And you're like my brother.
我也尊重的你选择 哥们 真的
I respect what you're doing too, man. I mean, I really do.
但我...我不太了解你具体是做什么的
I...I.I don't exactly know what it is that you're doing.
我是时常收到你的明信片 但是那个
I get postcards every now and then with little snippets,
都是关于一些...
Like something about...
一些公主啊 帽子啊 拥抱啊之类的
Like some princess and a hat and a smooch.
哥们 那就是那个帽子
Dude, that's the hat...
-我戴着进来的那个 -就是那个帽子?
- The hat I showed up in. That's the hat. - That's the hat?
是啊
That's the hat.
在摩洛哥
In Morocco,
一个公主为我买♥♥的
Bought for me by a princess.
-是啊 她... -你的生活也太刺♥激♥了吧
- Yeah, she... - What a wild life you live, my friend.
是啊
Yeah.
事情其实是这样...
Here's the thing is...
你也可以选择过我这样的生活
You always have the option of doing what I'm doing.
但我不太知道该怎么过
And I don't know that I so much have
你现在的生活
The option of doing what you're doing.
其实很简单 就是逛逛商店
Oh, it's easy. Go, you know, you just go to the grocery store,
找个长头发的 也就是女生了
You find someone with long hair that's a girl,
开始吻她...
Start kissing her...
然后生米煮成熟饭 顺理成章
One thing leads to another, you know?
然后给她买♥♥个戒指 结婚 买♥♥栋房♥子
Then you buy her a ring, you get married, you buy a house and, you know,
不久再把楼上的空间
Soon enough you're converting your upstairs office
装♥修♥成个婴儿房♥
Into...into a potential baby room.
-真的假的? -还没开始 但我们正计划着呢
- Are you fucking serious? - Not yet, but we're on the path.
就像赶走守门员
We've officially removed the goalie
我们自己在那儿踢任意球一样
And now we're just doing free kicks.
-那样肯定感觉很爽 -是啊
- It's more fun that way. - It is more fun that way.
哥们 你太令人羡慕了
Dude, that's amazing.
那就像是你一生中最重要的事
That's kind of like the biggest thing you'll ever do!
是意义非凡
It's kind of big.
那也是任何人要做的最重要的事
It's the biggest thing anybody will ever do.
是啊 很重要 但还开始 只是计划
Yeah. It's big. It hasn't happened yet, but, you know, we're hoping.
我该去睡觉了 因为还要...
Look, I should get to bed. I got to...
明天还要上班
I got to go do the job thing tomorrow.
但是 我们可以计划一下...
But, yeah, why don't we just plan on...
我的意思是 如果你没有其它安排
I mean, if you don't have plans or anything,
或许明晚我们可以聚聚
You know, maybe tomorrow night we can just catch up proper.
-当然 -好的
- Totally. - All right.
见到你太不可思议了
This is weird seeing you.
但感觉很好 好了 哥们
Good weird. All right, man.
我也犯困了
Voy a tener suenos de ti.
早点休息吧
Oooba dooba dabba doobey.
-宝贝 -亲爱的
- Hi, baby. - Hey, sweetie.
-还好吗 -很好 你呢
- How are you? - I'm good. How are you?
我真是觉得下班真好
Oh, I'm just really excited to get out of here.
是啊 我也是 我接到安德鲁的电♥话♥
Yes, me too. So I got a call from Andrew,
安德鲁这个家伙...他...
And he...this is classic Andrew...
他在咖啡馆遇到了一个女生
He met someone at a coffee shop
他正在那个女生家玩呢
And now he is hanging out at her house and...
是啊
Yes!
她还有些朋友 都是些艺术家
And she's got roommates and they're artists.
他让我去那儿跟他们见个面
And he wants me to come over there and meet them.
所以我觉得我应该过去看看
So I feel like I should go
-就过去看看 -好啊 好啊
- Just to kind of go. - No, yeah yeah.
我只是希望我们能一块儿吃个晚饭
I was hoping we could all have dinner together.
让我也了解了解他
I just want to get to know him a little bit.
当然
Yeah.
我只是希望我们能一起吃个晚饭...
I was hoping we could have dinner...
你想一块儿吃个晚饭?
You want to do dinner?
我可以做些猪排
I could make us some pork chops
然后弄几瓶酒
Or something like that and get a couple bottles of wine.
我们可以随便聊聊...
And we could just, you know, hang out...
你太好了
You're so sweet.
那个家伙凌晨1点半闯进我们家
I just love that the guy busts into your house at 1:30 in the morning
你居然还给他做你最拿手的猪排
And then you make him your famous pork chops.
你太好了 我太喜欢了
You're awesome. I love it.
-那我就去叫他 -真的吗
- So I will go wrangle him. - Yeah?
我们会尽快赶回来
And we'll be home as soon as we can get there.
好的 我负责准备晚餐
Great great. I'll have dinner ready.
-我爱你 亲爱的 -我也爱你 宝贝
- I love you, sweetie. - I love you too, babe.
-好的 再见 -再见
- Okay. Bye. - Okay. Bye.
-你好 我是... -你是本吗
- Hey.I'm... - Are you Ben?
-是 你好 -我听说了好多关于你的事呢
- Yes, I'm Ben. Hi. - I've heard so much about you.
-谢谢 谢谢 -请进
- Oh! Thank you! Thank you! - Welcome, come on in.
-你叫什么 -安德鲁 他来了
- I didn't get your name. - Andrew, he's here.
-我叫莫妮卡 -莫妮卡 你好
- I'm Monica. - Monica, okay.
-杰西 约翰 本 -大家好
- Jessie, John, Ben. - Hi, guys.
-这个地方太好了 -天哪
- Wow, this place is really cool. - Oh my God...
-哥们 -你好啊 先生
- Hi, buddy! - Hello, sir.
-在干吗呢 -过来 给我点爱
- What is this mess? - Come, give me some love!
-别碰我 别碰我 -过来 过来
- Don't touch me, don't touch me! - Come here, come here.
老兄
Oh, man.
-好像很好吃的样子 -是什么
- Yummy! - What is this thing?
这是我最拿手的意大利面
This is my famous Genoese fettuccine...
意大利式
Genoese.
晕死 安娜还在为我们准备猪排呢
Shit, Anna was going to make her pork chops for us tonight,
她做她最拿手的猪排 来为你接风
Like, she makes these famous pork chops, to kind of welcome you.
-谁是安娜 -我老婆
- Who's Anna? - She's my wife.
-她可以把那个带过来 -好主意
- She should bring them. - That's a great idea!
-她可以带过来 -是吗
- She should bring them. - Yeah?
-打电♥话♥让她带过来 -我们这儿举♥行♥盛大
- Tell her to bring them. - We have this incredible...
-周五通宵晚宴呢 还有音乐 -好吧
- Standing Friday night feast, music... - Okay.
狂欢节
Dionysian.
她说不准还喜欢我的意大利面呢
And I think she might like to try my fettuccine.
好的 我一会儿打电♥话♥问问她
Yeah. Well, I'll call her and see.
-好的 我一会儿问问... -我给你找个开酒器
- Right on. Check in with the... - Let's get you a corkscrew.
-到厨房♥这儿来 -好的
- Come on into the kitchen. - All right.
怎么样了
How's it going?
莉莉 本
Lily, Ben
-本 -你好 本 我是莉莉 很高兴见到你
- Ben. - Hi, Ben. I'm Lily. Nice to meet you.
我也是 忙什么呢
Nice to meet you too. How's it going?
-你这儿有好多番茄 -在做色拉
- You got some tomatoes there? - Making a salad.
你们这儿有没有擀面杖啊
Do you have a rolling pin?
你住这儿吗
Is this your domicile?
我经常在这儿 因为我女朋友住这儿
I end up here a lot 'cause my girlfriend lives here,
我实际住在大街那头
But I actually live down the street.
-明白了 -是啊
- Got it. - Yeah.
-你女朋友是哪个啊 -我们加点水吧
- And your girlfriend is? - Let's try some water.
那是你女朋友...莫妮卡?
That's your girlfriend...Monica?
莫妮卡
Monica.
-太好了 -看样他们挺合得来啊
- Right on. - They're hitting it off, huh?
是啊 我不是想说什么
Yeah. I didn't want to say anything at first
因为我不想事情变得太尴尬 但是...
because I didn't want it to be weird, but...
她有时也喜欢跟男生逗乐
She, you know...she likes her boy time.
-我总不能阻止她吧 -是啊
- Who am I to deprive her? - All right, hey.
我觉得没什么 这样挺好的
You know, it's all good, you know, in the hood.
-是啊 他们太合得来了 -是啊
- Yeah, they're hitting it off. - Yeah.
-太酷了 -那么
- It's cool. - So,
你是从事什么的
How do you spend your days?
-我是名交通策划员 -你好 亲爱的
- I'm a transportation planner. - Hey, sweetie.
过来 看看你
Come here, look at you.
-裤子不错啊 -大家好 伙计们
- Nice pants. - Hey, guys.
-你好啊 -好久不见了
- How are you? - Long time no see.
我要先打个电♥话♥
I'm going to make a quick phone call,
一会儿回来
And I'll be right back.
我一会儿...一会儿就回来
I'll be...I'll be back.
-宝贝 -亲爱的 进展怎样
- Hey, baby. - Hey, sweetie. How's it going?
很好 你们什么时候到
Good good. What time are you guys going to get here?
我现在在他们屋子里
Um, well, I'm here at the house.
出了点状况 安德鲁他貌似...
电影精选列表