门啊关门
The door! The door!
爸爸
Papa7
嗨爸爸
Hi, Papa.
你好啊贝拉
Ciao, Bella,ciao.
毛里齐奥
Maurizio...
这是什么
What is this?
这是在哪
Where is this?
这是什么
what is this?
其他的怎么样呢
How about that
到了
Yes.
-嗨克劳迪娅
-早上好
- Ah, Claudia.- Good morning!
-早上好奥尔多先生-早上好
- Good morning, Mr. Aldo.- Good morning
-这边吗 马-在那边
- This way? - That way.
你好哇古驰先生
Konichiwa, Mr. Gucci
你讲得什么鬼日语
What's all this Japanese bullshit 7
还在学嘛
P'm learning.
毕竟日本人是我们最优质的客源
You know, they're our best customers, SO.
忠实安分
They're loyal, they're quiet
还很有钱
And they're rich
又是另外一个破主意
One of your terrible ideas.
这里
Here it is.
御殿场奥特
Got emba?
对就在富士山脚下
Yeah, near the foot of Mount Fuji
是一个商场
It's a mall.
从东京坐九十分钟的公交就到
Ninety minutes by bus from Tokyo.
这个春天就可以建好
It will be built in the spring.
打入亚洲市场的一扇窗
A window into the Asian market
不不不-这是一个契机
- No,no,no.-lt's a stepping y stone.
不不不不-别这样
- No,no,no.- Come on!
不行奥尔多你的想法和利益
No, Al do. You and your profits
现在这样就挺好的
Come on, things are fine as they are
商场不配拥有古驰 古驰是能够在博物馆展览一样的存在
Gucci doesn't belong in a mall, it belongs in a museum
在赚不到钱的博物馆里
Museum where it'll make no profit
你怎么了
What's this?
No.
奥尔多只要我们还是五五分
Aldo, as long as we are fifty -fifty.
得按照现在的模式运营
that's how it stays
不能进商场
No malls.
我看到毛里齐奥结婚了
I see Maurizio got married
天哪
Oh, God!
一些 噢那个女的
Some... Oh,she's...
我不想提她的名字
I can't even say her name.
好吧早晚你得提起的
Well sooner or later you will have to.
-不不不-会的
- No,no,no.- Yes.
不毛里齐奥和我没有没有任何关系了
No, Maurizio and I history. History.
-别这样 -没有
- No,come on.-|don't..
你现在老了
You are old
毛里齐奥是你唯一的儿子他是你真正的财产
Maurizio is your only son. He is your true legacy.
你不让他回到你身边的话
-有可能
. You don't bring him back into the fold.. - Well, maybe..
我告诉你
I'm telling you.
你最终会变成一个又苦逼又孤单的老爷子
you'll only wind up being a bitter and lonely old man
我们都会这样
That's what happens to all of us
时间会给出答案但是
Time will tell. But..
是那你上一次联♥系♥他是什么时候
Yeah. When did you last touch him, huh?
上一次拥抱他呢
When did you last hug him?
你现在拒绝与任何人交流
You don't touch anybody
你以前那会可是乐于与任何人交流
You used to touch every once in a while
现在呢和你自己交流吗
now you, what, touch yourself?
一你在教我做事-没错
- You? You, teaching me7 - That's correct.
那你和你儿子关系又是怎样呢
How's it going with your boy? Hmm?
你儿子一个聪明的律师
Well, your son is a smart lawyer.
我儿子就是一个傻♥逼♥
Mine is an idiot
但他是我的傻儿子
But he's my idiot.
而耳我知道怎么治他
And I know how to deal with him
所以你得治治你儿子
But you need to deal with your son.
-哈-对呀
- Ah...- Yes.
这周日我过生日
It's my birthday on Sunday.
然后呢
Yeah?
大家都会来
We'll all be there
你也应该过来
You should come
我先看看日程表再说
I'II have to look at my diary.
-你好-你好
- Hello.- Hello.
你是哪位
Who is this 3
-你好我是奥尔多奥尔多·古驰-奥尔多
- Si, this is Aldo. Aldo Gucci. - Aldo.
你们现在没有重要的事吧希望没打扰到你们
I hope I'm not interrupting anything important.
还有什么事
What could be more important
能比接我新叔叔的电♥话♥重要呢
than a phone call from my new uncle?
很抱歉没能来参加你们的婚礼
l am truly sorry for not being able to come to your wedding.
因为我也没办法
It was... l couldn't help it
手头实在有事
Business beckoned
轻点
Easy on that.
当然了 明白我知道您非常忙
l understand, of course.l know how busy you are
这周末我会在我的别♥墅♥里
We are celebrating my birthday this weekend
开生日派对
at my villa.
这应该会是个
And I think it would be
你们与家族熟悉的一个好机会
a perfect opportunity for you to come and meet the family.
你觉得呢
What do you think 7
您的生日啊当然了
Your birthday, l would love that
有多少根蜡烛
How many candles is it?
七十
Seventy.
大家都说这是新一轮的六十九
They say it's the new sixty-nine.
我没法替毛里齐奥给您问好
Well, I can't speak for Maurizio
他就在我旁边
He's right here
不
No.
接吧
Please.
你好奥尔多
Ciao, A I do.
毛里齐奥
Maurizio!
最近怎么样啊小律师
How is my little lawyer?
还行还行
I'mfine.1'mfine
你这周日有什么事吗
What are you doing this Sunday?
我看看我有什么事
ill double check
来我的生白派对吧
Come to my birthday party
我只在城里待几个星期
I'm only in town for a couple of weeks
来吧
Come on.
我和帕特里齐亚商量下先
Let me discuss it with Patrizia
走嘛就一天-我不想
- Let's go! A little day trip.-l don't.
你爹啊和我年纪都越来越大了
You know, your father and laren't getting any younger.
像这样的聚会
These gatherings are becoming more and more
只会越来越少的
of a rare occurrence, you know
去嘛
Please.
来吧
Come on!
有惊喜哦
III be jumping out of a cake
冲啊踢爆他的牙
Come on. Kick his teeth out
冲啊冲啊
Come on! Come on!
为午饭而战吧
Earn your fucking lunch!
干翻他冲啊
Kick his teeth out. Come on!
冲冲冲
Go,go,go!
没错上啊
That's it. Go!
你来啦毛里齐奥我们还差一个人
Maurizio! Come on! We're missing a player.
噢 不不不
-什么不不不给我上
- Oh. No,no,no.- What no? Yes,yes. Come on.
我们还差一个人呢来嘛
We're missing a player. Come on!
-快上把西装脱了 -好吧
- Put it on. Take that jacket off. - Okay
你懂的
You know it.
保罗
Paolo!
看他看着他
Watch him. Watch him play.
看到了吗
See that?
我的天快看
Oh,my God. Look at that.
毛里齐奥 毛里齐奥
Maurizio! Maurizio!
那是你的丈夫
That's your husband!
电影精选列表