to exploit my knowledge of the future
在这赚钱是错误的吗
for personal financial gain?
也许吧
Perhaps.
下一个问题
Here's another question.
我会鸟这些吗
Do I give a fuck?
这是我爸啊
That's my father.
看看我的妞儿
Hey, check out my girl.
你♥他♥妈♥的又把蛋糕烤糊了是吧
You burned the fucking crab cakes again.
不 我就喜欢那样 我成心的
No, I didn't burn them because I like them that way!
路易斯 我恨死你啦
I fucking hate you, Louis.
亲爱的 我也恨你
I hate you, too, baby.
伙计们 我爱那个女人
I love that woman, man.
这两个人是我父母
Those are my parents.
不过说实话 变化还挺大的
But seriously, a lot has changed.
所以 无论发生什么 麻烦你们冷静
So, whatever happens, stay the fuck calm.
很快就会见分晓了
It'll all make sense soon.
早上好
Good morning.
妈的 菲尔 你有两只胳膊
Holy shit, Phil, you got both your arms.
是啊
Oh. Yeah, I do.
真难以置信
That's incredible.
事实是一辆扫雪机开过
Yeah, what happened was a snowplow came along
砍掉了我的手臂
and it took my arm right off.
但是冰上巡查队来了 并把我的手臂冻起来
But the ski patrol came along and they put it on ice.
布莱恩和查斯 他们挽救了他的手臂
Blaine and Chaz. Blaine and Chaz saved his arm!
在器官坏死前我们有15分钟的时间
We got 15 minutes before that thing dies, all right.
我们会帮你安上的
We're gonna put that back on you!
我非常开心
I'm pretty happy.
看起来真不错
It looks great.
不管如何 我这有份如何回家的指示
Anyhow, I have instructions on how to get home.
这个我们都知道
We know how to get home.
我们知道的
Yeah. We know...
东臣先生早料到你们会这么说了
Mr. Dorchen anticipated that you might say that,
所以我给你们印了份卢歌♥地图
so I took the liberty of printing up some Lougle maps for you.
-你说的是谷歌♥吧 -卢歌♥地图
- You mean "Google"? - Lougle maps.
你们几个到底怎么了
What's the matter with you guys?
我的妈呀
Fuck me.
菲尔 如果你想上网搜 色情电影
So, Phil, if you wanna find, you know, like porno
餐馆评价或是别的什么 也是用卢歌♥吗
or a restaurant review or anything like that, you use Lougle?
当然
Correct.
我打赌他起码会被记入国家图书馆
I bet he's on the Statue of Liberty and shit, too.
你想让我进去吗
You want me to go in there?
这是地图上标示的
That's what it says on the map.
一会儿打给我
Call me later.
有人吗
Hello.
韦伯先生欢迎回来
Welcome back, Mr. Webber.
玩的怎么样啊
How was your time away?
这趟旅行如何啊
Hey, how was the trip?
很好
Good.
让时间流走吧
Letting the days go by
就让我躺在水里
Let the water hold me down
让时间流走吧
Letting the days go by
水往地下流淌
Water flowing underground
又回到了蓝色的海洋
Into the blue again
在没钱了以后
After the money's gone
人生值此一次
Once in a lifetime
水往地下流淌
Water flowing underground
真♥他♥妈♥给劲啊
Motherfucker.
尼克
Nick?
宝贝 周末过的怎么样啊
Baby, how was your weekend?
没想到今天会见到你
I wasn't expecting you today.
亲爱的 我有点事想告诉你
Baby. Baby. I got something to tell you.
我知道你和史蒂夫做的事情
I know about what you did with a guy named Steve.
哪个史蒂夫 那个前台吗
Steve? Our receptionist?
那个长的像泰森的混球还在这吗
That Tyrese-looking motherfucker out there?
亲爱的 等等 你说什么呢
Baby, wait a minute. What are you talking about?
你以为我和他有一腿吗
You think I'm fooling around?
首先 我绝对没和谁乱搞过
First of all, I would never screw around.
还有 你记得我跟你说过
And you remember I told you about
我九岁时接到的那个打错的奇怪电♥话♥吗
that crazy wrong number I got when I was nine.
-那个男人太 -我爱你 考特尼
- That man was so... - I love you, Courtney.
我真的很爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你 尼克·韦伯
I love you, too, Nick Webber.
尼克·韦伯
Nick Webber?
那是你的名字
That's your name.
对 是我的名字
Yeah, it is my name.
你知道我的名字 再说一次
You know my name. Say it again.
尼克
Nick
韦伯
Webber.
抓稳了 我要拿这个出去
Grab that. I'll take this one.
妈 我给你调了杯喝的
Hey, Mom. I made you a drink.
有酒精吗
Is there alcohol in that?
当然 我想威士忌也算是酒吧
Yeah, I believe there's still alcohol in Scotch.
说说你离开的这个周末吧
Talk about your lost weekend, huh?
我应该解释一下 对吗
I know, right? Man.
我亲爱的家人们
Hey, family.
你们在聊什么呢
What are you faggots talking about?
说我家的两大帅哥呀
My two handsome men.
爸 我再给你倒杯酒吧
Let me get you another drink, Dad.
真是老爸的好儿子
Daddy's little buddy.
你知道我最不能相信的是什么吗
You know what I can't believe?
我不敢相信我们还能在此再相聚
I can't believe we're all here.
我不敢相信我们愿望成真了
I can't believe we all made it.
大家一起努力的结果
Made it together.
干杯 为了
A toast.
干杯
A toast.
为了三天前 或者说20年前
Approximately three days ago, or 20 years,
基于你
depending on your
对时空的理解 对吧 雅各布
understanding of the time-space continuum, Jacob,
与你们坐在一起
sitting here with you guys
曾是我最大的噩梦
would have been my worst nightmare.
我说真的
It's true.
但是老实说 现在已经不是了
But I can honestly say right now
我很高兴此时此刻我们大家在此相聚
I'm very happy to be right here in this moment with you,
-与你们 我最好的朋友 -干杯
- my best friends - Hear, hear.
敬朋友
To friends.
还有家人
And family.
干杯
All right. Cheers!
为了过去 现在 和未来
To past, present and future.
干了
Cheers!
那卢歌♥ 是吧
So, "Lougle," Huh?
是啊
Yeah.
卢歌♥ 只是我的亿万身家的一小部分
Lougle.Just this multibillion-dollar thing I did for a while.
尽管我真正想做的是音乐
My real passion's music, though.
所以随便挑了个乐队
So pissed the band broke up.
乐队 你加入过什么乐队啊
Band? What band were you ever in?
我是个梦想家
You know I'm a dreamer
但是我有金子般的心
But my heart's of gold
我不得不远走高飞
I had to run away high
所以不会回家
So I wouldn't come home low
只有当事情都按部就班
Just when things went right
也不代表他们总是错的
Doesn't mean they were always wrong
只是听下这歌♥ 你就永远不会感到
Just take this song and you'll never feel
被遗弃的失望
Left all alone
让我住进你心里
Take me to your heart
用灵魂去感受我
Feel me in your bones
再给我一夜的时间
Just one more night
我会让这喧闹的长路安静下来
And I'm coming off this long and winding road
我走我的路
I'm on my way
家 甜蜜的家
Home sweet home
今晚 今晚
Tonight, tonight
我走我的路
电影精选列表