帕特里齐亚这是我父亲鲁道夫
Patrizia, this is my father, Rodolfo.
很高兴见到你
Delighted to meet you.
我相信这幅
《艾蒂儿画像一号♥》 肯定没让你无聊
I trust Adele has been keeping you amused
那是毕加索的画吗
Picasso?
不不不是克里姆特的
No. No,no. No,it's Klimt
我真傻
How silly of me
哦不不不
Oh,no no,no.
这是个容易犯的错误我犯过更糟的错
It's an easy mistake. I've made worse myself.
一定很值钱吧
Must be worth a fortune
是的
Yes.
但你知道对我来说艺术和美一样是无价的
But you know, to me, art, like beauty, has no price.
我在加利亚给我们预订了座位
I made a reservation for us at the Gallia
完美的选择
Perfect choice
那么帕特里齐亚
So Patrizia..
你的
What...
你的兴趣是什么呢
What exactly are your interests
我是一个非常喜欢社交的人
I'm a very social person.
是吗
Are you?
-我很讨人喜欢-噢
- A people please r.- Oh.
你在上学吗
And, do you study?
我为我父亲工作
I work for my father's business
啊
Ah.
他是做什么的呢
And his business is?
地面运输
Ground transportation.
Oh
毛里齐奥说您曾经是个演员
Maurizio said you used to be an actor.
是的
Yes, l was
或许你还记得一部电影
《始祖》
You may remember a film, The Ancestor?
噢噢当然你不知道很正常
No,no,no. Of course.
你太年轻了
You're too young
但有时在电视上
But sometimes on the TV
会播放
《旅游列车》 这部电影
they play a movie Tourist Train.
这个听起来好耳熟-好吧
- Tourist Train sounds familiar. - Yeah, well..
也许你注意到了一位潇洒的年轻演员毛里齐奥·丹科拉
Maybe you noticed a dashing young actor, Maurizio D'Ancora.
那就是我
That would have been me.
我不知道我是和一个电影明星坐在一起
I didn't know l was sitting with a movie star.
我能要个签名吗
Can l get an autograph?
噢不不不
Oh no,no,no.
在我职业生涯中唯一的好事就是
The only good thing that came from my career was
见到了毛里荠奥的母亲
meeting N Maurizio's mother.
现在她她曾是个明星
Now she, she was a star.
我记得在她的葬礼上.
I remember at her funeral..
在默衰的时刻
during a moment of silent remembrance,
毛里齐奥看到神父在点燃蜡烛.
Maurizio noticed the priest lighting g candles...
他就开始唱生日快乐歌♥
and he began to sing y " Happy B Birthday.
他将也许是我一生中最悲伤的时刻
He turned, may be the saddest moment of my life
变成了一些
into something...
怎么说呢美好的时刻
How do you say, something sweet.
这就是我儿子
That's my son.
我亲爱的儿子
That is my dear boy.
-谢谢你弗朗科 -谢谢你先生
- Grazie, Franco. - Thank you, sir.
毛里齐奥
Ah, Maurizio.
我喜欢你的帕特里齐亚
I liked your Patrizia.
很有魅力
Charming.
父亲她很喜欢你
Father, she really liked you.
告诉我你是在哪认识她的
Tell me, where did you meet her?
在一次聚会上
I met her at a party.
聚会
Party?
是的在卢卡·萨扎娜的房♥子塞尔贝罗尼宫
Yeah, Luca Sarza na's house. At the Palazzo Ser belloni
是的我知道他们家在哪
Yes,l know where the Sar zan as live.
你知道
You know..
有一种年轻女人
there is a certain sort of young woman..
通过让像你这样的人上勾
who makes their fortune
来发家致富
from getting their hooks into someone like you.
是的父亲但是帕特里齐亚不是这样的人
Well, yes, Father, but Patrizia is not like that
好吧我让弗朗科做了点小调查
Well, I had Franco do a little investigation.
我认为她是为了你的钱
I think she's after your money.
就像其他所有人一样
Like they all are.
雷佳尼他们一家
The Reggiani s...
是货车司机
are truck drivers.
她父亲有着很成功的
Her father has a very successful
运输业务
transportation business
那是个
It i S...
像是一个帝国
It is an empire.
噢货车驾驶帝国有多少
Oh! A truck driving empire. How many?
-有多少什么-多少货车
- How many what? - How many trucks?
五干辆 五千辆货车吗
Fifty? Five hundred?
他运输什么垃圾吗
What does he transport garbage? Huh?
还是黑帮啊
Mafia!
噢
Oh...
听着
Listen, Ive...
我把所有都给你了
I give you everything
我给了你这座房♥子我给了你钱
I give you this house, l give you money.
你有个很好的生活你
You have a life. You...
你还想要什么
What is it you want?
我想和她结婚
What l want is to marry her.
你可以和她同居和她上♥床♥
Live with her. Fuck her.
和她一起享受美好时光做你想做的事
Have a good time with her. Do what you want
出门度假去撒丁岛
Go away on holiday. Go to Sardinia.
但是不不要结婚
But, no,not marry.
别走
No, don't walk away.
好吧 听听你说的话
Okay, listen to yourself
你是如此的刻薄而你甚至没有意识到这一点
You're so bitter and you don't even realize it
我才不在乎她姓什么
Who cares what her family name is
或者她家有多少辆货车
or how many trucks they have
你躲在这躲在过去
You hide here in the past
还指望我和你一起躲吗
and l you expect me to hide here with you?
再也不会了
Not anymore!
这些是你无法忘却的过去
These are your ghosts.
是你的 不是我的
These are your ghosts, not mine
是你的悔恨
These are your regrets
不要这样对我
Don't do this to me
你无法阻止我的
You can't stop it
我可以我会我会.将你从我的遗瞩中删除
I can, l will. I wil l..l cut you from my will.
我会让你一无所有
P'II leave you with nothing
没关系
That's fine
我爱她
I love her.
你犯了一个很大的错误
You're making a big mistake.
噢她很好但是你知道的
Oh, she's fine, but, you know,
她只是个.
she's a... She's just a..
我爱她原本的模样
l love what she is
您好
Siz
雷佳尼先生我的名字是 毛里齐奥·古驰
Commend a tore Reggiani, my name is Maurizio Gucci
-帕特里齐亚-啊
- Patrizia! - Uh -huh
我和父亲发生了分歧
I have had a disagreement with my father
这迫使我离开我的家和我的家族企业
that has forced me to leave my home and my family business.
我还在上学
l am still in school
我正在为成为一名律师学习所以现在
I'm studying to be a lawyer, so as of this moment
我并没有工作但是我
I do not have a job, but l...
但我爱您的女儿
But I'm in love with your daughter
而耳我想娶她
And I would like to marry her.
虽然现在我没有什么可以提供给她的了
Although, now I have nothing to offer her.
我我需要一份工作
l,uh...lneed a job.
妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mama.
毛里齐奥·古驰
Maurizio Gucci
请马上到财务室
you're urgently needed in accounting
毛里齐奥
Maurizio!
球踢的不错
That was great
电影精选列表