About two straight dudes having sex on camera
是一项伟大的艺术
Is a great piece of art?
不要过于分♥析♥它或其他的事情
And not to overanalyze it or anything,
因为艺术是一种感觉
'Cause art is a feeling thing
而不是一种臆想
And it's not a thinking thing,
我开始考虑它了
But, like, I'm just starting to kind of look at it
我觉得...
And I'm like...
你知道我在说什么吗
You know what I'm saying?
我们都要注意
And we should be really careful here
因为我们都不想让对方放弃
Because we don't want to let each other off the hook.
不会的 但是这样又有什么乐趣呢
No, but what's interesting about it is
我觉得...
I think...
你知道 又一次
You know, and again,
我不是...我不是说
I'm not...I'm not saying
我们都逃离这件事 我们都放弃这个主意
Let's run away from it. Let's shitcan the idea.
对
Yeah.
但是...
But...but...
我们挑这件事来挑战...
The fact that we picked this as this hurdle...
太率性了 这好像是...
Was almost arbitrary. It was almost like it kind of came up...
我们都喝醉了才想出来的 然后我们就开始做了
In this drunken moment and we went with it.
我们可以做任何事情
It could've been anything.
说实话 他妈的我们干别的什么都行
It seriously could have been fucking anything.
他妈的 我们可以去做任何事情
It could've been fucking anything.
-可以去蹦极 -是的
- It could've been bungee jumping. - Yeah! Right.
还可以做比这件事更伟大的事情 但是...
It would have to be a little more momentous than that, but...
比如说徒步旅行穿越不丹之类的事情
Like hiking across Bhutan or something like that.
这很奇怪 当你说"徒步旅行穿越不丹"
It's weird. And when you say
之类的事情的时候
Something like "hiking across Bhutan,"
我都不知道那是什么 但是我知道
I don't even know what that is, but I know that
做那件事情...
In the experience of doing that...
比起努力试着在酒店房♥间里操屁♥眼♥
We would probably enrich our lives actually a lot more
这更能
Than just trying
丰富我们的人生...
To fucking tag ass in a hotel room...
...而且我们还是勉强来做的 你知道我说什么吧
...and force it. You know what I'm saying?
我们可以做些运动 我们可以好好聊聊天
We would get exercise. We would have good conversations.
我们可以互相了解 我们可以见见奇怪的人
We'd get to know each other. We'd meet weird people.
我们可以吃东西
We'd eat new foods,
-找个不一样的环境 -伙计 我们他妈的...
- Be in a different surrounding. - Dude, we're fucking...
我们又退缩了 我们在退缩吗
We're pussing out. Are we pussing out?
我们做这个是因为...
We're doing this because...
这比任何事都恐怖
It scares us more than anything else.
我非常想去不丹
I'd be pretty amped to go to Bhutan
却不是害怕去不丹
And not particularly scared.
说得非常好
That is a really good point.
在这世界上 没什么事...
There is nothing in this world...
比我们现在想做的
That I want to do less
更让我不想去做
Than what we're talking about doing.
我是说 太棒了 太棒了
I mean, that's something. That's something.
所以我想 问题是
So I guess the question is
是...
Is...
这就是我们要干的理由吗
Is that a reason to go through with it?
我想到了一些事
Something just hit me.
我觉得...
I think...
我们可能当了次傻瓜
We might be morons.
他妈的整个主意...
That this whole fucking idea...
就是被这星球上的白♥痴♥发明的
Is built from the planet moron,
-就像是... -但是是最好的创意
- Like... - But with the best of intentions.
伟大的创意 伙计 伟大的创意
Great intentions, dude. Great intentions,
但是...很明显...
But, like, clearly...
很明显 还有别的地方去释放这种才能
Clearly, there are other places to put this kind of energy.
问题就在这里 对于我来说
I mean, here's the thing. For me, it's, um,
我只想他妈的结束这件事
You know, I just want to fucking finish something.
是的
Yes.
这就是我的想法 你知道的
And this was the thing that I was, like, you know,
我终于要做了
I'm finally going to do it.
好像是 我终于他妈的要做成一件事情了
Like, I'm finally going to fucking see something through
-然后结束它... -你选错了事情
- And finish it and... - You chose the wrong thing.
我应该选些更了不起的事情做
And I could've chosen something much more awesome.
伙计 我想说...
Dude, I mean... um...
兄弟
Man.
我能说点什么吗
Can I just say something here?
如果你不同意 那也没事
And if you don't agree, that's fine,
我想把这件事情扔下 然后去试试水温了
But I just want to throw it out there and test the waters.
我觉得我们应该穿上衣服
I think we should put on our clothes.
你想...
You want to...
你想叫客房♥服务吗
You want to get some room service?
是的 我想叫客房♥服务
Yeah. Hey there, I'd like to order room service, please?
两个牛排包 有奶昔吗
Um, two steak sandwiches. Do you have milkshakes?
我要一个草莓奶昔
I would like one strawberry milkshake
-还有... -草莓巧克力奶昔
- And... - Chocolate-strawberry mix.
一个草莓巧克力奶昔
And a chocolate-strawberry mix.
终于明白了
Still got it.
终于明白了
Still got it.
是啊
Yeah.
伙计...
Man...
我想我和安娜有麻烦了
I think I'm in deep shit with Anna.
-我真的惹麻烦了 伙计 -为什么
- I think I'm in really deep, man. - Why?
我他妈的自掘坟墓了
I fucking dug my own grave, man.
天啊 怎么蒙混过关呢
Jesus, what I just put her through.
郁闷的事 我感觉真糟
Poor thing. I feel so terrible.
是啊
Yeah.
如果她能忍♥受我 我真是太走运了
I am so lucky that she puts up with me.
她爱你
She loves you.
是的 我讨厌这么说 伙计
Yeah. I hate to say it, dude,
我想我要去他妈的...
But I think I need to go fucking...
我要去准备一下了
I might need to go start my reparations
立刻
Immediately.
就像我要牛排包和奶昔那么急
As much as I want a steak sandwich and a milkshake,
我想我真的要走了...
I think I actually might have to go...
我要去见见她了
Um, I might have to go see her.
-应该的 -你知道我说什么吗
- Totally. - You know what I'm saying?
完全明白
Fuck yeah.
但是伙计 把那事搁下吧
But, dude, fucking leave it up here
吃点东西
And munch my shit
把我的奶昔喝掉
And drink my milkshake
然后在房♥里想干什么就干什么吧
And charge whatever the fuck you want to the room
把那事情忘了
And put 'em up.
放弃吧 伙计
Give it up, man.
我爱你 伙计
I love you, bud.
我也爱你 伙计
I love you too, man.
好了 明天见 行吗
All right, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?
我来接你 我们去做些傻事
Pick you up, we'll go do something stupid.
不做这个傻事 做些有点傻
Not this stupid. Something stupid,
有点乐趣的事 行吗
Something fun, all right?
-并不可怕 -不可怕
- That's not terrible. - No.
就好像是
It's almost like
我们有一阵子没见到对方
We saw each other at a swimming pool
然后在游泳池里重逢一样
And hadn't seen each other for a while, you know?
那么
And so,
我想说 我们就像...
I mean, we're basically like...
这像穿泳衣一样 你懂吗
These could be swimsuits, you know?
先生 对不起 华盛顿西雅图
Sir, I'm sorry. Seattle, Washington,
找邦尼旅店 拼写是b-o-n-i 我没有清单
For the Boni motel, spelled b-o-n-i, I have no listing.
电影精选列表