之类的 -是啊 是啊
- You know, it's one of these. - Oh, yeah. Yeah, sure.
摆在那儿正好
What a perfect spot.
-你们...你们家太棒了 -谢谢
- You guys, this is amazing. - Thanks.
太不可思议了
No, this is fucking incredible.
有车 有老婆
You got the car, you got the wife...
-还有桌边画册 -是啊
- You got the coffee table books. - Yeah.
见到你真好
Good to see you, man.
-我爱死你了 -我也爱你
- I fucking love you, man. - I love you too.
我实在是太爱你了 我也会爱你的
I love you so much. And I will love you.
我还没有开始爱你 但...
I don't love you yet, but just...
-我们熟悉后... -好的
- We'll spend a little time together... - Okay.
我也会像爱他一样爱你的
And I will love you like I love him.
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right, all right.
先安顿下吧 我觉得你肯定还...
Let's get you settled in. I'm assuming, you know...
-是啊 是啊 你应该 -先找个地方
- Oh yeah yeah! No, you should. - Wanted a place to...
-如果你们不介意 -当然 当然
- If that's okay with you. - Of course, of course. Yeah yeah.
那太好了 谢谢
Right on, I would love to, yeah.
当然 你可以住我们这儿
Of course you're gonna sleep with us.
我们给你找个房♥间就行
We'll hook you up.
雄起日
到底怎么回事啊
What the hell was that?
-抱歉 -他真有意思
- I'm sorry. - He is amazing!
是啊 我...
Yeah, I...
我只是想说 我也不知道他会来
I just want to say for the record I had no idea he was coming.
他就这么来了
He just does this.
-是啊 不 我的意思是说... -对不起
- Yeah. No, I mean, I... - I'm sorry.
我觉得你应该早些告诉我 你会有朋友
I kind of assumed you would've told me if you had a friend
在凌晨2点来
Who was going to show up at 2:00 in the morning.
非常抱歉
I'm sorry.
天哪
Oh my God!
他这个人就是精力旺盛 先让他安顿下来吧
He's not normally this hyper. He'll settle down.
他可能是太高兴了 跟个孩子似的
He just gets really excited. he's like a puppy.
就像...
He's like...
你们没在那儿裸站着吧
Are you guys naked in there?
哥们 给你弄好床铺了
Hey, man, getting your bed ready.
进来
Come on in.
-洗个热水澡真爽 -很爽吧
- I love the hot water shower! - Feels good, right?
-洗洗澡感觉怎么样 -太爽了
- How's it feel to be clean? - Amazing.
好像有生以来头一次这么爽
That shower was like the best thing that ever happened to me.
太好了 很高兴你能这么说
Oh good, I'm glad.
好了
All right.
-这里看起来不错啊 -是啊
- This room is great. - Yeah.
我想去...
I want to go...
-爬山 -别担心
- Mountain climbing. - Don't worry about that.
我要...
I'm going to...
我觉得我应该先去睡了
I think I'm going to go to bed.
-好的 我一会儿过去 -好的
- All right, I'll be right up. - Okay.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
-我爱你 宝贝 -谢谢
- I love you, sweetie. - Thank you so much.
-明早见 -我爱你
- See you in the morning. - Love you.
我现在开始爱你了
I love you now!
-她看起来太有气质了 -非常有气质
- She seems really awesome. - She's awesome.
是啊 人看起来很好
Yeah, she seems great.
是啊
She is.
我只是想说 这太疯狂了...
I was just saying, it's crazy...
我今早还在墨西哥
That I started out the day in Mexico city and...
-你今天在墨西哥? -今早
- You were in Mexico city today? - This morning.
-今早? -是啊
- This morning? - Yeah.
你怎么跑这儿来了
What the fuck are you doing here, man?
怎么了
What's going on?
我今早出发的...
You know I started out...
我一直住在恰帕斯下面的
I've been living in San Cristobal De Las Casas
-圣克里斯托瓦尔-德拉斯卡萨斯... -哪儿
- Down in Chiapas and... - Whabababa? Where?
是...是墨西哥的一个州
It's a...it's a state in Mexico.
在墨西哥最南边 我...
The southernmost state in Mexico, but, um, I...
-我在那儿 -真的?
- I've been there. - Really?
没有
No.
但是 你知道 我开了...
But, you know, I started out...
我在当地开了一个艺术展
I started an art project with the locals there.
我们还有
And, you know, we've still got,
还有些许资金支持
Well, I've got to get some funding.
就想可以来这儿
I figured I'd come here and meet
跟出资人及画廊师们见见面
With some grant folks and some gallery folks.
但是 你也知道 说实话
But, you know, honestly,
我大部分时间还在想
A big part of it was just...
我在墨西哥飞机场里 想着
I was in the airport in Mexico city going, like,
"该去哪儿呢"
"Okay, where, you know,"
"我想去哪儿呢"
"Where do I want to go?"
然后...我就想...
And, um...and then...
我就想到你
And then I thought about you.
我觉得 也是时候
I felt like it was time, it was, you know,
我们该好好聚聚了
Kinda well past time for us to...
这么久没见了
It's been a while.
-是啊 回想起来... -的确好长时间了
- Yeah, just...get back... - It's definitely been a while.
-回想起来... -是啊
- Get back on a page because... - Yeah.
我是说 哥们 我们的生活差距太大了
I mean, dude, we got different lives,
但是 我尊重你的选择
But, like, I respect the fuck out of you
你就像我的兄弟
电影精选列表