这个名字听起来如此温馨
It was a name that sounded so sweet
如此诱惑
SO seductive
它是财富
Synonymous with wealth...
独具一格
style...
和权力的代名词
power.
你经过他们的一扇窗户向里面窥视
You passed one of their windows and peeked inside
希望有一天能赚到足够的钱
hoping you'd earn enough money someday
买♥♥下那里第二便宜的物品
to afford the second -cheapest item.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
不会有这一天的
You won't.
但这个姓氏同样也是诅咒
But the last name was a curse too.
它属于一个托斯卡纳家族
It belonged to a Tuscan family.
他们没有为土地或王权而争斗
They didn't fight over land or crown.
早上好
Morning!
他们为自己而战
They fought over their own skins
古驰先生
Sign or Gucci?
嘿回去工作来吧
Hey! Back to work. Come on.
嘿来吧
Hey! Come on.
D non ha ob 完美像我的一样
Perfect! lt's just like mine.
费你南多·雷佳尼
Fernando Reggiani
好姑娘
Good girl
-嘿费你南多-嘿
- Hey, Fernando.- Hey.
你的午餐越来越贵了
Your lunches are getting expensive.
因为我的品味很高贵是吧
Because l have expensive taste, huh?
别告诉妈
Don't tell Ma
她会杀了你的
She'll kill you.
你才是别告诉你妈妈
You don't tell your mother.
Hello.
麦克斯亲爱的
Max! Darling.
今晚吗
Tonight?
我应该有空
I think I'm free
你喜欢吗
Do you like it? Yeah?
这很好玩
This is fun!
不不
No,no.
一杯添加利马提尼加片柠檬
Tanqueray martini with a twist.
我不在这工作
I don't work here.
那你为什么要在吧台后面
Then why are you behind the bar?
这是你装扮的一部分吗
Is this part of your costume 7
我呢
我不知道这是一场化装舞会
I didn't know it was a costume party.
那个
The...
酒保
The bartender..
我我
Yeah, L..
我给你做一杯吧
PII make you a drink
谢谢
Thank you.
谁邀请你来的
Who invited you?
比安卡
Bianca.
我不认识她
l don't know her
比安卡·萨你扎纳
Bianca Sar zana.
这是她的派对
It's her party s
啊对那个比安卡啊
Oh. Right. That Bianca
我是帕特里齐亚
T'm Patrizia.
我是毛里齐奥·古驰
Maurizio Gucci.
很高兴认识你帕特里齐亚
It's a pleasure to meet you, Patrizia.
很高兴认识你
It's a pleasure to meet you!
我也是
You TOO.
帕特里齐亚我怎么从来没见过你
Patrizia, how come I've never seen you before?
你看的不够仔细
You weren't looking hard enough
我应该注意到
I would have noticed that Bianca
比安卡曾是伊丽沙白·泰勒的朋友
was friends with Elizabeth Taylor.
我能向你保证
I can assure you...
我更有趣
I'm way more fun
好喝
It's good.
你想跳舞吗
Wanna dance?
不
No.
挺好的来吧
That's good. Come on.
我跳得有那么差吗
Is my dancing that bad?
不是不是
No,no,no. No
我该走了
I have to go.
现在才午夜灰姑娘
lt's only midnight Cinderella.
夜生活才刚刚开始
The night is young.
我在午夜时会变成一只青蛙
I turn into a frog at midnight
很高兴认识你帕特里齐亚
It's nice to meet you, Patrizia.
是变成南瓜
It's a pumpkin.
不是青蛙
Not a frog.
你好
Hello.
抱歉我们见过面吗
I'm sorry, have we met?
伊丽莎白·泰勒
Elizabeth Taylor
-帕特里齐亚·雷佳尼-当然帕特里齐亚·雷佳尼
- Patrizia Reggiani. - Yes, of course. Patrizia Reggiani.
很高兴再次见到你
It's good to see you again.
我也是
You TOO.
你在这里读书吗
Do you study here?
我正在考虑
I'm considering it
问题是我讨厌阅读我觉得无聊
The problem is I hate reading.l get bored.
噢
Oh.
那些书是讲什么的
What are those about?
这些是
These are...
嗯这些都是非常有意思的书
Well these are very exciting books
关于立法程序的
about the legislative process.
我正在为了成为一名律师而学习
I'm studying to be a lawyer.
你看起来太温柔了大 不像律师
You seem too nice to be a lawyer.
还是有几个不错的温柔律师啊
Well, there are a few good ones.
死掉的那几个
The dead ones
我们像这样再见面的机会有多大
What were the chances of us seeing each other again?
这是缘分
It's fate.
这真是一个不错的惊喜
It was a really nice surprise
你不打算约我出去吗
Aren't you going to ask me out?
你你想和我约会吗
You.. You wanna go on a date with me7
当然我想
Of course,l would...
我想看看我们故事会如何发展
I want to see how this story goes
好
Ye S...
这是我的号♥码
That's my number.
我很忙但我会为你抽出时间
I'm very busy, but Il I make time for you..
毛里齐奥
Maurizio.
-再见-再见
- Ciao.- Ciao.
是找你的
It's for you.
你好
Hello 7
那么你认为你很快就会通过律师资格考试吗
So do you think you're gonna pass the bar soon?
我想我有个
I think I have a..
你想到这家餐厅吃吗
Would you like to go into this place?
噢不我不能在这家吃太贵了
Oh, no.l can't eat there. lt's too expensive
好吧
OKAY.
好啦我可以试试
Okay,l can try.
你想进去吗
Would you like to go in?
不了吗好吧
No? Okay.
啊
Ah!
这是给你的
This is for you.
看起来不错谢谢你
It looks so good. Thank you.
那就好我可以要一张餐巾纸吗
That's all right. Can I have a napkin?
我能先吃一口吗
Can I have a bite?
嗯好吃你也尝一口
Mmm. So good. Here.
嗯
Mm.
噢很好吃
Oh, that's very good.
来吧
Come on.
好的
OKAY.
-坐下吧-噢不
- Sit.- Oh,no.
快起来你在做什么还好吗
Get up. What are you doing? Are you okay?
我差点摔了
I fell back
噢
Oh..
没事
It's fine
父亲我想向您介绍帕特里齐亚·雷佳尼
Father, l would like to introduce you to Patrizia Reggiani.
电影精选列表