I don't know. lt means something.
我不在的时候你就是我的眼睛和耳朵
You'll be my eyes and ears when I'm away.
你代表看我们的公♥司♥
You'll represent the company.
跟外国买♥♥家或者是其他人打交道
With foreign buyers or anybody else
因为你有丰富的法律知识
Cause with your knowledge of the law
出色的语言技巧
your language skills..
这个职位非你莫属
You fit right in.
谢谢你我们很荣幸很感激
Thank you. We're flattered and we're grateful.
我很高兴我知道你可以的
I'm glad. I know you are.
好吗
Yes7
你还在考虑什么
What are you thinking?
我会好好想一想的好好想一想想一想
P'm thinking.1'm thinking,'m thinking...
想了再想
and thinking and thinking
我会考虑会认真的考虑的
I'm thinking, III certainly think about it
-弗朗科·
-早上好先生
- Franco. - Morning, sir.
刚好啊
Just in time.
帮帮我帮我拿一下
Here. Help me.
好的当然
Yes, of course.
你好叔叔
Hello, Uncle.
我最爱的叔叔
My favorite uncle
你好啊
Hello.
天哪
WOW.
身材多么高挑啊
So svelte.
你的颧骨都能用来切割钻石了
Your cheek bones could cut a diamond.
噢得了吧你来拜访我是要让我为你做什么事
Oh, please. To what do l owe this unexpected pleasure?
恩我来这首先是
Well, I came first and foremost...
来说嗯
to say... Well..
怎么了
Hmm?
来打招呼的
Hello.
好吧你好啊
Well, hello!
呢还有别的事吗
Uh, was there anything else?
毛里齐奥和我父亲最近
Maurizio and my father have been spending
一直一起在纽约工作
a lot of time together in New York
然后我想
And I thought..
可能你跟我也能跟他们一样
maybe you and I could do the same.
我为什么
Why would l..
嗯我们可以一起讨论讨论
Well,to discuss...
讨论什么
To discuss what 7
我的创意
My ideas.
一你有什么创意吗-当然
. You have ideas? - Bo of
难道大象在森林里只会吃喝拉撒吗
Does an elephant shit in the jungle?
我天生就有艺术天赋
I was born with a gift
我是个艺术家
lam an artist
我父亲他就是不愿意了解我
My father, he just won't see it
但是
But...
这些都是你的创意吗
These are yours?
为什么这一家人从来都不知道你有这方面的天赋
How come the family doesn't know you have a gift?
多米尼克你知道保罗在这方面的天赋吗
Domenico, did you know Paolo had a gift?
先生我恐怕不太知道
P'm afrai d Id id not, sir
好吧我们都知道他有一只眼睛看不见
Well we both know he's blind in one eye
一只耳朵也听不见所以可以理解
and deaf in the other. So.
-这是-噢等等
- This is... - Oh, wait
让我给你看看
Let me show you.
这些作品都是受我在古巴的旅行启发创作的
These were inspired by my trip to Cuba.
我称这个系列为
I call this collection..
“自♥由♥的哈瓦那
'Havana Libre.
很多蜡笔色彩
Lots of pastels
朗姆酒的启发日光的沐浴还有很多的棕色
Rum inspired,s sun -soaked and lots of browns.
你把这么多彩色和褐色混合了起来吗
You have pastels and brown together.
是的是的是的
Yes,yes,yes.
我知道宛如音乐剧一般
I know, it's musical.
保罗
Paolo
是的
Yeah.
你千万不要给别人看你的作品
You must not show these to anyone.
把它们先藏起来
Keep them hidden.
我是认真的
I mean it.
你觉得他们会偷我的创意是不是
You feel they might steal my ideas, right?
噢快给我找个律师
Oh, call me a lawyer.
但不要你
Not you.
这么多年之后我才发现
Over the years, l have found..
真正的才华往往认识不到自己到底有多么的不凡
that true talent is often unaware of its own brilliance.
这种才华必须要珍惜起来好好保护
It must be cherished and protected
然而无人赏识他们到处奔走
Whereas hacks, they run around..
展示着他们诱人的创意
shouting their delicious ideas
希望能被有识之士赏识
begging to be recognized.
他们被
被他们自己的
to their own...
被他们的平庸所蒙蔽
mediocrity.
我亲爱的侄子你已经是
My dear nephew, you have achieved
平庸之辈的冠军了
a triumph of mediocrity.
而且你达到了完全无法想象的境界
And you have also achieved the unimaginable.
你该知道这么一件事了
You have found one thing...
一件我和你父亲都会同意的事
upon which your father and I can agree.
你完全就是个没什么能力的人
Your total incompetence.
噢不
Oh,no.
原谅我
Forgive me
但是我
But l...
我现在必须要去开会了
I have to take a meeting
你设计的这款围巾是吗
You designed this scarf, correct?
噢是的
Oh,yes.
这款围巾是我的标志
That scarf is my signature
这世上所有闻名的美人都戴过她
It has caressed the necks of all the world's beauties
杰琪 格蕾丝索菲亚
Jackie O, Grace, Sofia
你好好研究研究
Study it closely.
不要什么棕色也不要太多色彩
No browns, no pastels.
-来-好的
- Come.- Yes.
我不需要任何人
I don't need anyone.
我是保罗
I'm Paolo.
保罗·古驰
Paolo Gucci.
我要开设
And lam going to start...
我自己的时装线
my own line.
古驰先生
Mr. Gucci.
你还好吗 马-是的是的
- Are you okay? - Si, si.
谢谢
Grazie.
我父亲生病了
My father is ill
你好弗朗科-你好弗朗科
- Ciao, Franco.- Ciao, Franco.
毛里齐奥
Maurizio.
不好意思 不好意思
Excuse me.
Excuse me.
这是什么
What is this?
我现在是爷爷了吗
I'm a grandfather?
她的名字是亚历山德拉
Her name is Alessandra
和毛里齐奥母亲的名字一样
Like Maurizio's mother.
这是谁的主意
Whose idea was that?
我的
Mine.
好吧
Well...
亚历山德拉
Alessandra.
这里快来
Here. Come here
快点快来快过来
Come,come,come.
我的儿子
My boy.
现在由你来好好掌管古驰好吗
You take care of Gucci now. Hmm7
我很高兴生的不是一个男孩
I'm glad it wasn't a boy.
我们这个家族需要更多女人
We need more women in this family.
这世界上没有任何一种爱
There is no love on Earth
比父亲对儿子的爱还要伟大
greater than that of a father for his son
当然也有一些例外
With a few exceptions
谢谢你过来叔叔
Thank you for coming, Uncle
来纽约吧和你的家族一起工作
Come to New York. Join the family
让他为你感到骄傲
Make him proud.
我会好好考虑的
Ill think about it
好的
Yeah.
电影精选列表