他没有时间来这里
He didn't have the decency to come here.
他太儒弱了不能自己处理问题吗
He's too much of a coward to do it himself s
我把文件带来了
I have the papers right here.
文件
Papers?
噢文件我不会签署任何文件
Ah, papers! I'm not signing any papers.
你可以告诉他让他过来和我谈话像他妈的一个正常男人一样
You can tell him to come here and talk to me like a fucking normal human being
你和亚历山德拉可以继续住在顶楼
Maurizio said you and Alessandra can continue to live in the penthouse
因为他不会经常去住了
since it's no longer his primary residence
他乐意延长付款期限直到你可以自食其力
He's happy to extend payments until you're able to stand on your own two feet.
你你在说什么呢-拜托别这样
- What are you talking about? - Please.
你在说什么你跟我说什么呢
What are you saying? What are you saying to me7
哈
Huh?
这是人话吗 马多米尼可 丁-为了亚历山德拉
- These are words, Domenico. - Support for Alessandra
我没有在跟你说话-共同监护
- 1'm not talking to you. - Shared custody
你来我女儿的学校你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病
You come to my daughter's school. What the fuck is wrong with you?
共同监护他想
Shared custody. He wants...
他希望这件事对你们两个都尽可能简单一些
He wants to make this as easy as possible for both of you
共同监护
Shared custody?
我们是在讨论离婚吗
Are we talking about divorce 7
我们在这儿正在做的事情是讨论离婚是吗
Is that what we're doing here?
他现在在哪
Where is he right now?
我没有权利告诉你
I'm not at liberty to say.
看着我的眼睛
Look in my eyes
你在眼里看到了什么
Do you see anything in these eyes
我告诉你我不会让什何人毁了我女儿的生活
that would let you think that I would ever let anyone ruin my daughter's life 7
伤害她
Compromise her.
你知道了吗
Do you?
你看清楚了吗
Do you see that?
你知道的那些事永远不会发生
You know that won't happen.
我会如实回复
I will relay the message
滚吧离开这里
Get the fuck out of here
好
Yeah.
古驰先生供您参考
For your review, Mr. Gucci.
我们希望您可以发现这份意向书的吸引力
We hope you'll find this offer appealing.
好的
Well...
我宁愿不读我自己的告不是吗
I'd rather not read my own obituary, no?
大♥师♥我可以跟您保证
Maestro,l can assure you
没有比我更崇拜百驰的人了
there's no greater admirer of Gucci than myself
噢天哪
Oh, God.
能最终和这个王朝的成员之一坐在一起
To be able to finally sit down with a member of the dynasty
我们将永远珍视这次会面
It's something we will cherish forever.
并且说实话
And truly...
我理解这件事有多么难
l understand how difficult this is
请不要高抬我
Please don't patronize me.
拜托
Please.
这些话对我来说不舒服
Those words are not comforting to me.
我必须说这些话在某种意义上让我觉得被冒犯
They make me feel offended in a way,l must say.
古驰先生
Mr. Gucci
一个小时后我的飞机就要起飞
I have a plane that leaves in one hour.
如果这份意向书有任何问题
If there is a problem with the offer...
赛义德和奥马尔他们随时为您服务
Said and Omar, they're at your disposal
不不不
No,no,no.
我们非常感谢你的意向书
We are very grateful for your offer...
比起没有
except no.
对吧爸爸
Right Papa?
你之前给我看的鞋子
That shoe you showed me before...
看一下鞋子里面再看一下鞋跟
take a look inside your shoe and see at the heel
你可以看到一些东西
There's something you should see.
我记得预定过一双鞋
I remember ordering a pair of those...
给克拉克·盖博的
for Clark Gable
1953年
1953.
《红尘》 刚好在他拍电影 之前
Right before he did the film Mogambo.
这是一双绝无仅有的鞋
This is the rarest of shoes
你看到了吗你看到了没
You see that? You see that?
是一片金箔
It's a gold leaf.
你知道
You know..
我不得不停止这样做
I had to stop doing that
太昂贵了
lt got too expensive.
所以说
So.
你人从哪里得到的这双鞋
Where did you get that shoe?
从哪
Where?
在伦敦你无论如何都不可能买♥♥到那双鞋
There's no way you bought that shoe in London
谁给你的
Who gave it to you 7
你会知道吗
Would you know?
我天他不想回答这个问题
My, he doesn't wanna answer.
嗯那至少是
Well, that's the least.
这次的会议结束了
This meeting is over.
我破坏了这次会议
I broke up the meeting.
他要去哪里
Where is he going?
我很抱款
I'm very sorry.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
奥尔多
Aldo.
你之前知道吗
Did you know this?
不
No.
我不知道
No!
毛里齐奥
Maurizio.
你这个该死的叛徒
You fucking traitor.
这就是你想要的结果吗
This is what you want?
恭喜你
Congratulations.
在整个古驰
You are now the majority shareholder...
你现在是最大的股东了
of Gucci.
你肯定觉得很棒吧
You must feel wonderful
噗
Bo of.
你需要放松些
You need to relax
放松放松
Relax. Relax.
你动一下像空气一样流动漂浮
You floating. You floating like in the air.
漂浮漂浮
Floating. Floating.
从那到那从左到右
From there to there. Go left to right
温图你小姐当你走进古驰144家国际精品店的任何一家
Ms. Wintour, walk into any one of Gucci's 144 international boutiques
你都将会发现你在走进一个新的世界
and you will find you are walking into a new world.
新的愿景
A new vision
但是古驰的魅力不正是它历史悠久的魅力吗
But wasn't the lure of Gucci precisely its historical appeal?
传统是卓越的
The legacy is remarkable.
嗯这是事实
Well, this is true.
我们是历史的产物但是我们不必成为过去的囚徒
We are products of our past but we don't have to be prisoners of it.
我不畏惧革新
I don't fear change
我拥抱它
I embrace it.
拉夫劳伦的专卖♥♥店感觉就像电影布景一般
Where Ralph Lauren stores, they feel like movie sets
范思哲的店就像摇滚音乐会现场
and Versace is a rock concert
古驰的专卖♥♥店将如同时尚的梵蒂冈
Gucci stores will feel like the Vatican of fashion
谢谢
Grazie
你是如何找到你的愿景的
How are you funding your vision?
嗯那是一个很棒的秘密
Well, that is a very good secret.
不要问
Don't ask
需要一些时间来验证
It may take some time to recover...
但这是一项长♥期♥计划
but this is a long -term plan.
有时候你必须经历一些起起伏伏
Sometimes you have to go down to come back up again.
费雷阿玛尼和范思哲
Ferre, Armani, and Versace!
那就是我说的我想要的设计我们新产品线的人
That's who l said I wanted designing our new line.
并且他们会以为我们工作为荣
And they would be honored to be working for us
德·索勒他们他妈的在哪
De Sole, where the fuck are they?
毛里荠奥他们有他们自己的产品线
Maurizio, they have their own lines
他们是他们自己的老板
They're their own bosses.
我知道他们有
I know they have..
我跟所有人谈过没有人想
I've spoken to everybody. Nobody wants to...
那就是你做的还不够
Then you haven't tried hard enough
有一个人
There is someone.
或许
May be.
给
Here.
我正在看的这个人是谁
Who am I looking at?
电影精选列表